Options

Yer All a bunch of Tweets

191011121315»

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Holy shit this is exciting! So I was looking at the CD slip-in from Slash's new solo album right? And I noticed in the picture of him in his studio there's an orange bike leaning on the wall. I remembered a Conan O'Brien episode where he took Slash guitar shopping and ended up at some creepy Buffalo Bill's house, and they found that orange bike. Conan bought it for Slash and I recognized it. ANYWAYS, so I tweeted it, asking Slash if that was indeed the same bike.

I get a direct message back from him saying that it is indeed the same bike and I was the 1st to notice! WHAT?! Aaaah holy shit Slash actually responded to me.

Probably not a big deal to some people but I'm kind of giddy!

GreasyKidsStuff on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The thing about Stan Lee is he can do whatever he wants because he's Stan "The Goddamn Man" Fucking Lee.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Big Guy and Rusty?

GreasyKidsStuff on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    A show about a robot (who isn't really a robot) and a boy robot who fight aliens, and the opening is kinda patriotic. I can't find it on Youtube though.

GreasyKidsStuff on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
This discussion has been closed.