Options

The [Chat] With Two Heads

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Gosling wrote: »
    Holy shit there are a lot of noteworthy soccer teams on Earth.

Tons.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010
    Any of you chaps know if boric acid kills spiders?

I figure a few of you post in H/A, and I don't want to start a thread just to ask this.

Absolutely. Boric acid kills pretty much anything in sufficient amounts. But yeah, it's a true bitch on small insects and arachnids.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    it will be a sad, sad day when betty white dies

with her and bea arthur both gone our supply of awesome old lady actresses will be just about out

Rust on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Any of you chaps know if boric acid kills spiders?

I figure a few of you post in H/A, and I don't want to start a thread just to ask this.

Google says yes.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »

Tons.

No noteworthy cricket teams, though, gotta leave Earth for the really good ones.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    good games sheep 8-)

Organichu on
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thanks. I'm gonna pick up some tomorrow then.

Just found a garden spider the size of my thumb in my kitchen.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I'm watching one of those dog trainer shows.

People be crazy.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    God Castle's daughter is so hot shame I don't think she is legal.

If there's grass on the field...

Hot redhead grass. I am going to stop being creepy now.

She's 16 and that's legal in Jersey, which is right across the river from where Castle is filmed. So you could probably get some perfectly legal Castle daughter nookie if you do it in Jersey.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Why don't you catch it in a cup and put it outside.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    finished Doctor Who, now House of Five Leaves and tomorrow Full Metal Alchemist woot

The weekend is nice.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Rust wrote: »

with her and bea arthur both gone our supply of awesome old lady actresses will be just about out

She'll never die. She devours the souls of young virgin men to feed her continued immortality. She is the Cougar of Succubi.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

If I may make a suggestion, unless it is a dangerous spider like a Black Widow, leave it be. They keep the insect population in check and do far more good and really aren't that fucking scary.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

Tons.

Let's put it this way. For the club-adoption book I'm doing (each club I do gets one paragraph to establish a unique identity, which means one must dispense with the sterile list of silverware, long list of players who you're just supposed to trust were pretty good because to you most of them are just random names, and various movements up and down the table), I'm currently up to team #320. (Universidad Catolica of Chile.)

Every time I knock a team off, I somehow wind up adding another to the to-do list, which has hovered between 210-220 for God knows how long.

Team #319? Argentinos Juniors. The team Diego Maradona came up with.
    Team #318? Partizan Belgrade, half of probably the most violent rivalry on Earth. (Red Star Belgrade hasn't even been hit yet.)
    Team #317? Honved of Hungary. Ferenc Puskas' team.
    Team #316? Haitien. Of Haiti. Whose stadium is currently occupied by a tent city that left the southwest end open so they could still have kickabouts.

It goes on like this.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Man, I love hearing Betty White talk about her muffin.

You'd hit it wouldn't you?

What self-respecting man wouldn't?

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i wonder whether betty white produces enough natural lubricant for sex

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    This dog trainer lady is hot.

Feral on

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Feral wrote: »

Victoria Stillwell?

She'd break you Feral.

Ludious on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010
    so what is up?

been playing torchlight since i got rolled by justin in SC2 yesterday

torchlight is pretty good. scratches the leveling up itch

went out o a hipster bar and ate fries and anchovies tonight

so what's up?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010

Victoria Stillwell?

She'd break you Feral.

she would change his username to Domesticated

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    so what is up?

so what's up?

I have been playing 2v2 games with mechaakira where he insists on building nothing but ghosts and nukes

he is almost good enough to pull it off in our league

almost

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Victoria Stillwell?

She'd break you Feral.

she would change his username to Domesticated

I'd let her domesticate me.

Feral on

• Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Rust wrote: »

She'll never die. She devours the souls of young virgin men to feed her continued immortality. She is the Cougar of Succubi.

she's not a cougar, she's a goddamned sabertooth tiger

Rust on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Tarranon wrote: »
    so what is up?

so what's up?

I have been playing 2v2 games with mechaakira where he insists on building nothing but ghosts and nukes

he is almost good enough to pull it off in our league

almost

man i have never seen ghosts be able to operate as a main force

they're fine for harrassing and stuff i guess

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010

i warned you about calories

Organichu on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Well... you could start calling Carol Burnett an awesome old-lady actress, couldn't you? I think she's getting into that age range.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I wonder when Day9 is going to do the stalker-only build he's been promising. I want to see that.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    so i am a lil drunk will it be sc2 or xbox or some single-player stuff tonight?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Tons.

Let's put it this way. For the club-adoption book I'm doing (each club I do gets one paragraph to establish a unique identity, which means one must dispense with the sterile list of silverware, long list of players who you're just supposed to trust were pretty good because to you most of them are just random names, and various movements up and down the table), I'm currently up to team #320. (Universidad Catolica of Chile.)

Every time I knock a team off, I somehow wind up adding another to the to-do list, which has hovered between 210-220 for God knows how long.

Team #318? Partizan Belgrade, half of probably the most violent rivalry on Earth. (Red Star Belgrade hasn't even been hit yet.)
    Team #316? Haitien. Of Haiti. Whose stadium is currently occupied by a tent city that left the southwest end open so they could still have kickabouts.

It goes on like this.

Why are you set to this herculean task?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

i warned you about calories

well i only ate a few fries. they came with a truffle aioli though, so that probably had some calories. took the rest home

and also the two cocktails. not bad but kinda heavy on the bitters

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Tons.

It goes on like this.

Why are you set to this herculean task?

Why do I set to any of these herculean tasks? Because I can.

And also I kinda got a bit distressed with everyone just focusing on the Big Five top flights and ignoring the rest of the planet.

Gosling on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well... you could start calling Carol Burnett an awesome old-lady actress, couldn't you? I think she's getting into that age range.

yeah she would prob qualify but what was the last thing she did?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Wow, DMing for kids is hard. They're smart enough, but it's a really demoralizing experience when you have to threaten to dock experience if the character continue to piss and shit all over the place.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

If I may make a suggestion, unless it is a dangerous spider like a Black Widow, leave it be. They keep the insect population in check and do far more good and really aren't that fucking scary.

Bah. I'm not gonna roll over in bed and have one of the little fuckers bite me on the nuts or something.

If I see live spiders, I catch them and dump them off outside. Fine. But I'm not going to allow them to make webs in my cabinets and kitchen. If they want to eat bugs, they can eat the bugs in the walls (or in other people's apartments).

I'm allergic to like...a lot of insect bites and stings. Not a chance I want to take.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Wow, am I fucking sorry piece of shit or what

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Wow, DMing for kids is hard. They're smart enough, but it's a really demoralizing experience when you have to threaten to dock experience if the character continue to piss and shit all over the place.

... literally?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Now, now, perhaps they're laying traps for monsters.

Gosling on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Man, DMing for anyone is hard. There's one guy in my group who throws a hissy fit every time I attack him. Or when I come up with plausible reasons why he can't steal everything in sight. Or tell him that unaligned characters don't run around killing people for insulting them.

Gah!

Kilroy on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Guys.

Guys.

What's up guys.

MikeMan on
This discussion has been closed.