As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]s Too Precious to Risk in Combat

• Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    THIS IS THE COOLEST THING!
    _49482272_caters_lightning_new_york_01.jpg

Daxon on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    xsmokeball.gif

Bring it. Unlike some posters, I have my own gun.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    I didn't hear you bro doing anything icp

he was just talking

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Daxon wrote: »

Take that, Jesus! This is AMERICA!

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

did she come to life and stalk across the bay in search of young maidens to devour?

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    y'know i think i've been put off women

not sexually but like

the other way

not that there's anything wrong with them i just... i don't know. it's the strangest thing.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Christine O'Donnell's attempt to bring down her greatest enemy didn't work quite as she hoped for.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    xsmokeball.gif

He's fleeing you fool

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    So glad I get out of jail tomorrow. Longest shortest jailing ever.

Is there any part of your body not covered in prison tats?

there are mods with longer rap sheets than mine. Much like my superior, Preacher, our time behind bars and offenses have been inflated beyond reality.

Ludious on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

not sexually but like

the other way

not that there's anything wrong with them i just... i don't know. it's the strangest thing.

What other way?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

not sexually but like

the other way

You mean "put down" by women?

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    xsmokeball.gif

It sucks having to time share. You never have it when you need it most.

I had to watch a young punk kick the crap out of my dog while weeping and crying "WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE BEEN NEXT WEEK"

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher: you asked me about Fable 2. I like it. I feel like it's been way too easy to become godlike, though. Everybody loves me, no enemies are challenging anymore, I boot up the game after not playing for a day and I've got a quarter-million in rent income straight into my bank. I kind of wish there were a land of super-duper extra-scary badguys to go to just so I can do something with all these spells and abilities I've leveled up.

Edit: I feel like I've played it for a fraction of the time I played Fallout 3 and I've pretty much done the whole game, while there's a shitload of stuff in FO3 I still haven't done.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    So glad I get out of jail tomorrow. Longest shortest jailing ever.

Is there any part of your body not covered in prison tats?

there are mods with longer rap sheets than mine. Much like my superior, Preacher, our time behind bars and offenses have been inflated beyond reality.

I do have a fairly lengthy list of infractions. For someone without a temp ban I've done pretty good.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    it sucks when your halo teammate is not playing well

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

not sexually but like

the other way

yes, a road of cobblewomen is hard to walk on, so slippery and soft, never sure where your foot will fall

you tried fluffy, you did well

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    I should boot up Fable 2 and see how much back rent I've accrued from several months of not playing

is there a cap to the amount the game saves?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Pic's from here, if you were wondering.

Daxon on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Preacher: you asked me about Fable 2. I like it. I feel like it's been way too easy to become godlike, though. Everybody loves me, no enemies are challenging anymore, I boot up the game after not playing for a day and I've got a quarter-million in rent income straight into my bank. I kind of wish there were a land of super-duper extra-scary badguys to go to just so I can do something with all these spells and abilities I've leveled up.

That was much my complaint with it. Once you become bad ass there is no real challenge sadly. Still it was pretty cool to be a god of killing.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Jeep, congrats on the dog!

Now post pics.

Cinders on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Christine O'Donnell's attempt to bring down her greatest enemy didn't work quite as she hoped for.

I think its God's way of telling America "Hey assholes, time to get your shit together".

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Zeus: 1
    USA: 0

desc on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Yeah, Fable 2 was really fun for about 6-8 hours, and then it's just like "Well, now what?"

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

That was much my complaint with it. Once you become bad ass there is no real challenge sadly. Still it was pretty cool to be a god of killing.

Yeah. It was a good value for a budget title, though.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited October 2010

I loved using the time stop and just being a whirling pinball of death.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »

Way to bring this to the board mike, I told you I had a headache and you said just a couple rounds and then bed time, and then 4 rounds later you're all saying I wasn't into it. Fuck you I'm staying with my mother!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Fable 2 never came out on PC...sooooo.

Never played it. Looking forward to 3 though.

Ludious on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

I think its God's way of telling America "Hey assholes, time to get your shit together".
    More like we now know the location of America's lightning-based superweapon.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I should boot up Fable 2 and see how much back rent I've accrued from several months of not playing

is there a cap to the amount the game saves?

If I remember right there is a cap.

But I don't remember how high it is.

Cinders on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Objectives with an actual team against randoms.

The perfect antidote.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm going to max out my remaining abilities, buy all the property on the map, and finish the game anyway.

I only have two more Will abilities to max, and I already own all of Bowerstone and various other properties, so I don't have much further to go.

Feral on

• Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    edited October 2010

not sexually but like

the other way

What other way?

The communicative way I guess

there aren't many women I enjoy talking to

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Leitner wrote: »

Objectives with an actual team against randoms.

The perfect antidote.
    I think I am ready to play with the bees.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Is it like in Fable 1 where you can kill people then buy their house to rent it out?

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    the hell is a cobblewomen Rivs speak the Queen's for christsake

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Jesus Fucking Christ this is going to take forever to goddamn convert!

This is such fucking bullshit.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010

The communicative way I guess

there aren't many women I enjoy talking to

Happens to us all fluffy, the opposite sex especially in a hunting ground like a club or basement are just not interested in long term conversations. They are more feeling you out to see if you dosed their drink.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    mike cobbles gocks

Elendil on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    xsmokeball.gif

9 killameter, huh

calibers.jpg-20100208-210057.jpg

Organichu on
This discussion has been closed.