As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I shot the [chat]

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    Leitner wrote: »
    30 grams is the recommended amount of protein? That sounds way, way too low.

there is apparently a whole lot of controversy as to the optimal level of protein in a diet.

but i think 30g is probably a decent lower bound for people who have a hard time getting protein in their diets like vegans.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Sweetie, you want to read something horrifying?

kay

My friend makes Philly Cheesesteaks with Steak'ums.

What's worse? She thinks this is the proper way to do it. As in, how they do it in Philly.

Darth-Vader-No.jpg

Organichu on
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    hopefully the next two months go by pretty fast. I'm really excited about moving out =) even though I know how much of a pain it is to move.

msmya on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    msmya wrote: »
    downed it as in it's all in my tummy, and it's cuz she ate my chinese leftovers yesterday :P

well that is shitty

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Awww yeah diploma showed up today.

Magna Cum Laude bitches.

Congrats mang!

Nocturne on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    noooo

you misunderstand
    Caught

red handed.

Aldo on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    downed it as in it's all in my tummy, and it's cuz she ate my chinese leftovers yesterday :P

You could hide it under the couch!

Housemates not understanding about personal possessions can be a pain. Wanking into the milk solves this problem most of the time. And when it doesn't work, it is just hilarious.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Man, getting a foot long lasts me two days. That's two lunches right there.

Whenever I see Dyr finish a foot long by himself it's astounding.

Are you scandalized when they ask if you want fries with that?

They... what? They... it's Subway. No fries.

Though I did finally try my hand at fries for dinner last night. They came out good.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    DirecTV has dropped G4.

I shrugged.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I am also working on a giant cube. Mostly because I need to dump my cobblestone somewhere. Will yours be hollow Passer?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Oh yeah and I went to the laundrymat today to exchange for a ton of quarters..... to pay for my washer and dryer that's in my apartment. :P

msmya on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    30 grams is the recommended amount of protein? That sounds way, way too low.

there is apparently a whole lot of controversy as to the optimal level of protein in a diet.

but i think 30g is probably a decent lower bound for people who have a hard time getting protein in their diets like vegans.

I thought the RDV was 50g for a 2000 calorie diet

TL DR on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Seriously all the people on BBC radio sound like caricatures!

What is going on?

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Inqy - Congrats.

Sweetie, your image link isn't working.
    Started by one player, randomly progressed by others until it's a monolithic terror construct whose purpose has never been known by any man but whose deadly existence must be justified by trapping an unlikely group of people inside?

No. I don't want to collaborate.

It irks me.
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I am also working on a giant cube. Mostly because I need to dump my cobblestone somewhere. Will yours be hollow Passer?

It's got a waterfall running through it and around the bottom, and there's a vortex at the base.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Oh yeah and I went to the laundrymat today to exchange for a ton of quarters..... to pay for my washer and dryer that's in my apartment. :P

H-how did you just spell laundromat?

Aldo on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    ugh just the thought of uprooting myself and leaving literally everything behind for a real shot at happiness makes me :(

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Aldo wrote: »

heee

msmya on
  • Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Man, getting a foot long lasts me two days. That's two lunches right there.

Whenever I see Dyr finish a foot long by himself it's astounding.

Are you scandalized when they ask if you want fries with that?

They... what? They... it's Subway. No fries.

Though I did finally try my hand at fries for dinner last night. They came out good.

I dunno, subway out in my part of Oklahoma always seems to have really soft type bread. Even when they attempt to toast it.

Quiznos on the other hand gets this awesome burnt edge on the bread that just makes it so crisp-tacular. It's like *crunchmunchcrunchmunchIJUSTORGASAMEDcrunchmunch*

Jakarrd on
    Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I will go off and play in the uncanny valley

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hey Aldo.
    I got a job, chin up brah.

Leitner on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    congratulations, inq

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I just shoved an entire pizza down because I didn't want my roommate to eat the leftovers - is this bad?

What kind of pizza?

also Jakarrd sandwich bread should be soft because hard bread hurts your gums and squeezes out the filling when you bite it

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    ugh just the thought of uprooting myself and leaving literally everything behind for a real shot at happiness makes me :(

i used to crave that

like once a year i'd be like

"welp

time to sell everything i own and hit the road"

i've only really done it once and it was scary

but i'm glad i did it once.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    I dunno, subway out in my part of Oklahoma always seems to have really soft type bread. Even when they attempt to toast it.

Quiznos on the other hand gets this awesome burnt edge on the bread that just makes it so crisp-tacular. It's like *crunchmunchcrunchmunchIJUSTORGASAMEDcrunchmunch*

I don't like toasted sandwiches. I almost never like hot sandwiches, even (exceptions being a cheesesteak or a veggie patty). If I want a hot sandwich I will get a burger.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    My internet is named Internet.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Aldo wrote: »

heee

I think it's funny

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Quiznos has no meatball marinara.

When Quiznos has a sandwich I want, I will eat Quiznos.

Their philly cheesesteak tastes wrong.. Too much meat.

Kagera on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thanks guys.

Also stop talking about Quiznos I keep thinking you are talking about me. :P

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Arch has shared that before. He's probably smiling somewhere, not sure of why he's smiling.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Hey Aldo.
    I got a job, chin up brah.
    Congratulations, you're a lucky asshole.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

I don't like toasted sandwiches. I almost never like hot sandwiches, even (exceptions being a cheesesteak or a veggie patty). If I want a hot sandwich I will get a burger.

have you tried a reuben sandwich passer?

it's probably IMO the best sandwich

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thanks guys.

You should change your name next chance you get.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Inqy - Congrats.

Started by one player, randomly progressed by others until it's a monolithic terror construct whose purpose has never been known by any man but whose deadly existence must be justified by trapping an unlikely group of people inside?

It irks me.

It's got a waterfall running through it and around the bottom, and there's a vortex at the base.

I'm also working on an underground lair for Arch. If he can find it.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thanks guys.

Well, you are tasty

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thanks guys.

So I was at Inquisino's the other day

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I hate my Inquis toasted.

Kagera on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

have you tried a reuben sandwich passer?

it's probably IMO the best sandwich

Swiss isn't really my thing. I can appreciate it, but it doesn't parse as 'tasty' to me.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    SAM_0073.jpg

I succumbed to the new shiny and got it. :D

MyDcmbr on
    Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Inqy - Congrats.

It irks me.

I'm also working on an underground lair for Arch. If he can find it.

you could pretty much just repurpose a rabbit warren

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.