As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Star Trek] Whose turn is it to mop out the holodeck?

1565758596062»

• Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    How many times did Worf lose his honor only to regain it only to lose it only to regain it again.

I swear that happened so many times I really rolled at my eyes any time it was even approached.

Cade on
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    The later seasons of TNG were IMO the best, of course the exact same thing could be said about DS9.

Also, Whaletrek is my second favorite of the Star Trek movies.

What the fuck is your first? Also, I should let you know that no matter how you answer, it's FUCKING WRONG and you have horrible taste.

Undiscovered Country.

I <3 that movie so much.

Ick.

tsmvengy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Cade wrote: »
    How many times did Worf lose his honor only to regain it only to lose it only to regain it again.

I swear that happened so many times I really rolled at my eyes any time it was even approached.

Well maybe if he could keep his honor in a pocket, he wouldn't lose it so much!

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    I think we've covered a lot of ground in this thread and it can be safely put to bed for the time being.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.