Options

Organi[chat]

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mori and/or Passer can you share the Facebook bon mots and burns being exchanged? I froth with curiosity.

froth?

this is a poor choice of words

I was all excited, thinking people were talking to/about me. Then... nope. Bastards.

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    watchin' nikita

she's kind of really fucking annoying

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Jalapeno juice is great for fucking with people, put it on a mouse or coat a keyboard in it and then wait for the fun times. Also good for a bathroom door handle as most people won't freak if its a little wet, and you raise your chance for genital fires.

I can't believe it took me this long to realize you're the devil.

This is a great prank to play on a dude who is sexually active with a long term partner, because he won't think of pepper juice as the culprit and you get to listen to the "How the fuck did I get an STD." talk with a confused SO.

and yet sometimes you do the Lord's work

theology is truly strange

desc on
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    japan wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i don't think people are saying $24,000 per mo is the standard in london

but in certain very exclusive areas

well

the conversation originally started because this couple was looking at places that were 9k pounds/mo in oxford

and the londoners seem to indicate that 1-3k pounds/week is not uncommon in london

which is a fuck ton of us dolla bills?

Central London is weird. It is hideously expensive for no very clear reason when there are far, far more affordable places three Tube stops away. It is also frequently vastly more expensive like-for-like than anywhere else in the country.

It does vary really strongly by area, though. Like one of Cesca's friends lives in New Malden, ten-ish miles outside of London. To buy a similar house to the one I own (£90-ish k) there would cost somewhere around £700k.

I think there are plenty of good reasons - the foreign buyers, the City, the bubble etc. The wealth just oozes out of every pore

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    no-ones facebook relations are accurate

one girl has twenty siblings on facebook

I was the dad of my brother's mother's cousin's daughter who was also my mother or something when I first got facebook

Mine were fine. I just ported the lists I already had over to the new system and fixed the few people who were not in one.

We do this on purpose of course

Well then.

Let the good times roll.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Mori and/or Passer can you share the Facebook bon mots and burns being exchanged? I froth with curiosity.

Here's the conversation so far.
    0029pwgb

i have d moriarty ahead by a wide margin

:? .... :x .... :? .... :x

Good thing I have to go run errands now.

Be good to each other, [chat].

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Jalapeno juice is great for fucking with people, put it on a mouse or coat a keyboard in it and then wait for the fun times. Also good for a bathroom door handle as most people won't freak if its a little wet, and you raise your chance for genital fires.

I can't believe it took me this long to realize you're the devil.

This is a great prank to play on a dude who is sexually active with a long term partner, because he won't think of pepper juice as the culprit and you get to listen to the "How the fuck did I get an STD." talk with a confused SO.

if you did this to me I would have murdered you

I wear contacts

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    So I started playing Persona 3 on the PSP the other day

I have mixed feelings about it

On one hand some aspects of it are really neat

On the other hand so far it feels like a dating sim where you sometimes fight a little bit. I hope that changes.

Also the biggest problem is that I get really OCD about min/maxing sometimes with RPGs, and with this one there is only a limited amount of stuff to do in a day, and you have a time limit, so I'm basically like fuuuuuuuck I don't know what to do.

Anyone who has played the game, any advice? I'm still very early in. Do I basically fight at Tartarus whenever my peeps aren't too tired and work/study/do things to raise my stats on nights where they can't go?
    go as often as you need to until you beat the tartarus boss and reach the barrier

from a min/maxing perspective, you'd technically want to do it in as few trips as possible but who gives a fuck really

you can't do everything in one go without a FAQ anyway and it's awful and unfun to do

just roll with it

Yeah I guess it's not so much a problem of min/maxing as not wanting to screw myself over because there are so many fucking options that it seems like a very possible thing to do

So yeah I guess I'll just play it by ear and assume my reasonable amount of RPG experience will keep me from getting stuck

Nocturne on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ratt!

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I avoid having friends argue on facebook by avoiding having friends

Elendil on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Catlap strikes again! It's kinda hard to forum when kitty exists between keyboard and user.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

and yet sometimes you do the Lord's work

theology is truly strange

If you want to insure delivery, come from out of the bathroom, and then shake hands with your target (Any number of reasons to do this) you can explain the wetness from "Oh sorry just washed my hands."

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I gave the pizza hut dude $4 tip

I messed up my address and he had to call

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I wear contacts

Noted for future meetings.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    oh hello, birthday party in a restaurant bar reserved for that party?

I am so there

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I avoid having friends argue on facebook by avoiding having friends

:^:

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited December 2010
    My fiance made me some nice stew yesterday from stuff purchased at our local farmer's market (the beef is fucking out of this world good), and some red beans and rice to pour it over.

That will be my dinner tonight.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    syndalis wrote: »
    My fiance made me some nice stew yesterday from stuff purchased at our local farmer's market (the beef is fucking out of this world good), and some red beans and rice to pour it over.

She's poisoning you Syndalis, all this time she's been a russian operative!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    baby you got a stew going

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Willllll, accept my Facebook friend request.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I neg all people, all the time, because I am a sexual being

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I started playing Persona 3 on the PSP the other day

I have mixed feelings about it

On one hand some aspects of it are really neat

On the other hand so far it feels like a dating sim where you sometimes fight a little bit. I hope that changes.

Also the biggest problem is that I get really OCD about min/maxing sometimes with RPGs, and with this one there is only a limited amount of stuff to do in a day, and you have a time limit, so I'm basically like fuuuuuuuck I don't know what to do.

Anyone who has played the game, any advice? I'm still very early in. Do I basically fight at Tartarus whenever my peeps aren't too tired and work/study/do things to raise my stats on nights where they can't go?
    go as often as you need to until you beat the tartarus boss and reach the barrier

from a min/maxing perspective, you'd technically want to do it in as few trips as possible but who gives a fuck really

you can't do everything in one go without a FAQ anyway and it's awful and unfun to do

just roll with it

Yeah I guess it's not so much a problem of min/maxing as not wanting to screw myself over

So yeah I guess I'll just play it by ear and assume my reasonable amount of RPG experience will keep me from getting stuck
    there are certain s-links that develop at specific points in the story

even if you completely ignored s-links, you'd finish with at least a couple maxed out

PSP version has party member s-links for everyone, doesn't it? focus on those

Elendil on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

I was not aware Synd was a British MP

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

webbrit-russian_1050462cl-3.jpg

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    baby you got a stew going

I would assume you mean she sharted and left something as a bit of a snail trail.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I wear contacts

I think I'm going to avoid meeting you. Jalapenos in the eyes is the worst. It burns so fucking bad.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I wear contacts

I think I'm going to avoid meeting you. Jalapenos in the eyes is the worst. It burns so fucking bad.

And yet its the least of the things I plan on doing to you.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    My girlfriend has such a fucking broken homelife. Her brother just got arrested for punching out their mom. Great.

Edit: Also, Chu, you're a 10.5? You're fucking like 6'2". I'm a god damn 12.

That's awesome justin, so like just decided to knock out the mom, or was this an escalation of meth grievences?

I have no idea. I met the kid on Saturday for the first time and he's a fantastic spinner of lies. Talking about a former girlfriend in Japan and his current one is in China. About how he used to be the administrator for PSN Magazine before it was official with Sony. And then some other bullshit about how next year from now, he plans on going to China to get his girlfriend, marry her and have 2 kids. Like, what the fuck? He's 27, lives at home, and from I'm told his room is a pile of filth but I've never seen it.

That said, I got her memory for her laptop and it came in this tiny like 2"x2" box. I just put it in a huge box and wrapped it under our tree. She's going to be all excited that I got her something huge.

I love people who lie to horribly you can't even try and believe it. And are you saying she's got a huge box justin?

Pfft, the opposite. I have to work slowly with her or else it'll tear the skin off my dick.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I remember when I started seeing screenshots of Facebook arguments being passed around. I laughed and said "I'll never be in one of those."

I love Facebook arguments.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I wear contacts

And yet its the least of the things I plan on doing to you.

Oh yeah the jalapenos in the eyes thing wasn't related to the first thing. It's just one of my basic rules of survival, like don't sell satanic verses on open street in teheran

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't dare enter the GBI thread again.

Hows that one going?

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    less than two weeks until my sister is back in norway

also, my grandmother keeps bouncing from hospital to hospital, closer and closer to home, as she's getting better

christmas saved!

was really fucking close at one point - I mean her heart stopped, that's rarely good

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Drez has not yet posted his write up in the instant watch thread. If he fails to make the deadline then I'm going to make him explain why we don't have a film about Swedish Lesbians to watch to everyone who asks.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    I remember when I started seeing screenshots of Facebook arguments being passed around. I laughed and said "I'll never be in one of those."

I love Facebook arguments.

Well then you should friend me.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Drez has not yet posted his write up in the instant watch thread. If he fails to make the deadline then I'm going to make him explain why we don't have a film about Swedish Lesbians to watch to everyone who asks.

aren't those swedish lesbians teenagers?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

fucking åmål?

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Does anyone here maintain a Facebook Page?

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

I held it together until the part about McDonalds and then started laughing mid-phone call.

desc on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

fucking åmål?

That was a good movie.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.