As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Recent downtime

1235»

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I remember way back when hatsofmeat.com used to provide PA with their tender meat hats. Is that no longer the case?

That's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally old.

Yeah, I started reading PA when I was sophomore in high school I think, so like, 1999.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    [H]olyGeekboy[H]olyGeekboy PAX dad and PC builder ClevelandRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    I remember way back when hatsofmeat.com used to provide PA with their tender meat hats. Is that no longer the case?

That's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally old.

Yeah, I started reading PA when I was sophomore in high school I think, so like, 1999.

Heh. I started reading PA in 99... when I was 23 years old and working IT for a bank. That's why my motto is "Old and Busted." (But I'm about the same age as the PA guys, so there's that.)

/You kids get off my lawn

[H]olyGeekboy on
    p3HkbcM.png
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    There's nothing a lot of plaintext files can't do.

I'm just sayin'.

SeñorAmor on
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    we should just set up an ftp server with a .txt document that we download, edit our post into, and upload again.

its foolproof I say!

Buttcleft on