As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There's no replacement for displacement

1151617181921»

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Remember when we sold you our awesome Commodore, rebadged as a Pontiac?

And how it got nerfed by the GFC killing off Pontiac?

Well it's coming back, as a Chevy.

No need to thank us, Chevy finally figured out they needed a competitive (with the Euros) family sedan.

Now if enough of you Seppo buggers scream at Ford, you might get our Falcon in the US too. Which would be a very good thing...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    your bbcode is showing

and yeah I want more australian cars sold everywhere

because then they keep making them

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Just got my Fiero back from the shop. Didn't have time to do the work myself, what with finals/work/Christmas, and it needed a tune-up badly (misfiring like crazy) plus the regularly scheduled oil change. Turns out the spark plugs and wires were the originals from 25 years ago, and the fuel filter was pretty much clogged. No wonder it was missing so badly.

Also, I feel this needs posted here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1r2hEpes64

jgeis on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Best thing about those Henneseys is, when it breaks down after three months of ownership and you take it back to the workshop, in a few months time you may get most of your original car back!

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Best thing about those Henneseys is, when it breaks down after three months of ownership and you take it back to the workshop, in a few months time you may get most of your original car back!

But only if you buy the upgrades! they'll probably sell half the stuff off your car within the week, or just stick it in their own car!

The Black Hunter on