Options

Pizza [Chat]

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Tl;dr Richy, Toronto is for squares.

Oo, you could go sightseeing - Jane & Finch or Malvern should be pretty happening that time of night.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Eddy wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I sprinkle everything I eat with dirt and feces that way I build up my immune system and don't get sick ever

I am so scared of eating hepatitis A contaminated poop

This is something I think about frequently

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Richy wrote: »
    Cass! I need your help and advice as a local!

Oh man. I'm blanking pretty hard. Most of the stuff I do in Toronto is like, go to Pony's apartment and play board games.

Man, Toronto is one boring city. I should have stayed in Thunder Bay, where stuff happens.

EDIT: Arivia knows what's what.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

Oh man. I'm blanking pretty hard. Most of the stuff I do in Toronto is like, go to Pony's apartment and play board games.

Man, Toronto is one boring city. I should have stayed in Thunder Bay, where stuff happens.

Ummm clearly you've never played board games with Pony and I 8-)

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Yes I take meds from that doctor and I think I have the responsibility to inform someone who's being so gracious as to oversee my health about everything.

It is better to be safe than sorry regarding medication :D

You'll be aight rivs

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Man I really like farscape

Sort of reminds me of the original trek

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    My entire god dang extended family is composed of doctors or doctors in training

That is kind of why I am so woefully ignorant of science ... some kind of natural revulsion to the expected

hahahaha so are most medical doctors!

hahahahaha

ba-zing

(note: not actually true)

Arch on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    ffffffuuuuuuuuuuck giaaaaaant spiiiiiideeeeeeerrs

right in their spider assholes

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    My entire god dang extended family is composed of doctors or doctors in training

That is kind of why I am so woefully ignorant of science ... some kind of natural revulsion to the expected

I thought you said your family were doctors?

Edit: Boo Arch

(actually kinda true, I've gotta get out the door in five, but would be willing to discuss this further when I get back)

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Ummm clearly you've never played board games with Pony and I 8-)

Does it go something like comic2-1838.png?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    dyna

to answer your question on fb, probably pretty bad

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    the legion of the dead is so cool

so cool

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Leitner wrote: »

I thought you said your family were doctors?

Edit: Boo Arch

(actually kinda true, I've gotta get out the door in five, but would be willing to discuss this further when I get back)

its not completely, and it more so has to do with the lack of necessity to even keep up with science once you have your degree and begin practicing

this is largely being subverted by the PhD/MD model

Arch on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    i don't get it

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Oh Richy there is a Korean BBQ near Queen station next to the Zanzibar where you pay $10 and then you get all you can eat trays of raw meat that you throw on the grill. I think the deal starts at 9pm. It's good if you like ... meat in your mouth :winky:

• Options
    edited January 2011
    ew meat in your mouth is the worst cass how could you

Arch on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    Gooey wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    hey british people

buy me a landrover defender and then ship it here

will you paint it maroon and have the horn play the aggie fight song

yes

YES

I will even put an obnoxiously large aTm sticker on the back and another sticker that says "HOWDY DAMN IT!" and one of those license plates that has my initials and my class year

eaTme

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    Daxon wrote: »
    The depressing thing about illness is that the more often you get illness the more likely you'll get ill again later.

It's one horrible helix of doom.

Yeah, like chicken pox or specific influenza strains or wait a minute that's not how disease works at all.

Unless you mean 'people probably keep the same lifestyle choices that led to their diabetic foot being amputated in the first place'

having one illness can compromise the bodies immune system and make you more susceptible to a second infection

Yeah, I read 'ill' as 'it' in Daxon's original post :rotate:

TL DR on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    My sister earned a biochemistry degree from Virginia tech AND graduated summa cum laude, which makes me both proud and horrified of her

She went directly to med school and now all I do is ask her the most obscure questions I can wrt science and she just is a complete encyclopedia

The reassuring thing is that she is at least very outgoing so she won't end up being a pokemon researcher like you arch :P

Edit: but yeah my dad thinks it is amusing that I think she will retain all of that information forever

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    dyna

to answer your question on fb, probably pretty bad

I am leveraging the power of the internet to make rational financial decisions. what could go wrong!?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Oh Richy there is a Korean BBQ near Queen station next to the Zanzibar where you pay $10 and then you get all you can eat trays of raw meat that you throw on the grill. I think the deal starts at 9pm. It's good if you like ... meat in your mouth :winky:
    We already have a Japanese restaurant picked out for dinner, but thanks. We need activities. That don't involve meat in my mouth so much.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    ew meat in your mouth is the worst cass how could you

:winky:?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I want to learn to do 3d models and rigging so that I can make a hyper realistic giant spider gif where it jumps at the camera and attacks with its mandibles

I want to really freak out some 'phobes

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    We already have a Japanese restaurant picked out for dinner, but thanks. We need activities. That don't involve meat in my mouth so much.

Go to a strip club!!!

• Options
    edited January 2011
    My sister earned a biochemistry degree from Virginia tech AND graduated summa cum laude, which makes me both proud and horrified of her

She went directly to med school and now all I do is ask her the most obscure questions I can wrt science and she just is a complete encyclopedia

The reassuring thing is that she is at least very outgoing so she won't end up being a pokemon researcher like you arch :P

HEY PAL POKEMON IS SRS BZZNZZ

Arch on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I like meat in my mouth

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm just sayin.
    l_110413_2ab73790.jpg?1294970920

Ludious on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Another complaint I have about Fallout 3/New Vegas is that sometimes the weapons feel like they're performing a dice roll before they hit a person, which can be infuriating.

This is more noticable in grenades.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

POKEBROS 4 LIFE.

Or is it Brokemon?

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Go to a strip club!!!

Somehow I doubt the girl I'll be with is a strip club fan. Call it a hunch. Like strip club intuition.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I want to learn to do 3d models and rigging so that I can make a hyper realistic giant spider gif where it jumps at the camera and attacks with its mandibles

I want to really freak out some 'phobes

I am going to murder you

I am going to sedate you, then put you in a box, and fill it with spiders until you drown in them

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Go to a strip club!!!

Somehow I doubt the girl I'll be with is a strip club fan. Call it a hunch. Like strip club intuition.

I think the problem isn't with Toronto

the problem is with

you

• Options
    LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    What if you leap on the stage and bare it all?

Like a shock and awe campaign.

LadyM on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    if i go to WSU i will be working on how beetles in this family evolved horns
    Allomyrina_dichotoma_12.jpg

it is basically pokemon research
    214Heracross.png

Arch on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The people in the lab with me are also talking about Canada and strip clubs.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

POKEBROS 4 LIFE.

Or is it Brokemon?

Brokemon back mountain?

Arch on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm not a fan of strip clubs, for the most part.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I am excited my lab is going to a Thai place for lunch

wooo curries

Arch on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    The people in the lab with me are also talking about Canada and strip clubs.
    Having gone on strip clubs on both sides of the border, I can tell you confidently that Canadian strip clubs are considerably better than their American counterparts. I mean, American strip clubs are puritan by comparison.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Go to a strip club!!!

I think the problem isn't with Toronto

the problem is with

you
    No, I'm pretty sure the problem is Toronto.

Richy on
    sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.