As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Zodiac Phalla] Monday the 8th: The Taste of Victory [Larg Victory!]

1363738394042»

• Options
    TabascoTabasco Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Yay! Great game everyone. I'm really starting to get into this whole phalla thing.

Tabasco on
    Life is too important to be taken seriously.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    frandelgearslipfrandelgearslip 457670Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Who cares about the Goltana boards when you could be checking out the Larg boards?

I was right cj iwakura always thinks I am suspicious.
    Gnasty wrote: »

Ardor has definately taken over for psycholarry in the traitor department. (helping a goltana lucavi to make the game more fun?) Note to self: Always kill ardor first.
    Bliss 101 wrote: »
    Fun fact: Excluding tonight's last minute switch, I protected myself on every night except the one night when CJ was attacked. Big thanks to the Goltana ninja for making a public announcement that he was going to attack CJ.

FWD managed to convince me with his statement that the guardian is the next network head, that CJ was a self-guarding guardian. It was about the only thing I could do in that case, because CJ was destroying the goltana network.
    B:L wrote: »
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    And in a related note, do you have a complete spreadsheet with all the special actions and the like?
    Well, you guys know about my actions, but I'll restate it for convenience.

Day 1: Protect Ardor. Because he's a cool guy that should live past Day 1 :P
    (Plus he still has my tail feather)

Day 2: Protect myself, because Goltana is dumb.

Day 3: Protect myself, because Goltana is still dumb.

Day 4: Protect Plutonium, because Goltana is so dumb they're trying to kill me.

If that aint the pot calling the porcelain black, I don't know what is.

Protecting a larg special instead of infidel or yourself? Trying the risky plan of infiltrating larg when your the most valuable special in the game? Calling insane amounts of attention to yourself? Defending plutonium (a frickin lucavi) against everybody else in the game? Claiming to be the larg knight when FWD had stated that he was in contact with the larg knight? Trying to get infidel the goltana network head killed? Lying nonstop and then turning around and begging the goltana network to trust you?

Your definately the Larg MVP.

frandelgearslip on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Protecting a larg special instead of infidel or yourself? Trying the risky plan of infiltrating larg when your the most valuable special in the game? Calling insane amounts of attention to yourself? Defending plutonium (a frickin lucavi) against everybody else in the game? Claiming to be the larg knight when FWD had stated that he was in contact with the larg knight? Trying to get infidel the goltana network head killed? Lying nonstop and then turning around and begging the goltana network to trust you?

Oh, the Irony.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Oh, the Irony.

hi5 B:L!

Shamus on
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shamus wrote: »

Oh, the Irony.

I want to know why you claimed to be the Goltana knight, Shamus.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Oh, the Irony.

Larg paid me off.

Shamus on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Oh, the Irony.

Larg paid me off.
    I hope they paid you well, cause you're a top-notch actor <3

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Oh, the Irony.

Larg paid me off.

As a Lucavi, I must say it was extremely entertaining to watch.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Oh, the Irony.

Larg paid me off.

As a Lucavi, I must say it was extremely entertaining to watch.

It was all, honestly, bad luck with a half-baked plan. Great laugh, though.

Shamus on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Good game all. Go Larg! Glad to see that my efforts paid off.

What do you mean I didn't do anything? Those five minutes you all lost on night 2 totally swung the balance of the game towards Larg. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2007
    "lets kill BL tonight"

3 hours later

"nm, he's doing a good job of that himself"

Unknown User on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Sweet, I've been sigged!

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Sweet, I've been sigged!

I wanted a new quote and chose you for the next Phalla. 8-)

Shamus on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    Good game all. Go Larg! Glad to see that my efforts paid off.

What do you mean I didn't do anything? Those five minutes you all lost on night 2 totally swung the balance of the game towards Larg. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P

I killed one guy on each side before being murdered by a vengeful jerk named Plutonium. He's mean, I hope you never have to work with him.

RE: Frandel. Hey now, Zerinan did ask what he could do to prevent himself from dying and I did try to help him out. Yes, I was told he was a zodiac, but since he asked me for some help, I thought it would be interesting to try and see if he couldn't squeeze out one more day of life through that.

Ardor on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2007
    It was a well crafted and bump free game. The best kind of game.

Unknown User on