Options

Old [Entertainment] Thread is Old. Everyone GTFO!

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2011
    Wasn't...wasn't she already Daffney in WCW?

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011

Wiki says yes. Its seems the BP attack is what brought back out her violent side.

On the plus side. Wiki says she's already done the first step of any WWE Diva has to do to be accepted in the WWE. She's already dated CM Punk :P

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    It must be amazing the number of girls you can get done when you're not boozing and shooting up.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    It must be amazing the number of girls you can get done when you're not boozing and shooting up.

Anywhere from 0 to a lot, I'd assume.

I'm speaking from partial experience, of course.

Schide on
  • Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

Wiki says yes. Its seems the BP attack is what brought back out her violent side.

On the plus side. Wiki says she's already done the first step of any WWE Diva has to do to be accepted in the WWE. She's already dated CM Punk :P

If memory serves wasn't CM Punk dating Daff AND another woman who was in the WWE at the same time with neither knowing for good while.

Cade on
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm pretty sure CM Punk is dating everything with a X Chromosome in the WWE. Including the drink girl at the concession stand in section C

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I can't see the videos that Justin posted, but I'm guessing it's when Angle was suplexing him through the glass over and over.

You'd think that after the first botch, they'd both realize that it was a crazy stupid thing to do and not repeat it. That's what would happen in a sane universe.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    GoodOmens wrote: »
    I can't see the videos that Justin posted, but I'm guessing it's when Angle was suplexing him through the glass over and over.

You'd think that after the first botch, they'd both realize that it was a crazy stupid thing to do and not repeat it. That's what would happen in a sane universe.

I think you can give up on sanity when "Lets throw him throw a glass wall" makes it in as part of the match.

Everything Shane did before about mid 2000's was insane. Then he just mostly stuck to things like coast to coast and no more jumping off of titantrons. I wish I had watched back when he was inshane.

KurnDerak on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    From the Observer:
    There was a meeting this past week at Titan Towers where the decision was finalized by Vince McMahon, although it had been pretty much expected for some time, that World Wrestling Entertainment is no more.

The company formerly known as World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., is now WWE Inc. and the initials no longer stand for anything. It’s basically a continuation of trying to eliminate the words “wrestling” and “wrestler” from the vocabulary thinking it is holding the company back.

The company sent out its annual report this week listing its name as “The New WWE,” and on the front page it says, “The launch of a WWE Network is an example of one transformative change in our sights. Further exemplifying this paradigm shift, we are changing our branding from World Wrestling Entertainment to WWE and moving beyond our wrestling heritage. We believe The New WWE will ultimately generate meaningful earnings growth and support greater returns to you, our shareholders.”

This is similar to what happened in 1991 with Kentucky Fried Chicken. Kentucky Fried Chicken is now used again but the company dropped Kentucky Fried Chicken as its name in 1991 and didn’t go back to it again until 2006.

This process began more than a month ago and P.R. people have told reporters over the past two weeks to write WWE in their stories as opposed to World Wrestling Entertainment.

The word “wrestling” and “wrestler” had been banned from television for some time and the company has been pushed even longer that the term “wrestlers” not be used, in favor of superstars, divas and sports entertainers.
    The irony that it comes this week, when the biggest money maker the company has is WrestleMania and it would be absolutely foolish to ever change that name. The one thing about Vince is all of these weird deals usually have a shelf life, and he often changes his mind back. When HHH is in charge, it’ll be different as far as so many weird phobias like the words you can’t say and terms you can’t use most likely. I’m not saying better or worse because I’ve got no clue, but the obsessive controlling stuff I just see as not continuing.

By the way, just like the switch from WWWF to WWF to WWE, this has zero effect on business either way. With KFC, it changed its name over largely a royalties issue with the state of Kentucky which was later settled.
    The idea is that the word “wrestling” has a negative connotation, which is true in Hollywood and the business world. But the reason it has a negative connotation is because of the history of this company, which to Hollywood and the general public, has been what pro wrestling is since 1984, and in the key New York market, what wrestling has been since a generation before that. Wrestling did have a negative connotation in many places prior to that time, just as there were many places that wasn’t the case and some places where it had levels of popularity and public interest that the modern brand can’t even touch. And whatever connotation “WWE” will have will be the exact same as “pro wrestling” has to the public currently, and for a long time into the future.

To this day, in the real world, after more than a decade of trying to get it changed, when WWE comes to town and it gets covered, how often has anyone except people in WWE referred to it as a sports entertainment event coming as opposed to a wrestling or pro wrestling event? And when, for example, Chris Jericho does real world media from “Dancing with the Stars” on radio, do radio and TV hosts call him a “sports entertainer” or a “wrestler?” It’s been years and I think one of the reasons when they use the term “sports entertainer” on television that it feels so wrong is that it is a phrase in real life, that nobody ever says, so it feels it’s forced and fake. And isn’t that the image they are trying to change?
    Besides Ric Flair, among the former wrestlers at the Hall of Fame included Lex Luger (walking without a cane but moving slowly), Diamond Dallas Page, Nikita Koloff (there because he and Road Warrior Animal have been close friends dating back to being college football teammates before pro wrestling; Koloff & Animal were actually closer friends that Hawk & Animal were), Paul Bearer, Jimmy Hart (hired back to do Mania promotions), Roddy Piper, JBL, Harley Race, Bob Orton Jr., Larry Hennig, Mae Young, Joyce Grable (who was used to be by Young’s side and make sure she was okay), Wendi Richter (an interesting note is Richter and Young signed autographs together and were saying it was the first time they had ever met), Dos Caras Sr. (who likely went unnoticed since he’s never been photographed anywhere without his mask), Ron Simmons and Lita. Billy Gunn was also there, probably because he and Brian James (Road Dogg) are close. But he wasn’t invited to do the DX curtain call.
    There was no major news coming out of the WrestleMania party. Nobody did anything stupid to get themselves in trouble. The only things we were told was that it was the first time none of the celebrities on the show came to the party, including Snooki and Dwayne Johnson. None of the McMahon family members came either. Kevin Nash (who is actually with the company) was there with Sean Waltman (who isn’t). Lita was at the party, as was Awesome Kong. However, Matt Hardy and Reba Sky were turned away according to one person at the party. They didn’t acknowledge it although Sky mentioned that over the weekend in Georgia that she and Hardy had trouble with police and hotel security and couldn’t wait to get back to North Carolina.
    Snooki was telling people when doing press that if WWE offered her a full-time job, she’d take it. Guaranteed she wouldn’t take what a beginning WWE performer gets right now, given how much she’s going to pull down for Jersey Shore next season and her $30,000 per public appearance right now (well, she has taken some for as little as $15,000, but she just gave a speech at Rutgers for $32,000). With making those figures, it wouldn’t take many appearances to put her in the same earnings class as most of the WWE Divas these days. Within WWE, they were impressed with her at Mania and they know she’s not going to do anything as long as she’s got her TV show (and there is talk of a spinoff for her when “Jersey Shore” ends), but if she was to be serious about wanting to do wrestling like she claimed, the talk was they would give her the opportunity. It won’t happen any time soon. She had one of those pathetic TMZ airport ambush deals where she said she wasn’t going to be doing anything now because she’s doing the TV show, turned into this headline like she’s never doing wrestling again.
    Edge did a pre-Mania interview on national TV in Canada and the UFC subject came up. He said that people don’t want to publicly say it, but that it’s obvious that WWE can’t compete and get the college age kids to think wrestling is cool with UFC around, and that’s why he supports the idea of aiming stronger at kids. Personally, I think it changes the game, but there is no reason if wrestling is presenting a good product and the stars connect, they won’t connect big with every age group. I know the same people who didn’t care at all about pro wrestling last year and were really into UFC, are into pro wrestling this year. Also, and I don’t even think the WWE wrestlers know this, but the number of kids that watch Raw today is less than half the number of kids who watched it during the Attitude era. The idea of a tame “family-friendly” product does help them with getting sponsors. The idea it actually gets more kids watching is as big a work to the public as their claims that more women watch the current product (the percentage of men/women has been consistent 65-70% for the past 30 years; right now it’s on the high end because the last six weeks with the Rock return has ballooned the Males 12-49 while not doing the same with women, thus changing the percentage overall).
    The reason they keep using bad actresses for the role of Orton’s wife is because he wants to keep his family out of the public eye. He said that if they want to have a wife for him on TV, they’ll have to get someone to play the role because his wife isn’t doing it. It’s interesting they portray Orton as married because the old wrestling tradition is the good looking babyfaces are supposed to be single, with the idea it attracts more women customers that way. What’s even funnier is just a couple of weeks after that angle, on the Hall of Fame show, Orton was there with his wife shown in shot after shot. Cena, on the other hand, is never portrayed as married. In the 80s, one of Vince’s deals was that all babyfaces were supposed to be single. That led to a really uncomfortable interview I remember when Ricky Steamboat, who was married to Bonnie at the time, this would probably be in 1986 or so, was asked if he was married. At that moment I felt so sorry for that poor guy, knowing he’s fucked no matter what. Nervously, he said, “I’m single.”

Cade on
  • Options
    LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I just can't fathom how they think they can divorce themselves from being synonymous with wrestling. I can see why they would want to do that, in some twisted inferiority complex with greater pop culture, but I can't see why they would think it will work.

"Listen, I don't want you to think of chicken when you go to KFC. We also make cole slaw, macaroni, our own brand of napkins ... it's really much more than just chicken."

Lux on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Lux wrote: »
    I just can't fathom how they think they can divorce themselves from being synonymous with wrestling. I can see why they would want to do that, in some twisted inferiority complex with greater pop culture, but I can't see why they would think it will work.

"Listen, I don't want you to think of chicken when you go to KFC. We also make cole slaw, macaroni, our own brand of napkins ... it's really much more than just chicken."

I always suspected part of it w/ KFC was to nix Fried from the name and to make more of a national identity which Kentucky apparently just doesn't do.

With WWE, I'm not really surprised they have gone this far with everything else they have done. And with them doing movies and so forth now Vince is just trying to get a more over all appealing public image that he doesn't feel a "wrestling" company could. The problem is that getting rid of wrestling in the name won't make people think of you as that wrestling company anymore.

I'm just glad they changed it from World Wrestling Entertainment, inc. to WWE, inc. where WWE is no longer an abbreviation. I was afraid they would so something stupid like World Sports Entertainent or something.

From now on, when two people put on a really good match is it a sports entertainment clinic? Are all these things they are trained to do sports entertainment moves? Wrestling was most popular when it was wrestling, not when you were pretending it was something else so that people might like it more.

KurnDerak on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    This makes TNA the Number 1 Wrestling Organization by default.

TNA! TNA! TNA!

(Goes to take a shower)

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    This makes TNA the Number 1 Wrestling Organization by default.

TNA! TNA! TNA!

(Goes to take a shower)

Wrong!
    entertainmentWR.jpg

TNA is still second in a two company race.

Also, didn't Cena say he was the best wrestler on RAW?

And CM Punk said wrestler at that house show.

Yeah, good luck getting the talent to agree to being "entertainers", which is a euphemism for "birthday clown" or "stripper".

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Looks like WWE has picked up Jon Moxley for a stint with FCW. This and Tyler Black seems to indicate they got tired of signing good indy workers.

I know he's not the most impressive guy in the ring but how can you not like these promos?

*snip*

Oh check it out, it's Moxley failing once again in his attempts to imitate Brian Pillman;-p
    Seriously though, I do understand why people like his promos, they're just not for me. I find him to be too much of a try-hard, which kind of kills the effect of the whole gimmick for me.
    I do like his ability to actually tell a story though, both in his promos and in his ring work. Kind of a dying art around the indy scene these days.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Looks like WWE has picked up Jon Moxley for a stint with FCW. This and Tyler Black seems to indicate they got tired of signing good indy workers.

I know he's not the most impressive guy in the ring but how can you not like these promos?

*snip*

Oh check it out, it's Moxley failing once again in his attempts to imitate Brian Pillman;-p
    Seriously though, I do understand why people like his promos, they're just not for me. I find him to be too much of a try-hard, which kind of kills the effect of the whole gimmick for me.
    I do like his ability to actually tell a story though, both in his promos and in his ring work. Kind of a dying art around the indy scene these days.

I hate that phrase mostly because it doesn't mean anything good. It either means that you would rather see somebody half-ass their job or that the creative output made by the people you do like isn't the product of years of training study and practice and laboring over getting it right which is damn insulting to people who are good at what they do.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    PeonUPeonU Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Already have the prediction for Wrestlemania 28.... The Rock is going to have Cena Beat and Hulk Hugan's Old Music theme Plays out of nowhere. But Hogan doesn't come out and that distracts the rock abit but then gives Cena a Rock Bottom and he goes for the pinfall but out of nowhere Hogans comes out and legs drop the rock and Cena goes for the cover and gets the Win.

PeonU on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I like how Observer assumed Triple H would be taking over and changing things back then totally went on his heels. My guess is that when Stephanie takes over not much will change.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I like how Observer assumed Triple H would be taking over and changing things back then totally went on his heels. My guess is that when Stephanie takes over not much will change.

Well at least Evan Bourne should finally get a big push when Steph takes over.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    ....Why?

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    http://ringsidereport.com/?p=9224

Interesting things from Wrestlemania aftermath. HHH and Taker both fined for chair shot to the head from Trips to Takers. Miz had a concussion from bouncing his head off of the cement. Also Superstars/smackdown spoilers included.

KurnDerak on
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    PW Torch wrote:
    As part of "bolstering the core content," WWE announced Triple H's official corporate role heading up a new talent development department. The press release notes Sin Cara was the first new signing under the new department, which captures WWE's strong emphasis on Sin Cara's signing two months ago.
    Something interesting from the Torch.

Also interesting that Sin Cara's jump into the ring was done with a mini-trampoline pushed out from under the ring. Apparently it wasn't positioned quite right and that's why he nearly caught the top rope.

David_T on
    euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    There is some nuclear heat backstage on John Morrison (and Melina by association) regarding Morrison's treatment of Trish Stratus both in the ring and backstage at WM27.

There are those who felt Morrison resented Stratus' placement in the tag team match at WM27, feeling it should have been Melina's spot. Reports are saying that Morrison repeatedly shot down every idea Stratus had for the match and was overall an extreme pain to work with.

Morrison continued this lack of cohesiveness in the ring during the actual match with his awkward body language toward Stratus. After the match Snooki hugged Morrison. Stratus went in to hug Morrison, but Morrison turned his back to her. He also used Snooki to keep himself away from direct contact with Stratus.

Stratus was said to be extremely put off by Morrison's attitude and told officials that his attitude towards her geniunely hurt her feelings. Stratus is extremely well-regarded by WWE officials and wrestlers that were there during Stratus' run, so needless to say, Morrison is not a locker room favorite at the moment. Many feel this incident is going to put Morrison in the doghouse, much like MVP's treatment when he irritated a drug testing agent a few years ago. There were also a few people who wouldn't be surprised if this was the final straw for Melina, since there are expected to be a few roster cuts coming up shortly.

Some theorized that in addition to Morrison feeling it should have been Melina's spot, Morrison may have felt pressured by Melina to snub Stratus, as to not upset Melina by making her think there was some kind of enjoyment involved.

This came up due to the public details of Morrison and Melina's relationship. Morrison is generally regarded as a nice guy backstage, but no one really has any respect for him due to constantly allowing Melina to engage in sexual relationships with other men while they still maintain a relationship. He particularly lost a lot of respect for never confronting Batista when he admitted in his 2007 book Batista Unleashed that the rumors of him having a sexual relationship with Melina were true.

Ah now we're getting the interesting stuff, I was finding it amazing that nothing odd happened at WM for once, usually always one or two good stories.

Cade on
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Kendrick and London's shoot interview also mentions the whole Morrison letting guys sleep with his gf thing.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    WWE's official announcement on this:
    To better reflect the company's global entertainment offerings, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) announced today a new business model for future growth, including formally rebranding itself, WWE.

Two key components to WWE's brand expansion will be the active pursuit to acquire entertainment content companies and the outsourcing of WWE's core competencies - television and film production, live event production and licensing. As part of the new business model, the company will also focus on the development of new television products including scripted, non-scripted and animated programs, as well as the launch of a new WWE network in the next 12-18 months. The first new program of the brand expansion is Tough Enough, WWE's non-scripted program that debuted on the USA Network on Monday.

"The new business model of the company better reflects what WWE is all about, being a global entertainment company," stated Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO, WWE. "We will always be loyal to our core business that made WWE a globally known entity, however, the future of WWE will be the addition of new entertainment content opportunities beyond the ring."

This new rebranding initiative will be highlighted through a national consumer and business-to-business advertising campaign entitled "Bigger. Badder. Better." The campaign kicked off at WrestleMania XXVII on Sunday and will be featured on cable TV, print and online.

In addition to focusing on the expansion of the company, the company will bolster its core business with the launch a new talent development department headed by Paul "Triple H" Levesque. The new department will put a greater emphasis on worldwide recruitment, training and character development to identify future WWE Superstars and Divas. The first recruit acquired under Levesque's new department was the signing last month of future WWE Superstar, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as Mistico.

Cade on
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    So they're basically breaking the company up into seperate entities for tax purposes, ie moving out the section that does the house/arena shows as a seperate company, moving the talent seekers out to a seperate division, etc.

FyreWulff on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Wait wait wait

animated?!

John Cena's Rap N' Wrestling!

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

To think he didn't go to WM or the Hall of Fame celebration because he knew he wouldn't be able to "handle it" with the atmosphere at such places and then this happens.

As much as some of us who have fond memories of his Razor and nWo days and wish he might recover to good health pretty sure all of us expect him to be found dead of an overdose sooner or later.

Cade on
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Cade wrote: »
    There is some nuclear heat backstage on John Morrison (and Melina by association) regarding Morrison's treatment of Trish Stratus both in the ring and backstage at WM27.

There are those who felt Morrison resented Stratus' placement in the tag team match at WM27, feeling it should have been Melina's spot. Reports are saying that Morrison repeatedly shot down every idea Stratus had for the match and was overall an extreme pain to work with.

Morrison continued this lack of cohesiveness in the ring during the actual match with his awkward body language toward Stratus. After the match Snooki hugged Morrison. Stratus went in to hug Morrison, but Morrison turned his back to her. He also used Snooki to keep himself away from direct contact with Stratus.

Stratus was said to be extremely put off by Morrison's attitude and told officials that his attitude towards her geniunely hurt her feelings. Stratus is extremely well-regarded by WWE officials and wrestlers that were there during Stratus' run, so needless to say, Morrison is not a locker room favorite at the moment. Many feel this incident is going to put Morrison in the doghouse, much like MVP's treatment when he irritated a drug testing agent a few years ago. There were also a few people who wouldn't be surprised if this was the final straw for Melina, since there are expected to be a few roster cuts coming up shortly.

Some theorized that in addition to Morrison feeling it should have been Melina's spot, Morrison may have felt pressured by Melina to snub Stratus, as to not upset Melina by making her think there was some kind of enjoyment involved.

This came up due to the public details of Morrison and Melina's relationship. Morrison is generally regarded as a nice guy backstage, but no one really has any respect for him due to constantly allowing Melina to engage in sexual relationships with other men while they still maintain a relationship. He particularly lost a lot of respect for never confronting Batista when he admitted in his 2007 book Batista Unleashed that the rumors of him having a sexual relationship with Melina were true.

Ah now we're getting the interesting stuff, I was finding it amazing that nothing odd happened at WM for once, usually always one or two good stories.

Okay, I can get people being annoyed with Morrison over the Trish thing, but why the fuck would anyone care about who Melina sleeps around?

noir_blood on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    noir_blood wrote: »

Okay, I can get people being annoyed with Morrison over the Trish thing, but why the fuck would anyone care about who Melina sleeps around?

Because from the sounds of it she's using Morrison and from the sounds of it keeping Morrison on a short leash. She goes out and sleeps with whoever and then "Morrison may have felt pressured by Melina to snub Stratus, as to not upset Melina by making her think there was some kind of enjoyment involved."

Morrison needs to grow a pair before Melina helps him ruin his career, because, damnit, it's his career and if anyone gets to ruin it for him it should be him.

KurnDerak on
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Also, I would imagine that "the boys" backstage probably think Morrison is pussy-whipped, from the lowest jobber to the highest writer.

It's hard to push or back a guy you don't have any respect for.

ChillyWilly on
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Also, I would imagine that "the boys" backstage probably think Morrison is pussy-whipped, from the lowest jobber to the highest writer.

It's hard to push or back a guy you don't have any respect for.

The Glamazon promises Evan Bourne Snu-Snu if he stiff knees Morrison in his pretty face.

I would both love and mark like fuck if Bourne busted Morrison hard in the face.

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    a couple pages late but clearly the best thing about Shane was the Shane-o-Shuffle

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    There was something about Shane that made him fun to watch. I think it was his ring mannerisms. He was fun to watch even if he held his own in what should have been some of the world's most lopsided battles. Kane did a hell of a job of selling Shane like he was a scrapper though. Plus dude had balls of steel to do some of his Leaps of Faith. He had a good amount of big moves. Its like the entire locker room took turns teaching Shane a single move each. Kinda a shame he isn't with the WWE anymore. If I was a gambling man I would have bet dollars to pesos that he was going to take over after his old man passed on. Least back during the Attitude Era that is.

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    KurnDerak wrote: »
    noir_blood wrote: »

Because from the sounds of it she's using Morrison and from the sounds of it keeping Morrison on a short leash. She goes out and sleeps with whoever and then "Morrison may have felt pressured by Melina to snub Stratus, as to not upset Melina by making her think there was some kind of enjoyment involved."

Morrison needs to grow a pair before Melina helps him ruin his career, because, damnit, it's his career and if anyone gets to ruin it for him it should be him.

Whoever gets with Melina next needs to make a sex tape of it and use it as a tool for an intervention. Because quite frankly, if he, Morrison, allowed that shit to happen then he fucking gets what he deserves. And that's quite unfortunate because he really is a top notch athlete who could be a world champion. He just needs to pull his pussy-whipped head out of his ass and look past Melina's gorgeous breasts and long, flexible legs, fantastic ass and toned, tight.....Sorry, lost my train of thought. What was I ranting about?

QuickSnap on
    6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Or maybe he just gets off on cuckolding.

FyreWulff on
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So is there a definite answer as to whether or not Shawn was in on the Montreal Screwjob? I watched the Wrestling with Shadows documentary and they swear up and down they didn't know it was going to happen, but when Bret comes back to Raw Shawn comes out and says he knew about it and thought he deserved. I figured he was being the character Shawn Michaels, but I'm not sure.

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm pretty sure it's official that he was in on it, as was Triple H.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Everything I have seen has said that Vince told everyone else involved to whole heartedly deny any and all involvement in the screwjob. So back at the time they did the Wrestling with Shadows documentary it may have still been in the window of deniability. However, if you look back at things it is rather obvious that Shawn and Hebner were both involved. Shawn with locking in the sharpshooter and then leaving very quickly after the bell rings, and hebner with ringing the bell right away and leaving quickly too.

KurnDerak on
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    According to lore, Vince, Shawn and Referee Earl Hebner worked out the finish in Hebner's hotel room the night before the event so that when the finish came, there was no confusion. It's why Shawn and Hebner were rushed out of the arena so quickly after it happened. (Hebner was actually rushed into a car and drove off after he got backstage).

QuickSnap on
    6rceun58332p.png