• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    my wallpaper is a monkey swordfight

Elendil on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    oh, excuse me sig, I am carlos boca negra and I lost my shirt. I am very dirty and sweaty, you see, you can see the sweat running down my stomach, see that?

anyway can I use your shower?

OH GOD YES

So It Goes on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    MikeMan wrote: »
    guys alcoholism is bad :(

yeah I know. my MIL is struggling and it's breaking my heart. I've already virtually lost my mother to mental illness, now I'm losing my MIL to a demon in a bottle.

Ludious on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Look SiG I'mma look for something. But. I mean, that one Eddy posted? Fuck, I'd use that. Also, my desktop's also Tron!

@Mim: I'mma still call you Rosario unless you want me to stop

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    i haven't played co op portal 2 yet

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    guys alcoholism is bad :(

Why you gotta be such a drag, bitch?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Neither have I tried Mike. I kind of want to.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited May 2011
    Robocop is one of my favorite movies of all time

I have seen it a hundred times and it is still thrilling and hilarious but also touching and poignant

It's way more intelligent than it had any right to be and the screenplay is basically a class in how to write. There is not an ounce of fat on the movie and it only runs, like, 95 minutes long but still feels balls-out epic.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    someone let me borrow portal 2

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Look SiG I'mma look for something. But. I mean, that one Eddy posted? Fuck, I'd use that. Also, my desktop's also Tron!

Eh, I just don't want to meet anyone in person with them thinking I look like Rosario and then being disappointed :P

Mim on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    i need to find a coop partner on ps3

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Three of my uncles on my dad's side are alcoholics. Or were. Of the two who are not dead, one is sad and alone and I'm almost sure he is either secretly drinking or has developed a mouthwash addiction. The other is out of prison, sober, and all recovered addict-y. I can't even decide which is worse.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Remember when there were absolutely zero ethics in merchandising and robocop came out and there was all kinds of toys and kid's merchandise?

Boy I sure do. That's so funny in retrospect. Hard R movies still have toys, sure, but they aren't so blatantly marketed towards the under 10 set these days.

Ludious on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Get my head pretty sorted. Break some bad cycles of behavior. Start reconnecting with a bunch of friends. Now I'm getting sick and might end up stuck at home for a while. :(

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2011
    moniker wrote: »
    a guy in his 40's was getting picked up from the train station by his wife. he got in and said 'hey beautiful'

and then he said 'I feel like having dinner with a gorgeous woman tonight' and then smooched his wife

it was really adorable. I hope I'm like that if I've been with someone for a while

Are you sure he was referring to having dinner with her?

And you seem like a romantic, in general, Eddy. I'm sure you'll manage to keep that spark alive. Just always remember one simple thing: a bouquet of flowers cost less than the cheapest cocktail you can find. Get one randomly every couple months or so and you'll make that lucky guy of yours swoon for, like, $20 a year.

hmm. I got flowers for my ex when he was a play but I dunno if most guys like getting flowers.

although if a guy made me a cocktail when I came home from work well that would be something.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Oh god, I really fucked up my arms with the kinect.

Mim on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    coming home last weekend really reminded me how two of my good friends are alcoholics

i just don't like i guess how most people like to joke about alcoholism

it's not seen as on par with other addictions, because it's legal or something

i just think it's kind of insensitive

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    i need to find a coop partner on ps3

My friend said that it was built to crossover with pc folks. Is PSN still down? I haven't touched my ps3 in two weeks.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I think a lady has bought me flowers twice and that shit was great

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    mazzy you got it on pc?

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Mim wrote: »

Eh, I just don't want to meet anyone in person with them thinking I look like Rosario and then being disappointed :P

Well we'll just never meet in person. If ever we're in the same city, we'll hire doubles and converse through them via walkie talkies.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I've seen what you look like. You had your flickr or whatever in your sig for a long while. I'm the one who is a mystery.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    mazzy you got it on pc?

I do have it on PC. Problem wouldn't play tonight though, tired and gotta get up early to finish a tutoring lesson plan.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Does no one appreciate the abstract or minimalist wallpaper thing anymore?

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    coming home last weekend really reminded me how two of my good friends are alcoholics

At what point is a person considered an alcoholic? Because there's an argument to be made that there are a few functioning ones in [chat], and they'd make the same jokes.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I would love to try some portal 2 coop. Have it on pc.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2011
    My wallpaper is very post apocalyptic now.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2011

Tons of people are hurt by alcoholism. A lot of them are probably the ones making jokes. You can't really choose for other people how they cope or what's considered sensitive.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Eddy wrote: »
    Does no one appreciate the abstract or minimalist wallpaper thing anymore?

I appreciate sweaty, hairy abs

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2011

I feel pretty great about my caffeine addiction. I try to give it up sometimes and then realize that it's only caffeine, and keep drinking. Suck it, alcoholics!

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I hope we contact Aliens while Obama is in office.

Biden is our best hope for finding out.

Ludious on
  • Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ahahaha, yes! The through-the-skirt dick shot!

"Your move, creep."

South host on
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I also have a ton of Nakamura Yusuke wallpapers because I love his art.

%25255BAnimePaper%25255Dwallpapers_Yusuke-Nakamura_swordfish-II(1_33)_800x600_57338.jpg

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Well we'll just never meet in person. If ever we're in the same city, we'll hire doubles and converse through them via walkie talkies.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I've seen what you look like. You had your flickr or whatever in your sig for a long while. I'm the one who is a mystery.

Yeah, it was. I'll try to find someone else who is closer to what I look like.

Though during jury duty a woman said I looked like a young Lisa Bonnet.

Mim on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    moniker wrote: »
    a guy in his 40's was getting picked up from the train station by his wife. he got in and said 'hey beautiful'

and then he said 'I feel like having dinner with a gorgeous woman tonight' and then smooched his wife

it was really adorable. I hope I'm like that if I've been with someone for a while

Are you sure he was referring to having dinner with her?

And you seem like a romantic, in general, Eddy. I'm sure you'll manage to keep that spark alive. Just always remember one simple thing: a bouquet of flowers cost less than the cheapest cocktail you can find. Get one randomly every couple months or so and you'll make that lucky guy of yours swoon for, like, $20 a year.

hmm. I got flowers for my ex when he was a play but I dunno if most guys like getting flowers.

although if a guy made me a cocktail when I came home from work well that would be something.

Two points.

1) One of my roommates in DC got flowers from the guy he was dating and thought it was sweet.
    2) What human being doesn't enjoy getting flowers? Flowers are awesome and brighten up a room.

moniker on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'll play Portal 2 co-op with people. But I've already done it twice so mostly I'll be standing around, letting you figure out the puzzles.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited May 2011
    I should get some Patrick Nagel wallpapers

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    http://simpledesktops.com/browse/

Some of these are fun and colorful

just like Casual Eddy's penis

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Yeah, it was. I'll try to find someone else who is closer to what I look like.

Though during jury duty a woman said I looked like a young Lisa Bonnet.

Lisa Bonnet <3

But no, you remain Rosario.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't see the appeal of flowers

Elendil on
This discussion has been closed.