As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MotW 6/1/11: "I will shoot your toy weapon."

2»

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Reduced

or evolved
    grodd.gif

Turambar on
    Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    sorry, spud, that's a case of devolution in action

Antimatter on
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I just got to have a one-on-one conversation about writing with Jeff Parker for ten minutes after a panel with him, Jim Starlin, and Tony Harris on taking over continuing characters that diverged into talks about The Biz and trade-vs-floppy, the future of comics as a medium and in mixed media releases, and other cool shit.

I also cannot imagine how much I have found myself talking about myself. I feel like a douche when I do, but at least everyone has been polite about suffering me.

Crimsondude on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    holy shit you lucky bastard

Antimatter on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Damn I am jealous. Jeff Parker rules.

Solar on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I was very pleased by the new SHIELD miniseries #1. Everyting about SHIELD is very Marvel, while being totally isolated from super-events or red hulks or schisms. This must be why everyone likes cosmic marvel books. Buying this and totally buying the hardcover trade.

Also, after about two years' worth of issues where nothing happens, events actually occurred in Iron Man! Suddenly I have a reason to read it!

X-Men books an X-force were both good as well, although Evil Hank McCoy and the age of apocalypse have no nostalgia value for me, so th current x-force scene where Wade tells him something to the effect of "no one cares about your fake world's history" was kind of my reaction, too.

desc on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Antimatter wrote: »
    holy shit you lucky bastard

Then I got Jim Starlin to do something he never does anymore: sketch Captain Marvel in my sketchbook.

Crimsondude on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Crimson, that commission of Carol in the background of your Twitter page is cool too.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I just found that image online. Someone (And when I get around to it I'll give credit where credit's due) coloredn the inked image by Bruce Timm that is floating out there, and coincidentally looks like a bigger version of my avatar.

I forgot to take a high-res photo of Vitti's commission before I mailed my sketch book home. I will probably use Ming Doyle's Binary commission since, well, I own that. Not that Bruce Timm or anyone else is busting my balls about the current background image, but I know it's probably not cool to be using it, especially without attribution to the colorist.

Crimsondude on