As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

HeyU! WhoMii? YesU, WillU WiiU?

1585960616264»

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Why are there even 2 different versions being shown anyways?

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    They probably recorded the first version a few weeks earlier because it needed to be done in time for the show. The floor demo would be running on devkits so it'd be running off the latest hardware and/or code.

There was apparently another demo that was more impressive than the bird demo on a technical level, but Nintendo has NDA'd it and hasn't shown it publically yet.

FyreWulff on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Couldn't find a new thread if there is one, but..

Gabe Newell -- WiiU fits Valve
    Valve's co-founder had some optimistic comments about Nintendo's new system, and suggests the house of Half-Life may want to do something on it.

I can't view the entire article, but if Valve is on board with the WiiU then I have faith that we will FINALLY get some third party support on a Nintendo home console.

...Though I think I have said that before.

urahonky on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    If Valve started developing something for the WiiU today, it would be ready just in time for Nintendo's next console.

The Wii3?

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Figgy wrote: »
    If Valve started developing something for the WiiU today, it would be ready just in time for Nintendo's next console.

The Wii3?

No. Left for Dead 3 4 AND 5 will all be WiiU launch games.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    MblackwellMblackwell Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Do they each add a new map?

Mblackwell on
    Music: The Rejected Applications | Nintendo Network ID: Mblackwell

• Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    urahonky wrote: »
    Couldn't find a new thread if there is one, but..

Gabe Newell -- WiiU fits Valve
    Valve's co-founder had some optimistic comments about Nintendo's new system, and suggests the house of Half-Life may want to do something on it.

I can't view the entire article, but if Valve is on board with the WiiU then I have faith that we will FINALLY get some third party support on a Nintendo home console.

...Though I think I have said that before.

I'll believe it when I see it. But as long as they give me a Zelda game for the system, I'll buy it.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg