As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Midwest girls vs California girls

JetFalconJetFalcon Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Social Entropy++
So I am a guy from So Cal native and I currently live in San Diego for school, originally from OC. And I got a female rooommate from Illinois so a midwestern farm girl. And now that I live with a girl from the midwest, I can really hear the accent from her when I alternate living with her and hanging out with my California girl friends. And I can def now make out the accent of a California girl, which is something I overlooked since I live in CA. So maybe if I go to a different part of USA, I will know when a girl is from CA. She said she moved out because her town was boring, and funny thing is some guy I talked to on the trolley (public transit) said he was from Illinois and moved out to CA because he said Illinois sucked. So a female and male both hate their own state, I don't get why Illinois people hate their hometown so much that they move out to CA. Sounds like the typical Disney kids movie, like Goofy Movie where Max is from middle America and all his friends think he's cool because he is going to see Powerline in LA.

It's so weird, I feel like I'm knowing much more about girl stuff like make up and shit I never really cared about because it was for girls. I even started making salads because it's actually much easier to make and requires no cooking mess. And it's healthier, assuming you use only fat free vinaigrette. I'm starting to learn about make up such as eye liner and what's expensive, what's cheap. How girls really do take forever to get ready and it's not just my mom. What foods are fatty/healthy, etc. And even started being exposed to shit like Teen Mom.

JetFalcon on

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    This is more of a post than a thread topic.

• Options
    ElwoodElwood Registered User regular
    best thread five stars

jc_rands3.gif
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    just girls huh

do midwest guys and california guys have the same accent?

and this second paragraph confounds me

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure where you want me to go with this.

Would you like me to say 'your gay' ?

• Options
    J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    East coast girls are hip. I really dig the styles they wear.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    SimpsonsElvis.jpg

Ah, this show ain't no good.

iwantanswers3.png
This discussion has been closed.