As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sigil City of [Phalla] Part 1: Days 0-3 THREAD BROKEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    jackisreal wrote: »
    41576_158856887125_2582577_n.jpg

Cake > Pie

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Tiramisu > all of the above

• Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:
    REG Rysk wrote:
    Oh hi Alegis.

I would like more details on said incident.
    Picture is from when we thought it would be a great idea to sleep in the park. During winter. But the leaves are so soft! And we're all in pyjamas already anyways!

that's me freezing to death before we relocated to the 24/7 McDonald's to sleep there.

earlier that day ...

... you were the pink pikachu-looking one, weren't you?

<3
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Ready to go as soon as we replace Phyphor.
    Thank you for your patience.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited October 2011
    no I'm the bear. I was in the suit yesterday as well

nearly forgot how warm that thing is. hadn't worn it since japan, about a year ago

Alegis on
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:
    How many of you are seasoned Phalla-ers? Also, while we wait, what is your favorite beer right now?
    beer; stella for getting drunk, duvel for getting drunk-erer
    taste wise (enjoying in moderation) not sure yet. Received a gift basket yesterday with a selection of the more known (Belgian) heavy beers so I'll be able to reconsider my opinion. Don't really have a preference yet, tripel karmeliet and omer are both very tasty.
    Stella is a great beer. I'm also a big fan of Hoegaarden. Naturally I'm also supporting the Nova Scotia economy by drinking as much Keith's as I can get my hands on :D

Haven't had any of the darker, heavier beers in awhile. I used to be a big fan of Newcastle Brown, Kilkenny, and especially Harp Lager. Love that stuff!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    kime wrote:

Cake > Pie
    vegan-cheesecake-16.JPG

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote:
    Alegis wrote:
    How many of you are seasoned Phalla-ers? Also, while we wait, what is your favorite beer right now?
    beer; stella for getting drunk, duvel for getting drunk-erer
    taste wise (enjoying in moderation) not sure yet. Received a gift basket yesterday with a selection of the more known (Belgian) heavy beers so I'll be able to reconsider my opinion. Don't really have a preference yet, tripel karmeliet and omer are both very tasty.
    Stella is a great beer. I'm also a big fan of Hoegaarden. Naturally I'm also supporting the Nova Scotia economy by drinking as much Keith's as I can get my hands on :D

Haven't had any of the darker, heavier beers in awhile. I used to be a big fan of Newcastle Brown, Kilkenny, and especially Harp Lager. Love that stuff!

Stella is rocket fuel and tastes like it too. There's a reason it's called 'wife-beater' around here. Me, I like some Clotworthy Dobbin or at a pinch, Tactical Nuclear Penguin.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    the UK one is brewed a bit differently though, I live right where they brew the original Stella :)

Hoegaarden is a nice light table beer too and I used to drink it a lot years ago. Been a while

If you want something heavier/tastier than Stella/Hoegaarden definitely check out Duvel/Tripel Karmeliet. The former will be easier to obtain (I was just having one too)
    Dark beers I'm not really a fan of. Especially stuff like guinness I can't swallow.

Alegis on
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    kime wrote:

Cake > Pie

This thing you said...it's a wrong thing. Cake is great, don't get me wrong, but the best pie is better than the best cake.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Learning to hate is the most important phalla skill.

You....You...

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    pieversuscake4.png
    pieversuscake5.png

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    I love hyperboleandahalf. Too bad she hasn't been updating recently.

• Options
    I think she is saving material for her book.

In other news, Role PMs are going to start going out. Please don't discuss anything until the Day Zero Narration goes up.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I think she is saving material for her book.

Unfortunately :(

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:
    the UK one is brewed a bit differently though, I live right where they brew the original Stella :)

Hoegaarden is a nice light table beer too and I used to drink it a lot years ago. Been a while

If you want something heavier/tastier than Stella/Hoegaarden definitely check out Duvel/Tripel Karmeliet. The former will be easier to obtain (I was just having one too)
    Dark beers I'm not really a fan of. Especially stuff like guinness I can't swallow.
    Yeah, I don't like the dark stuff very much either. I mean, I can drink it, I just utterly hate the taste.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    oh excellent WE BEGIN

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    It has been a time and a half. If you still need a player, there is little that could draw me out of my hole like a landscape phalla. sign or reserve up or whatever

GrimmyTOA on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Starting with the pies I see

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Well, there's no such thing as a cake graph.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Delirium Tremens tasted weird to me. Just, weird.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Day Zero

Amidst the chaos, a drab man stood in a narrow street speaking calmly to any who would listen. ” This life is but a shadow, and the days have finally come when we meet True Death. Cease your panic, you misery, and caring. Accept your death and finally break the cycle. Panicking will just force you through another round. Accept-”

“-When the Lady speaks!”
    A gang of thugs suddenly appeared from an ally behind the man, shoving him to the floor as they up the street. The man picked himself up and dusted himself off only to feel a brief moment of panic as his body was penetrated by several swords. His last moments were unfortunately filled with panic, misery, and care.

A marilith withdrew several exotic swords from the dustie, and licked the blades clean one by one. As she worked, a silent horde of gelatinous flesh gathered itself up and swallowed her up, clawing and biting and suffering horrible losses. The flow did not let up, and the marilith did not reappear.

Throughout the city, similar events were occurring. Would anyone survive? One thing was for sure: many would be penned in the dead book before their time in the coming days.

The Dead:
    Phyphor - Dustmen Factor - True Death sought him.

Remember to invite me to any proboards you might form.
    If you didn’t get a Role PM please let me know.

You may submit your orders by replying to your role PM. Please include the Day (Day 1 orders) or something similar in your PM.

Day One will end on Monday 10/24/2011 at 3:00PM EST.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    It's kind of funny that a Dead Man died first.

Also, !kime

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Lucedes wrote:
    i assumed that the mafia was using the project mayhem boards, but also that my win conditions remained the same.

also, anyone who did not know what was up with the project mayhem boards did not analyze my posts.
    +
    corvidae wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:

I guess the drawback was that anonimity ment the village wasnt really as organized over there. But someone still managed to blow me up with a late vote tie.

That was me, going for maximum carnage....
    =
    corvidae

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Dusties ain't dead. Just pissy about being alive, is all.

(I'm even happier that I just replayed PS: T today than I was last week. Excellent timing on this here game.)

• Options
    TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    Never trust kime!

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Haha, i'm expecting ALL the grudge votes from fight club....

And favorite beer is whiskey.
    Soup of the day is also whiskey.
    Pie is better than cake.
    And Ravenloft is my home.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    corvidae wrote:
    Haha, i'm expecting ALL the grudge votes from fight club....

And favorite beer is whiskey.
    Soup of the day is also whiskey.
    Pie is better than cake.
    And Ravenloft is my home.

I can never be mad at you Corvidae...

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    RedasaurRedasaur Registered User regular
    I'll toss out a vote for romanqwerty.

• Options
    who called a kill on me in fight club, and who decided i should die

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    'Allo, berks.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Wow, 3PM EST? That's an interesting vote close time.

• Options
    Arivia wrote:

DT is a very strong Belgian wheat beer. One of the best. I think it's 8.5% alcohol? And it comes in a snazzy white bottle.

Delerium Nocturnum is the dark, polar opposite from the same brewer, and it sucks.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    We joyously celebrate this extended day one and all of its wonderful soft networking opportunities!

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Voidslayer its a weak grudge but you had it in for me in Phallaclave!

• Options
    Drez wrote:
    Arivia wrote:

DT is a very strong Belgian wheat beer. One of the best. I think it's 8.5% alcohol? And it comes in a snazzy white bottle.

Delerium Nocturnum is the dark, polar opposite from the same brewer, and it sucks.

I've had it out of that bottle. Hoegaarden is probably my favourite beer and I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    We joyously celebrate this extended day one and all of its wonderful soft networking opportunities!

I'll soft-network you to the wall!

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    We should note that Zandracon is a man of few words of any sense...and few words at all. Come together as one and smite him!

• Options
    Rawkking goodguy until someone tells me who choose me to explode

• Options
    piLpiL Registered User regular
    Good evening gentleman and ladies. I just got home, and while I'm not in a good decision making position, I will secure an early lead by voting for !Spoit. Too long did he reap the benefits of my sig without any kind of reciprocation.

This discussion has been closed.