As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

When Sysadmins Ruled the [Chat]

• Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    "Git" os the best they can come up with. This is also, if you may look at it this way, a very good representation of the word "hypocrite". (spel?)

They call D&D'ers eitist bastards who are group orientated and don't give reason other than to follow eachother. Yet here, even though i'm very much in the wrong they are just having one or two doing the actual arguing with any sort of reasoning they can muster and then having the rest sprouting random insults and agreement without reason.
    Yeah. Yup. Their criticisms of D&D are just really lame. I mean I like the humor, but I avoid serious topics like the plague over there (unless of course I feel like stirring some shit).
    I'm pretty much diving head first into a serious topic, and forcefully taking a side I don't agree with to see what the fuckers will do.

It's funny that, if i hadn't have taken this side, they probably wouldn't have had the topic go on for this long.

Johannen on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Also, guys -- I'm gonna be 27 in one week!

Man, you're getting old!
    Word -- I got hella gray hairs and everything.

No shit, I really have some grey hairs already. D:

Haphazard on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    In less than 36 hours, I will be showing up on celery's doorstep.

Speaking of which: where should I park, cel?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hmmm.
    Anyone see this? I watched it on youtube... here. I thought she was right on. And that dude was a cock.

My favourite bit? "Why does she have to be such a journalist?" Niiiice.

Fallingman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Well ... yeah ... I'm just saying some people take unorthodox approaches to it, and this twisted, sick, disgusting shit happens where their kids genuinely love and respect them and shit. It makes me nauseated to see.

The best way to make sure your kids love you unconditionally forever is to randomly alternate treating them pretty okay, and beating the fuck out of them and/or raping them for no apparent reason. Lack of apparent correllation between behaviour and response is crucial.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007

You're twenty-six??

LaOs on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Guys, should I go to the big apple store with the famous elevator to see what the madness will be like?

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    LaOs wrote: »

You're twenty-six??

Goddammit celery stop shattering my delusions about how old people here are(4, FOUR years older than me and no more)

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Podly wrote: »
    Guys, should I go to the big apple store with the famous elevator to see what the madness will be like?

Only if you take pictures of you throwing water balloons at people.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »

Pretty much anywhere, I live in a residential neighborhood. I usually park right in front of the church across from my apartment cuz seriously who's gonna fuck with a car when there's a giant cross right over your head?

edit: although seriously I think that's just old SJ paranoia, I think I could leave my car unlocked in my hood and everything would be gravy.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Oh man, I'm pretty sure I'm getting my new car this weekend.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Options
    Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Pretty much anywhere, I live in a residential neighborhood. I usually park right in front of the church across from my apartment cuz seriously who's gonna fuck with a car when there's a giant cross right over your head?

edit: although seriously I think that's just old SJ paranoia, I think I could leave my car unlocked in my hood and everything would be gravy.
    My dad was always paranoid about locking the car at church. His reasoning was always A: the crooks know everyone's inside and won't see them, and B: it's what everyone would least expect.

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007

Man, you're getting old!
    Word -- I got hella gray hairs and everything.

You get to die and rot away before i do!

:(

@Andrew:
    Did he take lots of "toilet breaks"?

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Tarranon wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    You're twenty-six??
    Goddammit celery stop shattering my delusions about how old people here are(4, FOUR years older than me and no more)
    Dude, cel's, like, ten years older than you.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »

My dad was always paranoid about locking the car at church. His reasoning was always A: the crooks know everyone's inside and won't see them, and B: it's what everyone would least expect.

If you don't put enough in the little basket they pass around, they loot your car.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Good to know. :^:

I was kinda nervous, 'cause literally all of my shit will be in that car.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

I thought you were making a jesuit joke :(

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Why is it that i always think Cel is younger than me but he's actually six years older than me? There must be some reasoning behind it.

Who's the oldest posting D&D'er btw?

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I always figured Cel was around my age. I guess three and a half years isn't too far off, but I really only expected less than a full year older.

LaOs on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Poldy is one hundred and forty-five years old.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Why is it that i always think Cel is younger than me but he's actually six years older than me? There must be some reasoning behind it.

Nerissa or Tach, I guess.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Nerissa or Tach, I guess.

Perhaps, but El Jeffe is the most virile :P

Guy impregnates women like nobody's biz

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I'm older than most people on this page. :?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Heh, just talking without a co-worker about age. I'm like in the middle - 23.

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

I look pretty young and I still drink and act like a jack-ass a lot -- you think maybe that's it?

• Options
    edited June 2007
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Heh, just talking without a co-worker about age. I'm like in the middle - 23.

Same as me! OMG!!11!1 We should totally be Forum BFFs.

I'm the youngest of the Business Unit and there's only one younger in our Division. I'm pretty used to being the younger one though. I was the youngest in nearly everything I did, all the way back to swimming lessons--I got in them early and excelled (I even completed two colours in one year, somehow).

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I have discovered that I am faster than gravity.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Good to know. :^:

I was kinda nervous, 'cause literally all of my shit will be in that car.
    There's the one church right across the way, a Baptist church one block up, another church two blocks down, a big Catholic church about 5 blocks up, and some other denomination I can't even remember a couple blocks over from the Catholic one. If anyone steals they will have to know -- god is watching.

• Options
    edited June 2007
    Cel: Sounds like the neighbourhood I grew up in. Lawson Heights had seven churches in the area. It was not a large area at all.

[Edit]
    Nice edit, btw. I like that better.

LaOs on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Next opponent: Light

Begin!

moniker on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Sounds like every part of every town in the South.

VishNub on
  • Options
    ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm awake again!

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    VishNub wrote: »

I thought catholics were banned from the south.

moniker on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Holy fuck, this is a real burger.

THE BACONATOR from Wendy's.

"Six bacon slices piled high atop two1/4 lb. fresh, never frozen, burger patties. Complete with American cheese and mayonnaise dressing on our signature premium bun. Go on, obsess a little."

830 Calories
    51 Grams of Fat
    1920 mg of Soduim

In the cheese sauce alone:

Cheese Sauce
    Cheddar Cheese Solids (cheddar cheese [milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes], whey, buttermilk, salt, disodium phosphate and artificial color [yellow 5 and 6]), Modified Food Starch, Whey, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors (modified food starch, maltodextrin, cheddar cheese [milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], butter, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oil, natural and artificial flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, sodium phosphate, medium chain triglycerides, tricalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, corn syrup solids, salt, tocopherol and triethyl citrate), Non Fat Dry Milk, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Yeast Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Inosinate, Sodium Phosphate and Annatto. CONTAINS: MILK

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I'm 19

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    moniker wrote: »
    VishNub wrote: »

I thought catholics were banned from the south.

Tell that to my neighbor.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    moniker wrote: »

Next opponent: Light

Begin!

You can't make me.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    ALocksly wrote: »
    I'm awake again!

Oh shi...

Uh, hello! :P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Jesus these SE++ guys are priceless.

Seriously read over my posts from that thread and look at any point in which I actually say i agree with or think right of anything to do with the BNP. Also, look out for them making up stuff i've said.

Thankfully i'm not the kind of guy to use the word "stra...." i'll stop myself.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I love having a diner right across the street.

I just ordered pancakes and a western omelette, and it will be at my door in ten minutes for like $8

balla!

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.