Options

The Butterball [chat]

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    the worst headaches are the ones that prevent you from beating off

I hate when you think "oh I can make it" but then the headache gets worse and worse and it's just ahhh fuck it.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I founded Gooeysucks, an up and coming metropolis next to some water!

sc2k?

Yes.

I am already pleased that the older housing has turned into slums. That is how a city should be!

The thing with that game is everything (at least early on) is driven by Industry. You can get by (and thrive) with a housing or commercial shortage but not without industry zones.

Those are what drive the growth of the other two.

Basicially: if your city is not in the black on budget in year 2 then you don't have nearly enough industry placed.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    [chat] I wish I knew why I had this headache

Caffeine withdrawal?

doubtful.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    [chat] I wish I knew why I had this headache

Caffeine withdrawal?

doubtful.

penis withdrawal

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    68 is still darn cold to me.

But then again, you know, California.

you sissy californians

puttin on coats in late spring weather

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    HOLY FUCK

Have you guys seen this Assassin's Creed 3 shit?
    ImpyB.jpg

• Options
    Oh lol

Steak%20and%20BJ%20Day.jpeg

Ladies, February 14th was all about you. The dinner, the chocolates, the flowers…but on MARCH 14th, Y108 is celebrating the hallowed holiday known as “Steak and BJ Day”.
    Enter below for the ultimate guys prize. If you think he deserves a Steak and BJ, we’ll give it to him! Well, not the…y’know. But we’ll give YOU a $25 dollar steak dinner gift certificate AND a $25 dollar gift card to the Stag Shop, shop naked online at StagShop.com

• Options
    Dk inspired me to play some sc2k last night. Was a river + coastal area.

I think I was up to about 1990 when I switched over to dwarf fortress. Had 1 gasoline and 1 coal power plant. Just finished a subway system connecting most of the residential to about 2/3 of the industiral. Had an airport and seaport and stadium going (and a pretty top notch education system).

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    winky, you've talked about this girl so much that I want to see her okcupid profile.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    Oh lol

Ladies, February 14th was all about you. The dinner, the chocolates, the flowers…but on MARCH 14th, Y108 is celebrating the hallowed holiday known as “Steak and BJ Day”.
    Enter below for the ultimate guys prize. If you think he deserves a Steak and BJ, we’ll give it to him! Well, not the…y’know. But we’ll give YOU a $25 dollar steak dinner gift certificate AND a $25 dollar gift card to the Stag Shop, shop naked online at StagShop.com

For some reason that youtube video with the hick dad who shoots his daughters laptop just sprang to mind.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    HOLY FUCK

ImpyB.jpg

is that real

• Options
    HOLY FUCK

ImpyB.jpg

Yea I posted it earlier. Pretty cool stuff looks like you play an American Indian which is cool.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    winky, you've talked about this girl so much that I want to see her okcupid profile.

Is it...the same girl?

Did I talk about her that much?

And no, I'm not showing you. I've been way too creepy about it already, that shit is over.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    HOLY FUCK

ImpyB.jpg

is that real

apparently yes

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Or at least someone that has adopted their weapons.

Huh. I really should play the latest AC games it seems.

• Options
    HOLY FUCK

ImpyB.jpg

Yea I posted it earlier. Pretty cool stuff looks like you play an American Indian which is cool.

If it is during the revolutionary war shouldn't he be slaying the rebels as opposed to british if it was a native american?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    It is real, game informer has shown the covers they are running for their next issue and they are different pictures, but are still revolutionary war themed AC3.

• Options
    easiest way to get sc2k to work on a mac? Im at work so simplest way is helpful

thank you in advance

• Options

thank you in advance

DOSBOX + the DOS version of the game.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    I just want AC3 to have Scalps as a currency.

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Winky wrote: »

Is it...the same girl?

Did I talk about her that much?

And no, I'm not showing you. I've been way too creepy about it already, that shit is over.

Fair enough, I was just curious about what kind of girl it takes to devastate you thusly.

But I assume she looks something like this.

203715-188412-kryptonite_super.jpg

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    Like a game where you were one of the natives engaged in the warfare up and down the mowhock valley during the 1770s would be pretty intense.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    I really hope at one point you travel with Ben Franklin to Europe and booze and whore it up.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Like a game where you were one of the natives engaged in the warfare up and down the mowhock valley during the 1770s would be pretty intense.

This is totally unrelated, but I think a game that takes place during the failed British incursion into Afghanistan would be awesome.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    The Sherrif Joe press conference was an exercise in hilarity.

I hope the man is stupid enough to attempt an arrest the next time Obama comes to Arizona.

It would be awesome if the Secret Service and the Arizona goon squad got into a shootout and the President had to be evacuated from the state and then they used the army to take over Arizona by force and rounded up their police and legislature and threw them all in Gitmo.

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    This got me thinking of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9XCamPyKA&feature=related

I absolutely love that music, and the movie is good too

Sparvy on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I really hope at one point you travel with Ben Franklin to Europe and booze and whore it up.

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular

thank you in advance

DOSBOX + the DOS version of the game.

Yeah, DK has some kind of OS9 thing going on but he said it was complicated whereas DOSBOX involved mounting the game folder, running the installer and then playing.

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    I like how almost that entire sequence is done without any dialog at all. Sets a very distinct tone, all the talking is done with, only action and death remains.

But the wilhelm scream ruins it a little

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2012
    Hello John,

Again, when you were in high school (and what happened in high school and on the SAT) has very little bearing on the admission process.

We’re MUCH more interested in your college level coursework. I think a lot of the stats/information you may be reading about generally applies to other public institutions. USC is private – the admission process is different.

The coursework that we outlined in our previous email exchange is what we want to see you have completed/have in progress when you apply. What you did in HS, when you graduated have little bearing to the admission process compared to your more recent college level coursework.

1) get a 4.0 in rigorous coursework
    2) transfer to USC as a sophomore
    3) ???
    4) fuck winky's mom

Organichu on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Oh lol

When is sushi and cunnilingus day?

• Options
    Man, for a game from 1993 SimCity 2000's UI is fucking amazing.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    moniker wrote: »
    Oh lol

the other 11 months of the year.

• Options
    Yea I got sc2k working now to remember how to play it,

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »
    Oh lol

the other 11 months of the year.

I'm going to get mercury poisoning...

There are worse ways to die.

• Options

I think when I played it as a kid I had no idea that city ordinances even existed.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    That seems like a way less interesting White Day

• Options

If that little yellow bar is above the midline build more industry. If it is maxxed out then tax industry more.

Also build less commercial than you'd think you need.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    the worst headaches are the ones that prevent you from beating off

you mean carpal tunnel, right?

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Slavery in Civ 4 is so powerful in theory.

But in practice I always forget to use my citizens as bricks for my buildings.

This discussion has been closed.