Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Tijuana Death[Phalla] - End of Match: Leaving The Ring Victorious

1323335373850

Posts

  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    I'm awake! I'm awake!

    As to the previous pages, I'm not sold yet on cayrus being evil because person X died because mafiosi would think he might receive money. Why wasn't Corvidae targeted instead?
    Don't find it as damning yet for him that Assuran was killed but I might have misread something.

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Registered User regular
    I've been processing information.

    One thing that's happening that might affect things, would be the tornado and hail storm that's hitting town.
    Most likely nothing will happen and I will be able to continue as usual- however occasionally sections of the city gets damaged or loses power.

    Keep on sending in info, folks! I am particularly interested in guard, and in assassin bids from last night.

    Steam Amazon Wishlist, what!? 3DS 4012 4146 9468
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    See what you get for being network head?

    Orks in Daemonis' Forbidden Stars
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    My msg to cayrus was as follows, sent to sportz,cayrus, and assurran was as follows. Bear in mind, I copy pasted this msg, so you'll see how it shaped out.

    To cayrus: "i'm catching a lot of flak in the thread, i'm afraid of getting hit. I'm thinking about splitting my money between you, assuran, and cayrus."

    Now since I had publicly said i had enough for a seer and a gaurd day 2, this was no small sum. Notice how because I made the copy paste error, cayrus couldn't have known sportz was the third person.

    Both sportz and I lived that night, but ASSURAN didn't. Also sportz convinced me if I had money, just to spend it on a seer or a vig instead.

    Once again, could be a coincidence, but maybe not.

  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Going through my pms with cayrus, not once did I mention assurran until the splitting money msg.

    I'm going feel real bad if cayus is village, but it is kind of shady.

  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Hi friends! I'm voting for MrTlicious because Im drunk and don't want to be inactivused! Hugs!

  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Hugs, Flarne! 8->

    Orks in Daemonis' Forbidden Stars
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Do you need a shawl for chilly shoulders? We should talk, I may have something to help with that.

  • Goose!Goose! Registered User regular
    I don't even know what to do. This game feels harder than most phallas.

  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Cuz it is.

    Orks in Daemonis' Forbidden Stars
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    This game relies on networking more than most.

  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Networking? Yuck!

    Orks in Daemonis' Forbidden Stars
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    No but the virgil reveal, along with the attempt to tie the vote on himself is good enough evidence in my books.

    And I'm usually the doubter :P

    So you say you are playing differently from your normal style?

  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    Gonna think about my vote a little later. So far I'm thinking Cayrus who has to be evil by proxy of playing Laura Roslin. :P

    There are a number of people though which I normally see being more active and are not. Just not enough time to look through vote records and posts atm. I'm watching you....

    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Crisis Step: Networked Phalla Players

    Skill Check [14] Cunning and Wits

    Pass: Mafia is discovered.
    10+: No effect.
    Fail: -1 Morale. Another special is voted out.

    After crisis:

    Vote for another player.

    ecco the dolphin on
    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Hehe! Cylon.

    Orks in Daemonis' Forbidden Stars
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Networking? Yuck!

    I know, right?

    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Crisis Step: Networked Phalla Players

    Skill Check [14] Cunning and Wits

    Pass: Mafia is discovered.
    10+: No effect.
    Fail: -1 Morale. Another special is voted out.

    After crisis:

    Vote for another player.

    Ten cards for a lot!

  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I feel what usually happens once a network head is established is that the more casual players sit back and wait to see what knowledge/decisions are dropped by the network head

    PSN SeGaTai
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Crisis Step: Networked Phalla Players

    Skill Check [14] Cunning and Wits

    Pass: Mafia is discovered.
    10+: No effect.
    Fail: -1 Morale. Another special is voted out.

    After crisis:

    Vote for another player.

    Ten cards for a lot!

    But you only draw Treachery and Blatant Lies!

    CYLON!

  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I play Sheeping 5 - Network seers mafia!

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Crisis Step: Networked Phalla Players

    Skill Check [14] Cunning and Wits

    Pass: Mafia is discovered.
    10+: No effect.
    Fail: -1 Morale. Another special is voted out.

    After crisis:

    Vote for another player.

    Ten cards for a lot!

    But you only draw Treachery and Blatant Lies!

    CYLON!

    Takes one to know one!
    To the Airlock my friend!

  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Its weird not seeing 38th as that woman. Which I dont know the name of but she looked a bit like Olivia Coleman.

  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I miss big nose woman

  • AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    WEIRD FETISHES FLYIN' AROUND HERE.

    my fetish is for loxx because 5 posts over 4 days should be inactive? I guess magicbox could be wrong but I can't even recall any posts made, and that is beyond laying low.

  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    half of your activity requirements can be filled by PMing the host with bets/orders for the day. Could be lying low, could be busy

    PSN SeGaTai
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    So Loxx for inactivity and cayrus because he knew someone would get money and that person died.
    Not convinced by the first one and I don't see why the second is so critical. 'receives some money'. From a mafia PoV I wouldnt give a damn and try to hit specials.

    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/22330949#Comment_22330949
    Pharezon?

  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    I still don't think there's any good reason to believe the village has specials in this game, really. Buying guards, investigations, assassinations, etc. are supposed to substitute for that. I guess people are thinkling JABmonkey was theoretically a special of somekind as a deathmatch boss, but we don't know what her abilities were, if any, as far as I know.

    bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I'm guessing JAB had a higher salary and no win by amassing this much money win condition, but that's complete speculation. I'd agree with no "true" specials

    PSN SeGaTai
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I've got mixed feelings about going after someone strictly for inactivity, but given the surprising absence of mafia kills last night, we could probably do worse than loxx, unless Virgil comes up with something juicy in the next few hours.

    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Waiting on the net-head.

    Orks in Daemonis' Forbidden Stars
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

    The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Waiting on the net-head.
    All the more reason for you to be mafia.

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I know the capabilities of the role which JABmonkey held. She would be considered a village special.

    Also, @Bedlam, @Capfalcon, @daniant, @Goose!, @Hullis, @mascara305, @Pharezon, @Phyphor, @Shabooty, @stever777,
    should report to Virgil's Deathmatch Office (The shack in the alley behind KRAZY KIME's Discount Liquor Stop), to turn in their expected deathmatch status surveys.

    Remember, we value your opinion. Your input could well shape the future success of Secret Tijuana Deathmatch!

    Also, there isn't a cover charge, bouncers, or coat checks at the door. Please ignore any vagrants who would tell you otherwise.

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    Steam Amazon Wishlist, what!? 3DS 4012 4146 9468
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    my status: broke as hell

    I betted wrong on all three fights last night

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Registered User regular
    man, I feel like an ass.

    Alrighty, looks like those storms I were discussing earlier have passed through. There shouldn't be any hitches.

    Steam Amazon Wishlist, what!? 3DS 4012 4146 9468
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I refuse to acknowledge you having any kind of authority, Virgil.

    Mafia members have probably already contacted you and you wouldnt be able to tell them apart.

  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    yes that is the general idea

  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    (everyone contacts him, and he tries to sort out liars)

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Registered User regular
    Well, I'm certainly not a vet, but I'm not intermingling folk's info.
    I'll take your lies and your truths to puzzle over.

    Steam Amazon Wishlist, what!? 3DS 4012 4146 9468
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    (everyone contacts him, and he tries to sort out liars)
    And everybody sits back and twiddles their thumbs and lets him play the whole game for them?

    No thanks.

Sign In or Register to comment.