Options

Webcomics Thread: A tribute to our fans

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    Squall wrote: »
    lovin the smug comin off your joffrey av there rolo

I feel like I can't say anything now without coming off as a little shit.

So no change, really.

You are far too nice to pull that av off properly

The thing I love about him is that he really has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Ban all Lannisters.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    it was a comic where gadget is having a baby with one of the rangers or something and the line I remember is something like "...in a different world something something"

and there was a PA edit where Rane was the chipmunk and there was a little Rane baby

and an impossibly imagined future

yesssssssssss that was it

• Options
    i2oPP.jpg

think the original comic's site has died

• Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    Knob and Rane.

So wrong, and yet so very right.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    6xF6F.gif

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    whoa WT SHERMAN what happened to your name

xet8c.gif

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    20120308.png

Cricket.

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    auction

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    man how did I not notice till now

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Cricket!

Yay!

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    wait so did you win a name change to a name of your choice, or did you just lose the coin toss again?

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    man I never played cricket what is this

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Sal wrote: »
    tube only just got to it, apparently seconds ago
    wait so did you win a name change to a name of your choice, or did you just lose the coin toss again?
    i won the name of my choice

the previous one

was also of my choice

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    Mysst wrote: »

Awesome!

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    dear god

• Options
    Sal wrote: »
    tube only just got to it, apparently seconds ago
    i won the name of my choice

the previous one

was also of my choice

ah, that would explain it

xet8c.gif

• Options
    i have never made a good decision

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options

Its a game with two teams. One side bats, the other fields and you get points with runs. Its not like baseball though, cause that is based on rounders.

Its a good job Bad-Beat doesn't post here anymore because he would come crashing down upon me with my lack of information!

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012

Coin toss? I'm not familiar with this concept with regard to name changes.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    So do we call you Bunmaster now or what?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    rfilyaw wrote: »

Coin toss? I'm not familiar with this concept in regards to name changes.

Every once in a long while (less than once a year), Cardboard Tube will open up a special whining forum. Then, and only then, is it possible to post in the name-changing thread and apply for a new user name.

Cardboard Tube then tosses a coin.

If it lands heads, you get your name changed to a name of your choice.

If it lands tails, you get your name changed to a name of his choice.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/73711/no-you-cannot-have-your-name-changed/p1

The results are usually collected and listed here.

Brolo on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »

Its a game with two teams. One side bats, the other fields and you get points with runs. Its not like baseball though, cause that is based on rounders.

Its a good job Bad-Beat doesn't post here anymore because he would come crashing down upon me with my lack of information!

I miss BB. His cricket thread was a thing of such beauty that it actually got views outside of this forum re: me using it to help explain things to people who had no idea what cricket was

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Ah. I knew about the whining forum thing. didn't know about the coin toss.

*sigh*

• Options
    rfilyaw wrote: »

Coin toss? I'm not familiar with this concept in regards to name changes.

Every once in a long while (less than once a year), Cardboard Tube will open up a special whining forum. Then, and only then, is it possible to post in the name-changing thread and apply for a new user name.

Cardboard Tube then tosses a coin.

If it lands heads, you get your name changed to a name of your choice.

If it lands tails, you get your name changed to a name of his choice.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/73711/no-you-cannot-have-your-name-changed/p1

The results are usually collected and listed here.

Mori and Janson are going to name their baby this way.

• Options

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
    When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
    When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options

I miss BB. His cricket thread was a thing of such beauty that it actually got views outside of this forum re: me using it to help explain things to people who had no idea what cricket was

Me too. I think he's very busy and enjoy himself though, so thats a good thing.

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
  • Options
    why would you not stick with WT Sherman, Pokemon Master

that was the best name ever created.

• Options

it wasn't as nice once it got shortened though

• Options
    Silmaril wrote: »

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
    When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
    When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

Thank you, Sil! I would normally put a smiley face here, but the new ones are so ugly you'll just have to imagine it.

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    The only acceptable new smiley is :bz:

But I am grateful that we retained the thumb :^:

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012

it wasn't as nice once it got shortened though
    yeah this right here

25 characters wasn't enough for it to flow well

anyway it's only until next year's auction or lucking into another active namechange thread! there will always be more dumb names!

POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN on
    vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    The only acceptable new smiley is :bz:

But I am grateful that we retained the thumb :^:

8->

• Options
    i2oPP.jpg

think the original comic's site has died

yessssssssssssssss thank you

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Silmaril wrote: »

People movin' out
    People movin' in
    Why, because of the color of their skin
    Run, run, run, but you sho' can't hide

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    So, this is happening.

The good news is that, as I type this, Battlepug is winning.

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    So, do we still call you sherman, or what'

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    statler wrote: »
    So, this is happening.

The good news is that, as I type this, Battlepug is winning.
    Isnt that the same thing that already happened?

Because there are no beartatos on this one, either. And I am getting hella deja vu from realising this.

This discussion has been closed.