Options

Three hundred fifteen million, three hundred sixty thousand seconds.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    Hullis wrote: »
    registered in late 11, didn't start posting until mid 2012

you guys rule
    You're from the future?!

yes

i'm sorry about what crwth is going to do to your lawn

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    yeah i've been lurking for

a couple years now?

i just finally bit the bullet out of boredom

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular

you guys rule
    You're from the future?!

yes

i'm sorry about what crwth is going to do to your lawn

We have a lawn?! We must've bought a house! Oh my!

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular

you guys rule
    You're from the future?!

you mean you're not??

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I have to say, I'm rather glad forum battles have pretty much stopped. I mean, I realize that obviously the idea could be resurrected but for now it seems to have lost steam. They were great at first, but they just ended up getting too unwieldy and ponderous and the combination of no-shows (was guilty of this myself) with the crazy lengths people would go to in an attempt to one-up someone that did well the year before as well as the insane pressure many put on those who did really well the first couple of years just made the whole thing a mess. And with so many people competing in the later contests, it got to be a chore checking out all the entries (if you wanted to vote honestly instead of just throwing your vote at whoever you liked), considering often people would just wait till the last minute and do something that was utter crap. There would still be good entries, but it got to be kind of like digging through raw sewage to find something that was actually creative.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    yeah i've been lurking for

a couple years now?

i just finally bit the bullet out of boredom

The forums have gone down the shitter ever since
    <3

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Druhim wrote: »
    I have to say, I'm rather glad forum battles have pretty much stopped. I mean, I realize that obviously the idea could be resurrected but for now it seems to have lost steam. They were great at first, but they just ended up getting too unwieldy and ponderous and the combination of no-shows (was guilty of this myself) with the crazy lengths people would go to in an attempt to one-up someone that did well the year before as well as the insane pressure many put on those who did really well the first couple of years just made the whole thing a mess. And with so many people competing in the later contests, it got to be a chore checking out all the entries (if you wanted to vote honestly instead of just throwing your vote at whoever you liked), considering often people would just wait till the last minute and do something that was utter crap. There would still be good entries, but it got to be kind of like digging through raw sewage to find something that was actually creative.

yea,
    you could even say they were gettin pretty old
    have I even been here long enough to make druhim is old jokes? now I just feel like a poser

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular

yea,
    have I even been here long enough to make druhim is old jokes? now I just feel like a poser

it's spelled poseur

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    geek, it's time for you to choose an heir, and sail off into the horizon

• Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Antimatter wrote: »

yea,

it's spelled poseur

eh, got time to learn spelling later, I have still have another 6-7 years before I'm popular

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
    The first PA comic I ever saw was that max payne one. You know the one, with the brain freeze. I dunno if that was actually the latest comic they had made when i found the site however.

Also I remember Gabe's humorous review of rogue squadron II.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    bring back the gnt chat thread

bring back Linksville

Bring back DrDizaster and Evander as mods.

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Time is weird. And inconvenient. It should stop passing! Someone complain to the management

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Time is weird. And inconvenient. It should stop passing! Someone complain to the management

We apologize for the inconvenience, and have no intention of fixing it. - Mgt.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm so damn old now.

• Options
    Henroid wrote: »

bring back Linksville

oh god no

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bring back Raijin Quickfoot as a mod!*

*Please do not do this.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »

This is the weirdest episode of The Twilight Zone ever!

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    oh fuck me I've either just passed nine years or will have by the end of the week

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Nearly seven, for me

crazy

sig.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular

bring back Linksville

bring back the d&d anime thread

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote: »

bring back Linksville

bring back the d&d anime thread

doesn't d&d still have a one piece thread

that's all you really need

one piece: owns

• Options
    um while that's all well and good i'm really looking for a place to maturely discuss madoka and zero no tsukaima so

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    there can never be enough anime for crwth

he will never be satisfied

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Madoka was pretty good, I haven't seen the other thing so it probably sucked. Problem solved.

EDIT: Oh wait maturely. Yeah you're shit out of luck.

JayKaos on
    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Madoka was pretty good, I haven't seen the other thing so it probably sucked. Problem solved.

YOU CALL THAT A DISCUSSION?!?

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    buncha scrubs

the lotta ya!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote: »
    um while that's all well and good i'm really looking for a place to maturely discuss madoka and zero no tsukaima so

madoka is the best manga series that i keep meaning to read

especially since someone told me to skip to where it goes off the rails, builds new rails, goes off those rails, and eventually becomes a flying train like in back to the future part III, free of all rails

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    man I don't know how you guys remember the names of animes that have more than two words in the name

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Been reading the forums since 02, joined on 9/11/2004 (9/11 Thread was my first post).

Soooo I've been posting here for about 7.5 years.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    can we also bring back yellow/red ranger threads because i've got gigs upon fuckin' gigs of anime girls/real girls dressed up like anime girls to post

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    I will always vote yay for anything involving more nudity on the forums.

• Options
    I will always vote yay for anything involving more nudity on the forums.

post all your dicks

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    My profile says 2006, but I've been around much longer than that. Twice, alpha had to recreate my account (when the forum xfers occurred) due to the tilde over the n in my name. As far as my original registration date goes, I'd wager I'm in the top 20 of oldest accounts.

Fortunately for all of you, I post very infrequently.

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I've been here since July 2007. No way it has been 5 years. Holy shit.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    7 years, been pretty fun.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    SeñorAmor wrote: »
    My profile says 2006, but I've been around much longer than that. Twice, alpha had to recreate my account (when the forum xfers occurred) due to the tilde over the n in my name. As far as my original registration date goes, I'd wager I'm in the top 20 of oldest accounts.

Fortunately for all of you, I post very infrequently.

I don't have any idea who you are.

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    coming up on 6 years registered

don't know how long i lurked before then

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I've only been here two and a bit years posting, though my join date is earlier. Which is not long really.