Options

Blue Screen of [chat]

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I actually had pretty decent sex ed in 5th grade. Covered all the major birth control options at the time. Their uses and dangers. A bit too early but still it was actually pretty decent.

My next sex ed was actually in college and it was an anatomy class more than a sex ed class.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Cheers is an awesome word, and should be used everywhere.
    While I do use it quite a lot, I also accept cheers is one of those words that you use instead of thanks to try and trick people into think you have 'people skills'.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W34wyKZlWQ

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I am tired and sad-ish and do not feel like doing work

Sorry, dude. I told everyone earlier how you stood up for me w/ Gorpel and that I felt very happy. I called you PATERNAL, papa bear.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    mindspork wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Did anyone else have to watch the terrible awful slides of STDs? Like the worst most infected and pus filled dicks.

Girls were split off and watched a similar one about vaginas.

We got both. Along with both sexes getting pseudo-practical training on the use of various prophylactics. How to apply a condom to a wooden dowel and how to improvise a dental dam for both sexes. It was fairly comprehensive.

That's not sex-ed that's boot camp. o.o

"PRIVATE! YOU WILL NOW FIELD STRIP THIS VAGINA. YOU HAVE TWENTY SECONDS. GO GO GO."

I can only undo bra's one handed. If I try to use two hands things get tangled and confusing and stuff rehooks and it's a catastrophe.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I actually had pretty decent sex ed in 5th grade. Covered all the major birth control options at the time. Their uses and dangers. A bit too early but still it was actually pretty decent.

My next sex ed was actually in college and it was an anatomy class more than a sex ed class.

I bet a college style human sexuality class would be best

hey here are some things people do

here are some of the many ways people express their sexuality

here is how it works physically

here are some of the ramifications, including emotional, STDs, etc

• Options

Sorry, dude. I told everyone earlier how you stood up for me w/ Gorpel and that I felt very happy. I called you PATERNAL, papa bear.

d'aww

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    monogamy is lame as hell

give me anonymous glory hole sex any day

But who's on the other side of the hole?

LYVy2.jpg

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    we had 2 rounds of sex ed
    5th grade or whatever was more puberty education with some sex/baby things
    and 8th grade was more detailed sex things
    level 1 and level 2

poo
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    You could always be a productive hard-working farmperson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    None of my friends from HS or college have kids. That's... wow, that's fucking weird. We're almost 30.

What the fuck.

I have some. A good friend of mine got married out of high school, had a kid within 9 months of getting married. Divorced 3 months later. For the best. He was an abusive ass. A lot of my other friends started their families a few years back in their late 20's. Out of my high school friends, I am the only bachelor at the moment.
    Dental dams, eh. I guess I could try that out.

In my sophomore year our sex ed class was rigorous. And the gym teacher for that was a semi-closeted lesbian. Those of us who were LBGT students she spoke with quietly. It was an open secret among the rest of the school. But because of it, her class covered things beyond the simple "Don't have sex, but if you do, use a condom". Most of it was taught as if it was covering heterosexual couples but included protection information that was practical for LGBT students.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I use "cheers" a lot as well. I blame the New Zealander who lived next door to me for 3 years.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    GOOD USE OF THE SUBJUNCTIVE FERAL

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I wish I were having sex right now.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I heard my baby's heartbeat this morning. It felt amazing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I wish I were having sex all the time

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Some 23-year old American guy is writing letters to Breivik, saying he sees him as a mentor.

Wonder how many watchlists he just got himself placed on.

• Options
    mindsporkmindspork Registered User regular
    My sister-in-law is 24? I think. She's got one kid, 2nd on the way.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    mindspork wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Did anyone else have to watch the terrible awful slides of STDs? Like the worst most infected and pus filled dicks.

Girls were split off and watched a similar one about vaginas.

We got both. Along with both sexes getting pseudo-practical training on the use of various prophylactics. How to apply a condom to a wooden dowel and how to improvise a dental dam for both sexes. It was fairly comprehensive.

That's not sex-ed that's boot camp. o.o

"PRIVATE! YOU WILL NOW FIELD STRIP THIS VAGINA. YOU HAVE TWENTY SECONDS. GO GO GO."

Kind of. The final exam for health that year had a pass/fail section for how to apply a condom. The upside is that we didn't have any teen pregnancies while I was there. Admittedly it was only 500 students, but it was a rural area.

• Options
    I actually had pretty decent sex ed in 5th grade.

I missed a rather vital two-letter word on my first read here.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    I actually had pretty decent sex ed in 5th grade.

I missed a rather vital two-letter word on my first read here.

BABBYS MAKIN BABBYS!

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I had 7th grade sex ed that was basically IF YOU EVER HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE YOU WILL GET AIDS AND CONDOMS DON'T EVEN HELP A LITTLE BIT NOW LOOK AT THESE SHOCK IMAGES

• Options
    Feral wrote: »

It would beat the hell out of this conference call.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    the missus and I prebought copies of Guild Wars 2 yesterday. gonna get our beta on. (soon hopefully)

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    my parents never had a sex talk with me

they just gave me a couple of books from the library

• Options
    Feral wrote: »
    You should really learn to be more specific when making wishes.

CXaQ3.jpg

• Options
    the missus and I prebought copies of Guild Wars 2 yesterday. gonna get our beta on. (soon hopefully)

27th-29th!

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

me too man

this is exactly how i feel

poo
  • Options
    Ugh. I wonder if I could get work to buy a cot for the server room.

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

you figured it out eventually!

with a lot of fumbling and pauses to consult reference material

*dons reading glasses*

okay it says you should apply light pressure to the glans

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    my parents knew i knew about it from age 5 onwards thanks to my grandmother so they never even brought it up

legit

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    I was denied the intimate knowledge of the word 'vagina' until I was like 14 or something. Despite being pretty well of what was between ladies' legs, I had absolutely no method of describing it.

In retrospect, I feel this put an extreme damper on my sex life. 8(

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Ugh, the ex who just stayed with me asked my friend if I was online. I didn't want him to lie for me, so I had to talk to her about how she didn't do anything, but I need to not talk to her again. I can't think of any way to purge the last bits of this from me.

It really hurt.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    You could always be a productive hard-working farmperson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

I think I just watched the greatest video ever made.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

I remember in Grade 8 we had a sex ed class and our teacher wanted us to ask questions about various rumors we heard. One of the older kids who had failed at least 2 grades brought up the whole "hairy palms" thing. As soon as he did though one of the other kids in the class who sat right in the middle of everyone made the mistake of immediatly looking at his hands right after it was asked. Needless to say the kid didn't live that down for the rest of the year.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I just hit up Yahoo answers whenever I had questions about sex.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »

with a lot of fumbling and pauses to consult reference material

*dons reading glasses*

okay it says you should apply light pressure to the glans

*flips to glossary* Glans... hm...

• Options
    Ugh, the ex who just stayed with me asked my friend if I was online. I didn't want him to lie for me, so I had to talk to her about how she didn't do anything, but I need to not talk to her again. I can't think of any way to purge the last bits of this from me.

It really hurt.

I do not know the details of your situ

but my opinion is that clean breaks are the best

block from IM and facebook, route all emails to junk folder, don't answer calls or listen to messages, ask friends to let you know if she'll be somewhere so you can avoid, etc

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited April 2012
    I was in a school program called "magnet" where they picked schools in urban, bad neighborhoods, gave them lots more funding, and bussed kids in from all over the county from all demographics to attend.

Our Sex Ed was actually pretty frank and honest, and in the 6th grade they went over all manner of birth control, reasonable explanations of STD risks, condom application, and lots of Q&A, which was pretty funny for a 6th grader but looking back was pretty damn educational.

I imagine my experience does not line up with that of most southerners in the late 80s - early 90s.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Some 23-year old American guy is writing letters to Breivik, saying he sees him as a mentor.

Wonder how many watchlists he just got himself placed on.

My guess would be all of them.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
This discussion has been closed.