Options

Que veux-tu, [chat]? Happy May Day!

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Everything about WCF and .NET's and it's handling of SOAP interfaces, and all the documentation and config files, can go eat a gigantic bowl of dicks. Jesus fucking christ, like 90% of how it's implemented is useless in every conceivable way, and documented in their classically clinical and utterly fucking useless fashion.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Thank you for the suggestions, I will be able to find at least one of those places in the area.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    so i finally noticed that i've lost weight

in that it is much easier to shave my junk now
    your avatar is too close to Echo's and such statements leave me confused.

Also, I'm up six or seven pounds due to saturday night's fondue experience. I presume it's mostly water weight and should be gone in a couple of days. in the meantime i should probably lay off peanuts and wine though.

• Options
    I do realise now that Wacom products are no longer half the price in the US.

I hope something tanks the dollar for just a few days.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    "In a recent column, I described two forms of conservatism that coalesced in opposition to President Obama’s polarizing expansion in the size and role of government. Rejectionist Conservatism, which comes in tea party and libertarian variants, would use current political controversies to fundamentally reorder the role of the federal government. At least in theory, it would repeal not just Obamaism but also the Great Society, the New Deal and much else in pursuit of a minimal state. Reform Conservatism, in contrast, would seek to achieve federal goals in modern, market-oriented ways. It is less concerned about re-founding the country than making Medicare work. Its chief practitioner is Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), supported by a few policy experts of disproportionate creativity and influence...Obama has offered a ploy, and he vilifies those who offer a plan. It is a stunning act of irresponsibility -- and the main reason that Reform Conservatism deserves a chance to govern."
    Gersen can eat a dick. Same for Paul Ryan as far as that goes. Guy is a total fucking phoney. My "plan" is about fiscal responsibility! No actually it's about accelerating the upward redistribution of wealth and kicking the legs out from under poor families.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    tumblr_lm37xgTOMP1qhttpto1_r1_500.jpg

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Well, that dream sure was something. it's one of those dreams i feel like i'll remember for a long time.

it was pretty entertaining and tense at time, even though it was basically the same thing happening twice, first with a demon invasion and second with a zombie outbreak.

Still, A+ dream, would sleep again.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Ugh nothing like explaining "There is nothing I can do if faxes don't work" 8 times in 2 days to piss you off.

Hey maybe your fucking fax machine at the hospital is a piece of shit, maybe not, we're getting faxes, it's not us, what the fuck do you want me to do?

Jesus christ use god damned email.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I love coffee

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    we should play together sometime, gooey

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bethryn wrote: »

I'd like to know how they evolved to do that.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

falling branches into any of numerous streams in the tropics, probably

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

Selective pressure of being a ground-dwelling species in areas that get rain?

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    we should play together sometime, gooey

Could have sworn you were in a match with us last night Nerd but I'm thinking that's before Gooey got on and then we split the group up. Still, that was the most people I'd seen on all at once from the forums. It was awesome. Except for the whole party chat dropping everyone randomly.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    .... yay?

It's official: Call of Duty Black Ops II, set in a "near future 21s century cold war"

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    .... yay?

It's official: Call of Duty Black Ops II, set in a "near future 21s century cold war"
    It is going to involve China, isn't it?

Couscous on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    .... yay?

Not interested until they confim/deny laserguns and portable heat-seeking missile launchers. and mechs.

Hell, if those things aren't in, i'm suing them for libel.

21stCentury on
  • Options
    running into an ant raft really sucks.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Weaver ants will build large nests in trees by tying leaves together. The leaves, deprived on sunlight, often tend to then brown and shrivel. Eventually, they fall off. While containing thousands of surprised ants.

i.e., in Southeast Asia, examine the trunks of trees you are standing under.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Speaking of weird things in nature:
    The snapping shrimp competes with much larger animals like the Sperm Whale and Beluga Whale for the title of 'loudest animal in the sea'. The animal snaps a specialized claw shut to create a cavitation bubble that generates acoustic pressures of up to 80 kPa at a distance of 4 cm from the claw. As it extends out from the claw, the bubble reaches speeds of 60 miles per hour (97 km/h) and releases a sound reaching 218 decibels.[11] The pressure is strong enough to kill small fish.[12] It corresponds to a zero to peak pressure level of 218 decibels relative to one micropascal (dB re 1 μPa), equivalent to a zero to peak source level of 190 dB re 1 μPa at the standard reference distance of 1 m. Au and Banks measured peak to peak source levels between 185 and 190 dB re 1 μPa at 1 m, depending on the size of the claw.[13] Similar values are reported by Ferguson and Cleary.[14] The duration of the click is less than 1 millisecond.

The snap can also produce sonoluminescence from the collapsing cavitation bubble. As it collapses, the cavitation bubble reaches temperatures of over 5,000 K (4,700 °C).[15] In comparison, the surface temperature of the sun is estimated to be around 5,800 K (5,500 °C). The light is of lower intensity than the light produced by typical sonoluminescence and is not visible to the naked eye. It is most likely a by-product of the shock wave with no biological significance. However, it was the first known instance of an animal producing light by this effect. It has subsequently been discovered that another group of crustaceans, the mantis shrimp, contains species whose club-like forelimbs can strike so quickly and with such force as to induce sonoluminescent cavitation bubbles upon impact.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    YESSSSSSSSSS CODBLOPS RETURNS

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    CODBLOPS is the worse acronym since ASSBRO

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Hmm I wonder how easy it is to parse digital readouts from things like scales with a picture..

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CODBLOPS is the worse acronym since ASSBRO

CODBLOPS is civilization

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    CODBLOPS is stupid

just BLOPS is fine

• Options
    CODBLOPS or i feed

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Honk on
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    is anybody here a d&d insider member/has access to an online 4th ed character generator that is mac compatible?

fuck max r bad

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Call of Duty 9: Black Ops 2: Modern Warfare 4

I put hundreds of hours into CoD1/UO and CoD2. Haven't been interested since then.

• Options
    CODBLOPS was bad. MW2 was worse though. MW3 was slightly better than MW2 but worse than CODBLOPS.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Oh hey I've been awake for 36 hours. What the fuck?

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    I guess I'm one of the few people who wouldn't mind the big budget WW2 games making a comeback.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Codblops and assbro are both great abbreviations.

• Options
    Sparvy wrote: »
    I guess I'm one of the few people who wouldn't mind the big budget WW2 games making a comeback.

Me too!

I would also like a new Commandos game that didn't suck!

• Options
    Ryans plan is total bunk. It used imaginary numbers and still doesn't balance the budget for 50 years

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Ryans plan is total bunk. It used imaginary numbers and still doesn't balance the budget for 50 years

It also creates a bigger deficit than Obama's. But whatever, facts aren't a Republican strong suit.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    I'm gonna REV your ASSBRO until we both have CODBLOPS

This discussion has been closed.