Options

[Phalla] Wars: Republic (Village) Victory! Special shoutout to the SK (The Anonymous)!

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    PMs are going out.

• Options
    Brian KrakowBrian Krakow Registered User regular
    oooOOOooooOOOO

ahahahahahahaha

oooOOOooooOOOO

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    What was the vote count??

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    EVOLEVOL Registered User regular
    Wow Jedi are getting slaughtered.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    oooOOOoooOOOooo

Guess I couldn't really expect to go two in a row in mains.

OOOoooOOOoooOOO

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Nine people is ALOT of deaths

• Options
    PMs should be out. If you didn't get one and you think you should, PM me.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Jesus christ NINE people died?

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    Night 2: Cracks in the Order

This time the Clone Trooper Captain was sure the Loyalty Commissions orders were valid. He had just talked to Banu Breemu in the Senate lift yesterday. He was sure Senator Breemu was not a traitor, but orders were orders. He led his troop crisply through the senate corridors and up to the Senator’s quarters.

“Banu Breemu, by order of the Loyalty Commission, you are hereby under arrest for suspicion of supporting the Confederacy of Independent Systems.”

Senator Breemu put up a fight, trying to prove that he was innocent, but in the end, Brian Krakow gave up without a struggle.

The Clone Trooper Captain was less pleased with his second set of orders. He read them again, just to make sure.

“Arrest Astall Vilbum, Jedi Master at the Jedi Temple. He sighed in frustration.

“All right men, we have our orders, move out.”

The Jedi were waiting for him at the Temple doors. Greeper calmly walked down the stairs and waved his the Jedi Guardians.

“I am ready to answer to the charges. Take me to see the Superem Chancellor.”

The Clone trooper captain grunted and waved to his men. He was hoping he wouldn’t have to bring any more Jedi in with him in the following days. It always made him feel dirty inside.

Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jedi Master and Agen Kolar, Jedi Master had never fought Sith like these before, so they was exerting much more effort than they would have liked just to stay in a relative neutral position. One Sith was ritually tattooed in the markings of the Ancient Sith Empire, something that the Jedi Order had thought wiped out centuries ago. The second Sith was female and fighting with two lightsabers. Together, they were fighting like demons.

Quick thrusts, powerful parries, and a few kicks to the stomach caused Cythraul to stumble while the tattooed Sith leapt over him, turning his back. Before he could react, the Sith had ignited the second half of his lightsaber and put it through the Jedi Knight’s gut.

As the Jedi fell to the ground, the Sith whispered in his ear, “We will have our revenge.”

Agen Kolar doubled his efforts, calling on the Force to try and protect himself. But it was to no avail. The female Sith faked an overhead strike and caught M.D. looking ahead with her riposte. The Jedi Master fell to the ground, gasping for breath. He knew he was dying.

“Stupid Jedi, the Sith are unstoppable.” And with that, the female Sith lopped off Mater Agen’s head.

Cad Bane watched as the CIS droids encircled his next target. Looking through his sniper’s scope, he was amused at the gall the Confederates had shown. Here he was on Coruscant, home of the Jedi temple and Nute Gunray hiding in the alleyway near the Senate.

“This is why you never leave a Minister in charge of a war.” The bounty hunter thought to himself.

A carefully aimed sniper shot to the head put Mi-Go Hunter down for good.

“One down, one to go.” Cad muttered under his breath as he swung his sniper rifle around to face the Senate itself.

“And speak of the devil….”

Senator Greblegreips had been sent here from his home planet to try and sue for peace between the warring factions. A pacifist, Senator Greblegreips did not feel at home amongst all the talks of war. He was looking for a phone to call home when Cad Bane put l3lasphemer69 out of his misery for him.

“Pefect.”

Bane leapt to his feet and retreated into the shadows. Let those who hunted him come. He would prove he was better than all of them.

Her master had fallen to the darkside. Her friend, Padme, had been killed. The other Jedi told her to calm herself, make sure she was at peace before she struck. She listened to them, but could still feel the anger welling up inside her.

But no, she must NOT fall to the Dark Side, like her Master. She was the future of the Jedi Order. And she had a task.

Ahsoka Tanohad tracked the Sith down to his liar. She steadied herself and called out to him. “Tol Skarr this is your last chance. Surrender peacefully and I will deliver you to the Jedi High Council were you will be turned from the Dark Side or imprisoned.”

CapFalconlaughed at the youngling before him and moved to attack. He was a fully trained Sith warrior and no little girl could defeat him. He lunged at Tano with his lightsaber, but she was faster. She flicked her wrists and ducked underneath holding the lightsaber up. Skarr cut himself open as he leapt over her. He landed flat on his face, and with considerable effort, pushed himself up to one elbow.

Dying, he made one last proclamation. “The Republic will fall.”

Tano calmly put away her lightsaber. “Perhaps. But not by your hands.” She turned and walked away, trying desperately to damp down her enthusiasm lest she weaken herself. She needed to rest and calm her mind.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi General and Kit Fisto, Jedi Master[/b] were scouting the planet of Geonosis for the upcoming Republic strike on the droid building facilities. They had orders to stay hidden, but somehow the Confederates knew they were coming. They had fought off the first wave of Super Battle Droids, but now found themselves cornered. They feared their end was near.

Knowing they were doomed, Matevnodded at Master Kenobi.

“I will hold them off. Inform the council.”

Kenobi lowered his lightsaber and pressed his holotransmitter. Instantly he saw the concerned faces of the Jedi Council.

“This is That Dave Fella and I am reporting that the mission to Geonosis is a failure. Repeat, do not go to Geonosis, it is too well defended.”

In the council, the other Jedi Masters could only watch helplessly as their best hope for sowing confusion in their enemies’ ranks were lost Droid hordes surrounding the Jedi General.

In the halls of the senate, power was ephemeral. Kime had served well, but his time as Chancellor was at an end.

The Loyalty Commission had reached a consensus, but some still muttered about fraudulent votes from the outer rims. Still, the Loyalty Commission was bound by their laws. Gumpy was now the Supreme Chancellor.

Day 2 results:
    Brian Krakow-Senator Banu Breemu- Arrested by order of the Loyalty Council.
    Greeper- Astaal Vilbum, Jedi Master
    -Arrested by order of the Supreme Chancellor
    l3lasphemer69-Senator Greblegreips--Assassinated
    Mi-Go Hunter-Nute Gunray, Trade Federation Minister--Assassinated.
    Cythraul-Ki-Adi Mundi, Jedi Master
    -Killed in an ambush
    M.D.-Agen Kolar, Jedi Master-Killed in an ambush
    CapFalcon-Tol Skarr, Sith Warrior-Defeated in combat
    That Dave Fella-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi General-Brought down by a droid army.
    Matev-Kit Fisto, Jedi Master-Brought down by droids

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfxrrRLNs4sIZbeK1jtDZZC_7IV_H5BfD2o21Hb4mutwCnhL4cdA

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    That's bad.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    I have to shower and leave for work now. I will be back online sometime after Midnight EST, if needed. Sorry today took so long. It was freaking huge.

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Jesus christ NINE people died?

Careful Master TRV: Anger, Fear, Aggression, Hate. Lead you to the dark side these emotions will.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Right, so clearly we have a vote kill, the chancelor's kill, mafia #1 kill(s), mafia #2 kill(s), AND a possible SK group. Joy.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Sith are Red.

CIS are yellow.

Darth Sidius was grey.

Hell of a phalla

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    That's... a lot of dead green and a blue. At least a Sith and a Trade Federation guy got taken out too.

Time to look at some voting records.

• Options
    you conveniently forgot purple, Baidol

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    ...Holy bloodbath batman! D:

So...the village has 2 kills (assuming the chancellor is a villager), plus the vote, which is nominally village controlled. So we'll be optimistic and say 3 kills.

The Serial Killer had 2 kills.

The Sith have 2 kills.

The Trade Federation have 2 kills.

...It's not going to be a very long phalla, is it?

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    OooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCuUIkEtJjo&feature=player_detailpage#t=121s

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOooooo

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    OK so, by my analysis
    Purple = Bounty hunter(s)
    Red = Sith
    Blue = Jedi
    Green = Senators and more Jedi
    Yellow = CIS
    Sky Blue = Chancellor's stuff

Sound about right?

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    ObiFett wrote: »

We knew the SK was purple from Day 1.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    OK so, by my analysis
    Purple = Bounty hunter(s)
    Red = Sith
    Blue = Jedi
    Green = Senators and more Jedi
    Yellow = CIS
    Sky Blue = Chancellor's stuff

Sound about right?

Looks right to me.

• Options
    I'm really curious to see where all of the chips fall on this one. With such a huge landslide on the vote, the records will probably be kind of a wash, but maybe we can find at least one bad guy and see who's what.

Let's get this started with TheRoadVirus.

Also, Gumpy launched a coup.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Specifically, green are regular villagers (no powers), and dark blue are village specials (Padme was dark blue too).

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »

Sith are Red.

CIS are yellow.

Darth Sidius was grey.

Hell of a phalla

We also knew that "from Day 1".

• Options

Sith are Red.

CIS are yellow.

Darth Sidius was grey.

Hell of a phalla

The point was to draw a distinction between Sith (red) and Sidious (grey).

• Options
    I'm really curious to see where all of the chips fall on this one. With such a huge landslide on the vote, the records will probably be kind of a wash, but maybe we can find at least one bad guy and see who's what.

Are you referring to something that is public knowledge here that I missed, or are you going to share?

• Options

Sith are Red.

CIS are yellow.

Darth Sidius was grey.

Hell of a phalla

The point was to draw a distinction between Sith (red) and Sidious (grey).

ok, fair enough. ;)

• Options
    EVOLEVOL Registered User regular
    edited May 2012

Wait what? I feel so utterly blind here.

EVOL on
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    How screwed are we?

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    You're definitely not the only one, Evol

• Options
    For it was a coup, wouldn't Kime be dead? I'm betting it's just a mechanic that you can't remain chancellor for more than one "term". Besides, I'd like an answer about this business with @Cayrus agreeing to busdrive myself and Kime for you Baidol.

• Options
    EVOL wrote: »

Wait what? I feel so utterly blind here.

Was it common knowledge that Gumpy was going to be Chancellor? Because I thought it was understood I was going to.

And then there's the bit in the narration of choosing a Chancellor of "fraudulent votes"....

Steam profile
  • Options
    Wow I didn't even catch that part

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I assume the fraudulent vote was just to explain why it was Gumpy (third place) and not you (second place). Perhaps the votes for kime we void due to his incumbency?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    For it was a coup, wouldn't Kime be dead? I'm betting it's just a mechanic that you can't remain chancellor for more than one "term". Besides, I'd like an answer about this business with @Cayrus agreeing to busdrive myself and Kime for you Baidol.

I...cannot interpret this statement. Clarify.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I assume the fraudulent vote was just to explain why it was Gumpy (third place) and not you (second place). Perhaps the votes for kime we void due to his incumbency?

How close were the counts?

The late-stage vote changes to Gumpy could easily have brought him close to kime, if those votes switching on to him were off kime. A small vote manipulation may have been enough to push him over.

Baidol on
  • Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    whatthewhat.gif

• Options
    Cayrus wrote: »

So he's explaining a phenomenon with a different phenomenon? With one that has real implications in the game?

No, I don't think so, Cayrus

Steam profile
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular