Options

La nuit, tous les [Chat] sont gris

1252627282931»

• Options
    core tacticcore tactic Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Mayday wrote: »
    Hello, core. Still working on that warrior race? ;)

Yeah, that's why I'm saying fists are hard. But I doubt you'll get it, since I can't not make it cartoony. D:

core tactic on
    6700ab2ed7bb6f9876150c388a78a011.png
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I am currently listening to Queen and drawing my Red DS as a Transformer.

Life is good.

Projeck on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    Guys, is it cheaper to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes because I just realized all the ones I own fit pretty poorly, or to gain like 20-30 pounds so they fit correctly?

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    multimoogmultimoog Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Guys, is it cheaper to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes because I just realized all the ones I own fit pretty poorly, or to gain like 20-30 pounds so they fit correctly?

Option B is probably more fun. Welcome to PizzaTown!

Serious answer: depends on where you shop, really.

multimoog on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007

Slowly filter new clothes into your wardrobe, it's not as expensive as suddenly buying a whole new closet. In reality, you'd only need 5 shirts and two pants and just mix them up during the week.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    Big Luke NastyBig Luke Nasty Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    You only need two shirts and one pair of pants. I tend to wear the same pants for about a week at a time before I change, unless something big happens and I need to change or I have a big spill they need cleaning.

That being said, I have been known to wear one pair of pants every day for 4 weeks without washing them, but they were never noticeably dirty.
    This is not a practice I officially condone, nor is it looked positively upon by family and a couple of friends. Time with my girlfriend is a happening that warrants a change of pants. This message approved by me. Not valid in some states, and Puerto Rico.

Big Luke Nasty on
    rawr
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007

Ha! I'm in exactly the same situation. I lost hella way several months back and *nothing* fits me any longer (and I feel like a skeleton =/)

I'm sorta taking a little from column A and column B: Gaining back weight (body mass) while also filtering in a new wardrobe.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    Well, for me it's not a result of weight loss, it's just that during high school I just got all the hand-me-down clothes from my brother and didn't actually bother to see if the size I was given was actually my size or not. So really, I've guess I've never had properly fitting clothing. :?

Yes, I am too lazy to buy new clothes.

EDIT: Also, does any one remember seeing a site that had compiled the cutscenes from MGS1, 2 and 3 into big long movies? Am I crazy and just making this up or did it actually exist?

No, not Metal Gear Awesome.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    LlyLly Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Grif is a big meanie spoil sport!

Lly on
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    EDIT: Also, does any one remember seeing a site that had compiled the cutscenes from MGS1, 2 and 3 into big long movies? Am I crazy and just making this up or did it actually exist?

No, not Metal Gear Awesome.

I ran across them posted on that tv-links website once... but I have not seen them resurface on there. Where else they may be I can not be sure of.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Weren't they called something like Metal Gear Amalgamated? A quick Google (and *cough* torrent) search hasn't yielded anything, but I'm certain they were downloadable .wmv's or something. Unless it's a joint hallucination.

Metal Gear Awesome is probably more enjoyable though. I shall watch it again.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    Lly wrote: »
    Grif is a big meanie spoil sport!

You're just bored

Grifter on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Yeah, today has really dragged at work ... nearly hometime though and then i get get drunk whilst doodling. I think i'll try my hand at steampunk design.Never tried it before but i love the style.

Any progress on the weekly activities idea?

Lly on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited July 2007

Last I heard we were going to draw what multimoog would look like naked in 30 years.

DMAC on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    DMAC wrote: »

OH, NOTHING - NOTHING AT ALL!

Sweet, merciful McGillicuddy. I wouldn't want someone to draw me nakers NOW.

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    God, i'd better pick up some stronger booze on the way home then.

Lly on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    multimoog wrote: »
    DMAC wrote: »

OH, NOTHING - NOTHING AT ALL!

Sweet, merciful McGillicuddy. I wouldn't want someone to draw me nakers NOW.

Hey, it's not your choice. There's no "I" in community! :winky:

...wait crap yes there is...

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Awesome. So I just got a ticket for "slowing down but not completely stopping at a stop sign" in my subdivision. Way to go, cop. You win. And on my way home 5 minutes later I see him pulling over some other lady at the same stop sign. Gotta get your quota, eh? Fuck you.

TheBog on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Edcrab wrote: »

Sigh - FINE. Anyway, here's what I look like now:
    Old20man20and20Possum20color.jpg

I'm the one on the left.

multimoog on
  • Options
    VirumVirum Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    TheBog wrote: »
    Awesome. So I just got a ticket for "slowing down but not completely stopping at a stop sign" in my subdivision. Way to go, cop. You win. And on my way home 5 minutes later I see him pulling over some other lady at the same stop sign. Gotta get your quota, eh? Fuck you.

I fucking hate cops.

I've been pulled over twice...once for "speeding like a madman" at 5:30 AM Sunday - empty roads practically. No ticket though. He did say "If I ever catch you speedin in my town again, even if you're just a mile over I'll ticket you."

And the other for god knows why. This motorcycle cop pulls me over, asks to see my drivers license, then says I can go. What the hell?

My mom got a ticket because ONE of her brake lights were out. There were 2 others working. Can't you just tell her nicely?

I think what makes me the most mad is they pretend they don't have quotas.

Virum on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    multimoog wrote: »

Sigh - FINE. Anyway, here's what I look like now:
    Old20man20and20Possum20color.jpg

I'm the one on the left.

Hey, the bloke on the right looks mighty familiar too!

Now, you see, I just downloaded MS Paint and decided to make a popular comic featuring your future self- 30 years have passed.

I would appreciate feedback
    seriouslywtftb6.jpg

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    Eyebrows away!

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    That's the greatest thing I've seen since someone found a way to manufacture great and shrinkwrap it and distribute it to centres of greatness.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Why didn't the rat age either?

Mayday on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Now, you see, I just downloaded MS Paint and decided to make a popular comic featuring your future self- 30 years have passed.

I would appreciate feedback
    seriouslywtftb6.jpg

Niagaralulz.png

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Mayday wrote: »
    Why didn't the rat age either?

Uh... He's a talking immortal super-rat!

NEXT QUESTION

If only I was J.K. Rowling, I'd have a thousand forumers converging to defend the fallacy of the immortal rat... :P

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    A wizard did it then

Oooh, I get the Golden Whore account?

Mayday on
This discussion has been closed.