Options

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Sorry kilnaga, self defense and all that.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular

I see that voting for Daius was double-digit overkill, yet you did it anyway, @Kilnaga. Explanation?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I don't find anyone I can vote for as suspicious as the people I can't vote for.

@gumpy
    Could we get the GG power situation clarified before vote close please??

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    If I die before I can land my ship back on the WoB I swear I will grudge jdarksun and MrBlarney forever.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    OK, so, just a heads up to those not following GG's boards:

Vagrant and TA are suspected Feds. TA has not bothered to defend himself at all.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    This is the second day a bandwagon shift has saved saber

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Where's the magic spreadsheet that keeps track of all the votes players have made?

Here

Thanks! (To all three of you :D)

I see that voting for Daius was double-digit overkill, yet you did it anyway, @Kilnaga. Explanation?

He was there to defend himself and didn't before an adequate enough job. That is the key point you people seem to be missing. JTodd hadn't even logged in yet for the day when you guys were all piling votes on him using "he hasn't talked" as the reason. Not everybody is online at all times to make a thousand posts like some people. Using that as a reason to off somebody Day 1 is crap.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Any reason on day 1 is going to be crap, really.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Very interesting...can I get a vote count so I don't mess something up if I change?

• Options
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular

If Kilnaga comes back green, I'm fine with a Saber vote tomorrow.

• Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Look at #1042 .

If linking to the magic box works..

It's not going anywhere in particular for me, Egos.

• Options
    Saber is obviously lady belmont, waiting for kime to pick her up.

I say boo on that, nobles should be leading from the front line with guns and laser swords, killing the zombies and traitors in our midst.

This post is entirely humorous speculation meant for a joke. Just like Living humans, like me, do.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    @WARBAN !!!!

• Options
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    premium wrote: »
    KetBra wrote: »
    Yes, kilnaga's day 1 vote was the reason I've been keeping my eye on him.

Not wanting to pile onto a giant bandwagon against a player who hadn't even logged in to stay word 1 in the thread for the day yet, when the whole reason to start the wagon was "OMGHE'SNOTTALKING." Yup, totally suspicious. I understand that somebody has to die on day 1, but starting up a bandwagon for that specific reason, without giving the player a chance to even show up online and say hello to the thread seems rather unsportsmanlike to me. So I refused to join said bandwagon until JTodd was given a chance to show up and speak in his own defense (I said as much on Day 1). I continued to not vote for him because I thought other people being on the ship with the potential zombies more suspicious than "omg he wasn't talking because he wasn't online."

My problem with this is that you switched onto the assuran wagon almost right as soon as the JT wagon got going.

Do we know what time my vote for the assuran wagon actually was, I'm curious what time it actually occurred now but don't have the net connection to be able to go back and find it before vote close.

3:38pm post #1191 page 30

3:38pm what time zone? -.- EST? If that is EST that is like... just shortly after the time I wake up everyday. Tadaa, suspicious timing on joining the wagon turns into ill timed wake up call in relation to the thread.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    For the love of god @jdarksun. Don't shoot me.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »

If Kilnaga comes back green, I'm fine with a Saber vote tomorrow.

Ditto.
    I'm going to be so disappointed if kilnaga comes back green because all of my logic will be wrong and I'm pretty much out of ideas.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular

Not wanting to pile onto a giant bandwagon against a player who hadn't even logged in to stay word 1 in the thread for the day yet, when the whole reason to start the wagon was "OMGHE'SNOTTALKING." Yup, totally suspicious. I understand that somebody has to die on day 1, but starting up a bandwagon for that specific reason, without giving the player a chance to even show up online and say hello to the thread seems rather unsportsmanlike to me. So I refused to join said bandwagon until JTodd was given a chance to show up and speak in his own defense (I said as much on Day 1). I continued to not vote for him because I thought other people being on the ship with the potential zombies more suspicious than "omg he wasn't talking because he wasn't online."

My problem with this is that you switched onto the assuran wagon almost right as soon as the JT wagon got going.

Do we know what time my vote for the assuran wagon actually was, I'm curious what time it actually occurred now but don't have the net connection to be able to go back and find it before vote close.

3:38pm what time zone? -.- EST? If that is EST that is like... just shortly after the time I wake up everyday. Tadaa, suspicious timing on joining the wagon turns into ill timed wake up call in relation to the thread.

This was actually your mi-go vote

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I suddenly don't think Kilnaga coming up green has any implications.

• Options
    Saber is obviously lady belmont, waiting for kime to pick her up.

I say boo on that, nobles should be leading from the front line with guns and laser swords, killing the zombies and traitors in our midst.

This post is entirely humorous speculation meant for a joke. Just like Living humans, like me, do.

Next person who votes for Saber gets the SPECTRUM cannon tested on them first. This post is entirely humorous speculation meant for a joke.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Wiet wrote: »
    Any reason on day 1 is going to be crap, really.

I know this. But my reason is the most crap. You could look at how votes are landing, who is starting wagons, counterwagons, making slip ups, acting differently, softnetwork, etc. But voting the guy out using "omg he hasn't logged in to talk yet" as the driving force behind the votes is the stuff of some seriously silly geese.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I don't find anyone I can vote for as suspicious as the people I can't vote for.

@gumpy

What's the exact question?

• Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular

@gumpy

yeah true. I'm only pondering it because we can't target vagrant_winds or T_A.

and yeah I really wanna know if the light is out in my corridor.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular

This was actually your mi-go vote

:v:

• Options
    Oh yeah sorry that was 3:39 PST.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    God I love this phalla.

Countdown ultimatums and everything!

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »

@gumpy

I sent you a pm, but basically is the light on in the room I'm in and is there any damage/anything to repair?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    The reason SCIENCE seems like it would be a balancing role for this game would be that we have heard of various scanners that might exist, or who knows what other gadgets we could find. Munkus for example said he had some kind of hand held zombie detector he found in the lab before t exploded.

yeah ok but still a nutrionist?

• Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    This may be the rum talking, but man, this shit is intense!

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Oh god I hope our ship is alive at the end of this.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Also if the lights were out, you would be told I think, I know I was.

• Options
    Gumpy wrote: »

@gumpy

A lot of us are wondering if we are in the dark or not.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    vote closed?

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

It is my turn for the space madness. Let's do it!!!

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    T_A
    I know he's not valid, but I don't know enough about the others.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    They are coming out of the walls.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    @Obifett You're going to go with one of my plans? Are you nuts? What happens if we all get killed? I'll never hear the last of it.

• Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    I guess it's too late to do anything, but I've not known too many mafia to remain as adamant about their innocence as Kilnaga is doing. Right up to the last minute even. If you're a Fed, bravo, sir.

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

It is my turn for the space madness. Let's do it!!!

If you are blowing up MedBay I will post yakkity sax on every page of this phalla, because I will have no other conceivable thing to say.