As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kraken spotted at Dover

13»

• Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    knight_of_the_griffin_by_emir0-d566m1g.png
    An update. Added rondels and made the arm longer. The boots still look crude to me and I'll have to do something about that later.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    A small one page comic. I'd planned doing something like old DC comics colors on the "real world" part of it, but I realized that wouldn't be possible because of how I'd done the inking with these really thin lines and no inked shadows either really. Either way, I also found out I suck dick at dialogue.
    an_out_of_comic_experience_by_emir0-d56g2rj.png

m3nace on
  • Options
    I'll eventually make a woodcut print with this so I'd like to get some crits before the design is final and I start cutting.
    kraken_wip_by_emir0-d5h26at.png

• Options
    Agent ColemanAgent Coleman Registered User regular
    I think you should move the Kraken over to the left a bit, so it's not dead middle of frame. You could probably line it up so that the hills and the ship are both leading lines towards it as well.