Options

[Phalla] Heroes, Finale: New York in Ruins (Narration Posted)

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    nomnomnomnomnom Ardor

nomnomnomnomnom

Go ahead and try it big guy. Not only do I taste horrible but I'll have my friends key your car.

If only I had eaten Nusch, I wouldn't need a car.

You stay off my mother's metallic mint green 1964 Buick Skylark convertible or else.

Actually, now that you are back, you might want to check your mother's car. It's not mint green anymore. It's also missing a few tires. On the bright side, it's got some cool blocks.

Just another point in favor of blowing the fuck out of New York.

But you're already helping Ted do that, aren't you?

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Seriously wrote: »
    Hey Drezlar I FUCKED YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT

Before, you know, you painted a picture with her blood.

She begged for it

a

dog

isaacseriously.jpg

edit: Isaac sent me a bunch of seer paintings before he died.

Drez on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    abloo abloo abloo

I can make a calendar watch but I can't get a date, my mother is overbearing which means I'M GAY even though I have bad dress sense.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    abloo abloo abloo

I can make a calendar watch but I can't get a date, my mother is overbearing which means I'M GAY even though I have bad dress sense.

Seriously, Seriously, that was seriously lame.

Drez on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    abloo abloo abloo

Seriously, Seriously, that was seriously awesome. Let's hit the back seat of my mother's metallic now pink 1964 Buick Skylark convertible. I promise you a good time. Nom Nom

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Whatever, Dumblar.

I'll see you tomorrow, unless you're too stupid.

In your face

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Seriously, you went from welcoming me back to fucking my mother.

Certainly you can find a midpoint between these two extremes, no?

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    The Brain_Snacker is admonishing me not to act out.

EDIT:

Bedtime for real now.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    The Brain_Snacker is admonishing me not to act out.

I just thing moderation and prudence win th-

Actually, never mind. There are things I'm not allowed to tell all of you yet.

Drez on
  • Options
    vagabondmonkvagabondmonk Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    so...how 'bout that local sports team...

vagabondmonk on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vagabondmonkvagabondmonk Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    <====*slowly creeps out the door, moves a little faster, and then runs full tilt away from the zombie guy*

vagabondmonk on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    scarlet ave.scarlet ave. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    *A ghostly whisper whisks by on the wind*

Ted

Whoever you are

Phalla is an iterated game, and I will remember you

Dick

*The wind dies down, and silence returns to the night*

scarlet ave. on
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    hay Bogey (again)

You're telling Fizban not to be lame in his goodbye post, but, uh...

Well, the results seem weird.

Also, lolsylarwalrus is back!

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Oh, he died yesterday. That is kind of weird.

EDIT:

MINAZO1.JPG

SO I CAN SINK MAH TEEF INNIT

tuxkamen on

Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Supplies! killed by an asian man

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Clarification please: Does the vote (arrest) count as killing someone?

The reason I ask, I want to make sure if we remove Ted, he actually dies and doesn't blow up behind the scenes. Otherwise, Hiro is the only other way. The company's done enough to muddle things up by not letting the vote take Sylar for example. I can only imagine they'll try to hit Ted if we vote for him and Ted blows up in confinement, not only making us lose the game, but them too.

Whoever is left in the company, please contact me. I think we may share the same goal of not letting the bomb to go off. To that end, we may want to work together to make sure it happens. While bagging Ted would get you 1 hero closer to your win condition, doing so may cause everyone else to lose. At this point, I can see you being spiteful and not wanting us to win.

Also, if Sylar has his free block back, I don't know if it's a single attack blocked or it's a free night. That means we might not be able to kill Drez and we have to heavily consider voting him out. If we are left needing to kill him, there are three ways to kill him according to the attacks out there. Ted, Hiro, Linderman group.

This is where we all need to discuss what we think. I'm not so sure our alternate win conditions means it wins us the game. I think we actually have to kill Sylar and the company to win, keeping the bomb from blowing up simply means we don't lose. HB's being vague on that part, he never stated we could win if we kept the bomb from blowing up while not killing Sylar and/or the company fully.

Ardor on
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Guys, if it helps at all, last time Ted's win objectives were: Kill Company, Kill Sylar. Nothing else. It didn't mention being the bomb, it just said as time goes by, I got more kills.

Obviously this could've changed, but it's a starting point.

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    Guys, if it helps at all, last time Ted's win objectives were: Kill Company, Kill Sylar. Nothing else. It didn't mention being the bomb, it just said as time goes by, I got more kills.

Obviously this could've changed, but it's a starting point.

...it...might have been useful to mention that earlier?

And with that, the Great Office Move begins.

At 5:30am.

Thanks, company. :/

tuxkamen on

• Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    In the case of the company does bagging mean killed?

Or are they just locked away in a cell like Drezlar was?

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    edited July 2007

The reason I ask, I want to make sure if we remove Ted, he actually dies and doesn't blow up behind the scenes. Otherwise, Hiro is the only other way. The company's done enough to muddle things up by not letting the vote take Sylar for example. I can only imagine they'll try to hit Ted if we vote for him and Ted blows up in confinement, not only making us lose the game, but them too.

Whoever is left in the company, please contact me. I think we may share the same goal of not letting the bomb to go off. To that end, we may want to work together to make sure it happens. While bagging Ted would get you 1 hero closer to your win condition, doing so may cause everyone else to lose. At this point, I can see you being spiteful and not wanting us to win.

Also, if Sylar has his free block back, I don't know if it's a single attack blocked or it's a free night. That means we might not be able to kill Drez and we have to heavily consider voting him out. If we are left needing to kill him, there are three ways to kill him according to the attacks out there. Ted, Hiro, Linderman group.

This is where we all need to discuss what we think. I'm not so sure our alternate win conditions means it wins us the game. I think we actually have to kill Sylar and the company to win, keeping the bomb from blowing up simply means we don't lose. HB's being vague on that part, he never stated we could win if we kept the bomb from blowing up while not killing Sylar and/or the company fully.

You make a good point.

Here's my counterpoint:

Nom nom nom nom nom,
    nom nom nom nom nom,
    nom nom nom nom nom,
    nom nom nom nom nom,
    nom nom nom nom nom.

Drez on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Wow one day in the clink and you're THAT hungry?

Drezlar it is called drive-thru. You shoulda picked some up on the run away from jail.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited July 2007

You make a good point.

Here's my counterpoint:

abloo bloo bloo bloo bloo,
    abloo abloo abloo bloo bloo,
    bloo bloo bloo bloo bloo,
    abloo bloo bloo bloo bloo,
    abloo bloo bloo bloo bloo.

I'm sorry, what?

I couldn't hear you over all the emo.

Cut yourself.

Seriously on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I for one, welcome our drezlar overlord.

precisionk on
  • Options
    Jester313Jester313 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Ardor, who the hell should we vote for?

Jester313 on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Jester313: You should vote for Ardor.

My reasoning:

1) Ardor has been working with The Linderman Group since Day Two.
    2) Ardor was trying to form an alliance with The Company and even though B:L has died, he may have succeeded in that anyway.
    3) Ardor admitted after narration that Ted revealed himself privately and proved his identity by killing targets Ardor specified.
    4) Ardor was even working with me to suggest targets before I bit it.

If you really need, I can pull up all the posts where he admitted to these alliances. For all we know, he is maintaining all three alliances, except with me, because as far as I'm concerned, Peter Petrelli is no friend to the Citizenry.

Now, I ask you all this: who out of all the groups in the game has Ardor done nothing to help? Who has been left out of his alliances? He's working with every bad guy faction and is simply sitting there helping the bad guys pick off specials and citizens. Does Ardor/Peter really have your best interests at heart?

Look, I can't vote, I can only advise. I advise that Ardor, Peter or not, is detrimental to the game. He is "unstable" per the narration last night, and that could mean that he's absorbed a number of powers, sure, but how do we know he hasn't assumed Ted's power and has a new win condition after Nathan's death? There is no reason to believe this game is going to follow the show's script verbatim. Maybe grief changed Ardor's win condition to letting himself explode and now he's just deflecting as much suspicion as possible.

I strongly urge everyone to vote for Ardor. Ardor is the mastermind behind every bad guy plot: he's working with all of them, sharing information with all of them. He has all the information, after all.

Vote for Peter, get rid of him, and you collapse this ramshackle network of monsters that he's created behind the scenes, behind your scenes, citizens. And it is entirely possible that if we kill Ardor we'll win, or at least we'll be one step closer. There's a good chance The Company will accidentally bag Ted tonight; there are only a few people left in the game. So, kill Ardor because he's probably absorbed Ted's power regardless of what he's led everyone to believe, and then find Ted tomorrow.

Peter Petrelli is not your hero. And by extension, Ardor is not your hero.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I thought I heard something, but it wasn't audible above the smacking of lips.

I've already laid out the information I have and why I'm not sure who I want to vote for right now. Most of it is now up to the public, being mostly civilians, to see what we, as a group, want to risk.

We could vote Ted off right now, but we risk someone being able to bag him or detonate him by targeting him. However, we know who Sylar is if he eats Ted and if the company bags him and he blows up, we all lose, etc.

Alternatively, we could have Hiro kill Ted, but he won't get his kill until tomorrow.

What did you guys want to risk?

Also, why did the company get 3 kills last night? Those kills all occur at the same time, which means the company might be gone right now and the 3 kills happened because only one of them remained.

EDIT: Also, nobody wants me to be their hero. I would've been perfectly content with a civilian role, but I didn't get that and I thought instead of sitting in the background, I'd be more useful by feeding information to the civilians, to help bridge the gap of information between the factions and the uninformed civilians to help us all make better decisions.

The bomb can go off and make us lose whether the lindermans are living or dead. Stating that I told the linderman group to go after an outed special suggests I'm retarded. I'd like to think I'm not that retarded.

The company may very well be dead, but we'll find out tonight. We also have no idea what may happen tonight with Drez.

I see two main options:

1) Kill Ted tonight. The only method we have of killing him tonight is the vote. He could suicide, but that might also blow himself up, meaning the bomb went off. Do we risk it?
    2) Kill Ted tomorrow and tonight we vote for someone we know nothing about.

As for Sylar, we don't really have the ability to kill him other than the vote.

If Drez comes back into play tonight, we can hit him tomorrow, assuming he's protected, then we will kill him 2 nights from now. That gives him 6-9 kills in that time frame, assuming he holds onto the 3 kills per night. Combined with potential kills from company and linderman group plus our vote, we may not be able to take that.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Alright. Just for purposes of keeping his feet to the fire -

I !vote Ardor to stop playing us all for fools.

Jester313 on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    You want to give Drez a good shot at winning the game huh?

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    And it is entirely possible that if we kill Ardor we'll win, or at least we'll be one step closer.

Don't say "we", not-a-citizen.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    No, I don't want Drez to win.

I want you to stop being so fucking cloak-and-dagger and be straight with us citizens. As much as I like just sitting around and letting you do all the work, I'm beginning to smell a heaping pile of bullshit.

Jester313 on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Of course, Drez could actually not be Sylar this time around, and instead a distraction while the Sylar role has moved to another castle.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    You want to give Drez a good shot at winning the game huh?

Sorry, Ardor, but since my role was revealed, I've been upfront, and I've even been willing to sacrifice my kills for the good of the citizenry.

On the other hand, you've conspired with every evil group in the game.

Which, of the two of us, is more trustworthy? I proved my value to the citizens when I killed TWO Company Men before they bagged me.

Honestly, other than build a network of bad guys and withhold information from the public, what good have you done the citizens? How have you helped the citizens at all?

And, really, if I wanted to win at this point I would just find a way to eat you myself, since that's required. If the vote takes you, it is much harder for me to win (I have to eat Ted and then live for the rest of the game, but how likely is that with my role outed?) I just want to see the citizens win at this point, and the best way to get there is for you to exit stage left with all your omissions.

And, I ask again, why should we believe that your win conditions haven't changed after Nusch (Nathan) was killed? How do we know that you cannot simply target the bomb, wait it out, and end the game as the regenerating winner, standing above the ashes of all citizens.

I'm not willing to let New York fall to pieces simply because you think you've gained trust and can sit here waiting it out. You've convinced all the bad guys not to kill you and considering the powers you've absorbed, they may not be able to anyway. And you're trying to convince the citizens not to kill you, too.

My doubt that your personal victory conditions have changed is on a rapid decline.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    And it is entirely possible that if we kill Ardor we'll win, or at least we'll be one step closer.

Sorry, but I live in New York. I'm a citizen. And if you don't knock this attitude off, you'll join Ardor on my plate.*

*idle threat

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Jester313 wrote: »

I want you to stop being so fucking cloak-and-dagger and be straight with us citizens. As much as I like just sitting around and letting you do all the work, I'm beginning to smell a heaping pile of bullshit.

Reading comprehension is your friend. Would you like me to go copy my last posts since last night stating:

1) B:L contacted me, I wasn't available and then he died.
    2) Drez wanted people to help him choose targets. I did so because I knew 2 other heroes at the time. (this was when we were voting for Drez)
    3) I stated the Linderman group and myself are no longer working together.
    4) I stated I wanted to confirm Ted.

Now it's time for you to do something useful Jester. Give me some feedback on what I'm asking of every civilian. If you'd prefer to tell me you are with the Linderman group or Company right now by not helping us out, I'll be more than happy to ask everyone to vote for you.

Here's a fact you should understand. When I die, Drez is a significant step closer to victory.

What if he gets his 3 kills tonight? He only has to hit like 3-4 more heroes to win once I die. Guess what? If you look back to a post where I told you how many heroes I'm in contact with, roughly half of the remaining players right now will count towards Drez's total.

Look at the information I've given you. Look at your win conditions and decide what you need to do. Putting a vote on me means I may eat the vote tonight when everyone above me in vote counts dies.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I base this on the fact that since we all know that Drez was Sylar, it might be kind of silly to let the exact same member come back with the exact same role unless some changes were made.

So, either our votes or vig kills don't effect Drez for some amount of time.

or

The role has been passed to someone else, thus giving it the anomynity it originally enjoyed, and Drez is here to laugh it up at our expense while the man behind the curtain chows down on dura matter.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Jester313 wrote: »

Reading comprehension is your friend. Would you like me to go copy my last posts since last night stating:

1) B:L contacted me, I wasn't available and then he died.
    2) Drez wanted people to help him choose targets. I did so because I knew 2 other heroes at the time. (this was when we were voting for Drez)
    3) I stated the Linderman group and myself are no longer working together.
    4) I stated I wanted to confirm Ted.

Now it's time for you to do something useful Jester. Give me some feedback on what I'm asking of every civilian. If you'd prefer to tell me you are with the Linderman group or Company right now by not helping us out, I'll be more than happy to ask everyone to vote for you.

Here's a fact you should understand. When I die, Drez is a significant step closer to victory.

What if he gets his 3 kills tonight? He only has to hit like 3-4 more heroes to win once I die. Guess what? If you look back to a post where I told you how many heroes I'm in contact with, roughly half of the remaining players right now will count towards Drez's total.

Look at the information I've given you. Look at your win conditions and decide what you need to do. Putting a vote on me means I may eat the vote tonight when everyone above me in vote counts dies.

No, Ardor, when you die I have only one option left: to assume Ted's power through nom-nommery and to survive for days, which is unlikely. Very unlikely.

If you die through extra-nom-nommish means, that path to victory is closed to me.

The best option the village has right now, since I control so many kills, is to vote you out because you may be lying about having absorbed Ted's power, allow me to hunt for Ted, and then kill me after I absorb his power.

That is the quickest path to victory.

edits: Teh Grammar

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

Sorry, but I live in New York. I'm a citizen. And if you don't knock this attitude off, you'll join Ardor on my plate.*

*idle threat

Yeah, whatevs

You won't eat me because you're scared I might actually be your dad.

Daddy says mind your manners, boy.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I !vote for Seafoodsoup

I sensed an evil laugh when Hiro backtracked the vote and he lived. Seafood makes me urpy too.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited July 2007
    Dogbone33 wrote: »
    I !vote for Seafoodsoup

I sensed an evil laugh when Hiro backtracked the vote and he lived. Seafood makes me urpy too.

That could be a mistake; what if Hiro is Seafoodsoup? If I were Hiro and I were on the virge of death via RNG, I would certainly use the power.

Hiro is an ally to the citizenry, isn't he?

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Dogbone33 wrote: »
    I !vote for Seafoodsoup

That could be a mistake; what if Hiro is Seafoodsoup? If I were Hiro and I were on the virge of death via RNG, I would certainly use the power.

Hiro is an ally to the citizenry, isn't he?

It isn't RNG. I did some study too, and I have a hunch.

Dogbone33 on