As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[DnD 4e PBP] God is dead. (Lorrum (un)Death March!)

1474849505153»

• Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    "I don't know the answers to all of those questions, but it is worth trying, isn't it? As for why I'm here? I felt the need to try to do something good, and this is where it has brought me. And us. So lets try to get back to safety together, with all of us."

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    "It's what she thinks," the lady tells Azael with a wry smirk, "And that's what's important."

The villagers grumble at Iados' vagueness, but with reluctance, some of them begin subtly drifting over to the caravan carts and returning some bits of food they had squirreled away for themselves in their packs and cloaks.

• Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    Azael nodded, giving the lady a small smirk on her own. "Motivation is always key. Thank you." She started to leave the woman alone. The sorceress was not a fan of putting too much faith in belief, but she was a fan of highly-motivated persons.

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080