As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

holyfuckingshitchristfuck

CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Social Entropy++
Not too long ago I just picked up my glass of water after returning to my desk and took a drink. Suddenly I felt some object graze my tounge and figured it was some food crumb or something that got in the water and promptly spat out whatever it was and the water into the sink.

To my horror it was a yellow jacket or wasp that I nearly swallowed with the water and jesuschristkillitkillitkillit. I was all D: until i turned the faucet on and washed that fucker right down the drain. Serves that asshole right.

The question that begs asking though was how the hell did it get in my home, and how did it get into my glass of water?

CptKemzik on

• Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Maybe it was thirsty?

Monkey Ball Warrior on
    "I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited July 2007
    sometimes when I'm peeing and i notice there's a tiny little bug flying around in the bathroom I wonder if it came out of my dick

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    I've had that happen to me before, except it was in my coke. Scared the living shit out of me.

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Small insects tend to be relatively harmless.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    i hate spiders

those fuckers get everywhere in my house

Nuzak on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    this is likely to be the most exciting thing to happen in the entirety of your drab and meaningless life.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    this happened to me with an ant in coke

of course i didn't notice it was ant until it was right in front of my face outside of the black coke

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    Bob The MonkeyBob The Monkey Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    so, bees love sugar. and, by association, cola.

I had some coke at my table when I was eating at a restauraunt, and the bees were all going crazy around it

so I figured "hey, I'll finish off the drink, then maybe they'll leave"

downed the glass

one of the bees decided it would follow

it landed on my lip and began to crawl into my mouth

horrors

Bob The Monkey on
  • Options
    eryu90eryu90 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I was drinking some green tea, and discovered some moths in my glass. I pretty much had to toss out some really good tea.

eryu90 on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    Unbelievable!

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.