Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fly me there and it's done!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Chris, come clean my house.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fly me there and gimme a case of Buffalo Trace and it's done! (I hate cleaning)

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    A whole case?!? NO DICE!

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I actually enjoy vacuuming.

I dance around with my iPod on.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Chris send me some of those cracked pepper and lime chips

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    I don't mind cleaning and my place isn't really dirty, just needs a sprucing up.

• Options
    I hate dusting.

Screw that.

• Options
    Mysst wrote: »
    Chris send me some of those cracked pepper and lime chips

Sorry, I only have sea salt and balsamic vinegar, and sweet chili and sour cream flavour.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    i enjoy vacuuming until I have to bend over and pick something up

then im pissed

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    I actually enjoy vacuuming.

I dance around with my iPod on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdo7WXTVoM

• Options
    I just turn that into a dance move.

Bam.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Chris, keep on keeping on. I don't want anything from you.

• Options
    I've got all this spare time on my weeks back at home, so I try to make myself useful...

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Sometimes when I clean, I like to pretend I am Giselle from Enchanted and that woodland animals and living furniture are helping me clean while I sing a song. Usually Beyonce or Paramore

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    lostwords wrote: »
    Sometimes when I clean, I like to pretend I am Giselle from Enchanted and that woodland animals and living furniture are helping me clean while I sing a song. Usually Beyonce or Paramore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNM5HW13_O8

??

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Wait is this now the "ask @chrishallet83 for stuff/favors" thread?

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    lostwords wrote: »
    http://hahgay.com/original/

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Wait is this now the "ask @chrishallet83 for stuff/favors" thread?

Fly me there and it's done!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Chris tell me how to get to sleep, it is 1 a.m. and I am Awake and it's awful.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    chris come talk australian at us

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Can you see that the perfect sky is torn?
    you're a little late
    I'm already toooooooorn

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Chris...stay away from my wife with that accent!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Ooooh noooo now it's more awful!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    are the people in Australia aware of the travesty that is the Outback Steakhouse commercial narrator?

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Hey look, emails from the Steam Store! Unfortunately work filters block the images so I'll have to improvise.

Dear Noggin,
    I also bought you some bideo gams

Dishonored_box_art_Bethesda.jpg

See?

422px-XCOM_Enemy_Unknown_Game_Cover.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFDYPho76DxD_ljvTE5f1SSElKjnJxpobZiprUXvqcFoCLwYil5g

Happy Holidays

A friend of mine played Dishonored and I know he really enjoyed it. I let this one slip under my radar before, but now I look forward to playing it and discussing it with him.

AND XCOM! I never played the others, but I've really had my eye on this. Hoping for some fun and what sounds like a good challenge.

Thank you, @Bendery It Like Beckham! Happy Holidays indeed!

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options

If I really can't get to sleep, I find a wank usually helps.

• Options

If I really can't get to sleep, I find a wank usually helps.

This is solid advice.

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    chris come talk australian at us

Strewth cobber! Fair dinkum, if you lot don't capitalise Australia, I'll go bloody crook at you!

• Options

I kinda mumble to try and get around a stutter. So my accent isn't that great anyway. It's a bit ocker, but both my parents are English, so it's not as broad as most.

• Options
    are the people in Australia aware of the travesty that is the Outback Steakhouse commercial narrator?

I like Outback Steakhouse. Just not the music they play. I don't know of any commercial controversy, I've never seen any commercials for them.

• Options

I kinda mumble to try and get around a stutter. So my accent isn't that great anyway. It's a bit ocker, but both my parents are English, so it's not as broad as most.

It's still probably enough. She's a sucker for accents. I need to work on one for myself.

• Options
    It's okay mate, you're still safe. I've already got a lady with which I'm rather enamoured, I don't want to hurt her feelings chasing after some other woman.

• Options
    I'm not worried at all. My wife doesn't want to have sex at all, let alone with a complete stranger.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2012

It's still probably enough. She's a sucker for accents. I need to work on one for myself.

I hear West Virginia Hillbilly is an easy one to learn.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I'm not worried at all. My wife doesn't want to have sex at all, let alone with a complete stranger.

you sure? have you asked?

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options

I like Outback Steakhouse. Just not the music they play. I don't know of any commercial controversy, I've never seen any commercials for them.

there is no controversy

just that the narrator sounds absolutely ridiculous

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i stepped on my 80 dollar headphones cuz i am an idiot and they are semi broke and don't sit on my head right anymore and so it is a crappy birthday

@Shazkar Shadowstorm What kind of headphones are they?
    Uhh sennheiser hd439

Maybe I can try and warranty replace them errr

How busted are they? I don't think the warranty will cover stepping on them... Do you prefer the closed-back design? Or have you ever considered open 'phones'? What kind of music do you listen to?

yeah i know. i really like them, primarily because they are really comfortable, but also sound good. but aren't in stock on amazon. i had to go run around to 2 best buys to find them....

i just broke a tiny piece of plastic on the left ear so the pad doesnt sit tight against my head / properly
    at least they still make sound

but i'm annoyed

it's because my phone rang while i was trying to listen to music at work and i rushed to pick it up and then my headphones ended up on the floor with their super long cord and then i forgot and was a clumsy oaf

sigh

Do the looks matter a lot to you? Like, my HD448s are pretty streamlined and slick looking, but I would gladly also wear something like the Sony MDR-V6.
    i have a pair of those sonys at home, tho they are falling apart, but they are not nearly as comfortable unfortunately

poo
  • Options
    Mysst wrote: »

you sure? have you asked?

I'll check when she gets home.

This discussion has been closed.