Options

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    It seems I was premature in removing my hat.

GiftGet4b.gif

Another package arrived at the office today (we were closed for the holidays) for myself and my "Indispensable Assistant" (it was right on the address label).

Enclosed was a note:
    cookienote.jpg

The speculaas got destroyed, by the way. Everything else is in fine form.

I don't have a camera available to take pictures of the goodies and the spirit of the gift can't wait for me to take them home. Nevertheless, I didn't share any of the sugar cookies as they are my favourite. The secretarial pool quickly devoured the rest.

Thank you again, Santa (the fuck is a bhaalspawn?)! The box alone helped to wake everyone up on an otherwise dark, snowy, post-holiday morning.

I suppose it's to be expected that as time goes on, less people will know what the hell Bhaalspawn is even referencing, let alone be able to identify one via avatar. Nonetheless, it is I. I hope all of you enjoyed the cookies, and I was totally tickled to see that you got your Santee a very similar gift.

bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    freelancepolicefreelancepolice Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b.gif

Sorry for the slow posting on my account. This arrived on the 31st, the box said delayed for misinformation but didn't allude to what that misinformation might of been :/

On with the gifting!
    I set the cat on the suspicious device immediately.
    keSlOh.jpg

Once the OK was given I stupidly unboxed everything without taking any intermediate photos.

The cat was not amused.
    8r7gXh.jpg

GOT Cookbook, various superhero paraphernalia and a candy cane! ace!
    RyINPh.jpg

but what's this? A note telling me I should post more - why yes I should and I shall do my best to try! Yet more gifts!

B5ru3.png
    IH9Kf.png

You generous old thing you! Thank you so much arcticlancer! Merry Xmas to all!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    That's right, I sent my Santee games, a book, magnets, *and* clothing.
    *gayest Santa ever*

I would have sent you something of an actual comic sort, but didn't want to risk getting you something you already had. Figured you had slightly more love for DC since you sent someone DC stuff last year, but the Deadpool hat was just too good to pass up. :D

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    It's amazing what we can do and what we choose to spend our time doing. Now I have to seek out bacon goods that I can eat!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    GiftGet4b.gif

A package from The UK! It looks like it's had a torturous journey through the mail, but has survived with its contents intact.
    wDZwp.jpg

Let's check out the letter. Ah, hmm, @cloudeagle I'm gonna need you to come decipher this for me :P Seriously though, after staring at it for a bit it started becoming legible. You brits with your fancy handwriting.
    xrAOk.jpg
    46XLr.jpg
    WHVoC.jpg
    Hey, it's from @Willeth !

First of all, candy!
    bYDlB.jpg
    I've never had these crunhie bars before. They are the bee's knees. Like if a butterfinger didn't suck, and was also honey flavor.

Next up, hella game codes!
    m7IrB.jpg
    Good call Willeth, I've got an andro tablet with basically no games, so this will do nicely.

Finally, board game!
    tLBN8.jpg
    Dyammit, cat!
    Let's try again,
    bP83D.jpg
    The Resistance and some sweet dice! Awesome, I really love these kinds of card games.

Thanks again for everything, Willeth!

I'm working my way through that Android bundle on my phone, and can indeed confirm that Waking Mars is a joy to play. Splice and Eufloria are also lovely games with great atmospheres, and basically yes that is a great present. And The Resistance looks sweet.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    JHunz wrote: »
    Thank you again, Santa (the fuck is a bhaalspawn?)! The box alone helped to wake everyone up on an otherwise dark, snowy, post-holiday morning.

I suppose it's to be expected that as time goes on, less people will know what the hell Bhaalspawn is even referencing, let alone be able to identify one via avatar. Nonetheless, it is I. I hope all of you enjoyed the cookies, and I was totally tickled to see that you got your Santee a very similar gift.

Are you suggesting the Forgotten Realms are starting to be... forgotten? I only ever read a few Elminster books as a teenager and never touched Baldur's Gate so my ignorance of Bhaal is profound.

Thank you for finally revealing yourself and thank you for the gifts!

• Options
    CoJoeTheLawyerCoJoeTheLawyer Registered User regular
    @Kias (psssssssss...) maybe the hint about your Santa was in the package

CoJoe.png
  • Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    Entriech wrote: »
    So, stopped by the post office today. Still nothing. No messages, e-mails, tracking numbers, nothin' from my Secret Santa.
    I hate to say it, but I think I've been scrooged.
    The time for secrecy is over!

I'm your santa. Twice your package was sent back to me instead of being delivered, but I haven't gotten anything back yet so I'm thinking it should be there by now. Have you gotten anything yet?

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    I want a Lionel Hutz action figure!

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I have a Groundskeeper Willie one from some McDonalds thing they did in the 90s, I think.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    darleysam wrote: »
    GiftGet4b.gif

A package from The UK! It looks like it's had a torturous journey through the mail, but has survived with its contents intact.
    wDZwp.jpg

Let's check out the letter. Ah, hmm, @cloudeagle I'm gonna need you to come decipher this for me :P Seriously though, after staring at it for a bit it started becoming legible. You brits with your fancy handwriting.
    xrAOk.jpg
    46XLr.jpg
    WHVoC.jpg

First of all, candy!
    bYDlB.jpg
    I've never had these crunhie bars before. They are the bee's knees. Like if a butterfinger didn't suck, and was also honey flavor.

m7IrB.jpg
    Good call Willeth, I've got an andro tablet with basically no games, so this will do nicely.

Finally, board game!
    tLBN8.jpg
    Dyammit, cat!
    Let's try again,
    bP83D.jpg
    The Resistance and some sweet dice! Awesome, I really love these kinds of card games.

I'm working my way through that Android bundle on my phone, and can indeed confirm that Waking Mars is a joy to play. Splice and Eufloria are also lovely games with great atmospheres, and basically yes that is a great present. And The Resistance looks sweet.

I didn't have an Android phone when they ran the humble android bundles, so I didn't buy them. Now I have an Android phone. :( Learned my lesson I suppose.

On the plus side, I've always kept up with Amazon's free apps so I've got a ton of free games like World of Goo which I beat on the PC but now I can play on my phone!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    GiftGet4b.gif

Sorry for the slow posting on my account. This arrived on the 31st, the box said delayed for misinformation but didn't allude to what that misinformation might of been :/

On with the gifting!
    I set the cat on the suspicious device immediately.
    keSlOh.jpg

Once the OK was given I stupidly unboxed everything without taking any intermediate photos.

The cat was not amused.
    8r7gXh.jpg

GOT Cookbook, various superhero paraphernalia and a candy cane! ace!
    RyINPh.jpg

but what's this? A note telling me I should post more - why yes I should and I shall do my best to try! Yet more gifts!

B5ru3.png
    IH9Kf.png

You generous old thing you! Thank you so much arcticlancer! Merry Xmas to all!

Is that a Deadpool Beanie? Thats awesome!

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    SirUltimos wrote: »
    Entriech wrote: »
    So, stopped by the post office today. Still nothing. No messages, e-mails, tracking numbers, nothin' from my Secret Santa.
    I hate to say it, but I think I've been scrooged.
    The time for secrecy is over!

I'm your santa. Twice your package was sent back to me instead of being delivered, but I haven't gotten anything back yet so I'm thinking it should be there by now. Have you gotten anything yet?

Yay, I'm glad you exist. I've not seen any indications of delivery yet, and I checked the PO Box yesterday. Let's take it to PMs and figure out what's up.

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b.gif

wDZwp.jpg

xrAOk.jpg
    46XLr.jpg
    WHVoC.jpg

First of all, candy!
    bYDlB.jpg

m7IrB.jpg

Finally, board game!
    tLBN8.jpg
    Dyammit, cat!
    Let's try again,
    bP83D.jpg

Oh, I'm so glad it got there and you like everything - I have to say, when you were saying you had had no indication, I was getting concerned. The Android games were a bit of detective work - I found your Twitter account just before the bundle was about to end, and had real trouble tracking down what the hell Twitter client you used and whether it was Android or not. Glad you liked it all and sorry I didn't come up with some sort of fiendish puzzle for you :P

But hey, this morning?

GiftGet4b.gif

You might remember last week or so, @Ketar gifted me a bunch of stuff off my Steam wishlist:

khXuS.jpg

Well, this morning, the postman arrived with a giant box with a sticker on the side to follow up.

cs9kWl.jpg

Clearly, I was getting infiltrated by a member of FOXHOUND. With trepidation, I opened the box, and was greeted with the following, which I unboxed so excitedly I didn't get a chance to get an intermediary pic:

si0Wtl.jpg
    RSXSCl.jpg
    osl96l.jpg

Thanks so much, @Ketar - I'll definitely enjoy these. Now I need to do research on which ones need to be refrigerated :)

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    Package gotten. Uploading pics soonish (about 10 minutes or so). I flat out love it all. Thank you, Santa!!! I'm so excited. Don't reveal yourself yet if you are are on. Wait until I post the haul, kay?

• Options
    edited January 2013
    So, without further ado, here is what I got... oh, and I would like to apologize to Santa for being quite the lurker. I mostly read topics from the beginning and read through until the present before I post anything, and sometimes that takes a few weeks. Still absolutely love what I got though.

Also, for some reason, I had this song here stuck in my head while opening the box and unwrapping my gifts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9s4fuOL3FM

Here is a picture of the box itself... I don't have any pets or any geek related plushies (well, I didn't at least, more on that later), so Sonic R and Panzer Dragoon Saga had to block the Santa's information and my own
    321088_3519504005900_1380187391_n.jpg

Had to get a pic of me opening the box as well - I did notice it was taped oddly when I received the package, but upon opening it I understood why. The box seemed to have many layers to close.
    249880_3519504125903_1928052873_n.jpg

Here is a picture of all that I got - along with the box and my knife for some reason. I forgot it was in frame:
    248689_3519504165904_1985972895_n.jpg

My first package (chosen arbitrarily) had to have been chosen after some really scary stalking. I don't think I've ever mentioned that I'm a big Yahtzee fan:
    268444_3519504485912_186880851_n.jpg

I'm crazy looking forward to reading this. Hopefully it is as funny or better than his videos.

This one I'm not too sure of. Whether it was Star Wars or 40k related or what, even looking inside hasn't told me... but it seems super awesome and I can't wait to tear into it and learn all it has to offer:
    img1261q.jpg

The next one is a book and author I've never heard of, but it looks really steam punk-ish so I'm certain I'll love the hell out of it. Always wanted to read something in that style. From reading the back it seems that it has real world countries, but steam technology... airships and such - so definitely steam punk:
    img1262fi.jpg

Still not done yet, and I already felt as if I had hit the book motherlode (my Christmas is officially the gayest ever!) The next package had two items within and made me think someone had sent me VHS tapes... but instead they were filled with awesome Mega Man anime DVDs!
    184422_3519505085927_177662596_n.jpg

I'm truly looking forward to viewing all of those ASAP!

The next (and final) one left me truly breathless. I was pretty much shocked that I had received this. Not sure if it is rare or what, but I'm overjoyed that I actually have a video game plushie along with what seems to be a truly awesome game:
    304646_3519505365934_1119557318_n.jpg

I'm going to try this game out as soon as I am finished here. Hopefully I don't have to have had played the original to understand what is going on. Seems like a truly awesome game set in the SMT world, a world I am basically just starting to get into thanks to the forum here and randomly picking up SMT Persona on the PSP a few years back.

Here is a picture of everything together, really stoked to dive into this treasure trove of awesomeness:
    282849_3519505485937_1773929280_n.jpg

So, I don't know who you are, but you have my many thanks and hopefully you weren't hounded by Hypatia about being late. I do apologize for being a hard one to stalk, but you did awesome man! Truly. I'm also glad you didn't use my Amazon wish list... that is basically for my family. Hopefully you didn't slog through my backlog for too long to see if I already had that game or not and I'm very happy that was the only game I got... I have way too big of a backlog as it is.

Go ahead and reveal yourself, you should be very proud of what you sent and I feel honored to be your Santee and to have received such a mighty haul. Thanks once again!

Edit: So it took me a bit longer than 10 minutes to post this up... I had quite a lot to put up.
    Edit2: Not sure why two of those aren't showing up... I did the same for those that I did for the rest and they are all from the same place. Really odd. Hosted those two at image shack... hope that helps.
    Edit3: I'm a doofus, I forgot to use image tags on those two. Fixed it.

Nitsua on
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Some pretty awesome gifts right there, I'm jealous of that Jack Frost plushie!

I watched the Megaman anime alot as a kid. Incredibly corny, but pretty cool.

Maz- on
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    The Raiho plushie is awesome.

The game itself? Not so much.

• Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Gift Get.
    ss1201.jpg
    ss1202.jpg
    ss1203.jpg
    ss1204.jpg
    Not pictured: A zombie brain-eating hat too small for my massive head.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    @Nitsua The Imperial Infantryman's Primer is a 40k book. If I'm remembering right the whole thing is a satire on the Imperium (ridiculously strict rules, codes, etc). An Imperial soldier is required to carry this book on them at all times, to be presented at the request of any commanding officer. The penalty for failing to do so is death.

And I believe that hardcover version is one of the harder ones to come by.
    Very cool.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    Yeah, I just looked it up. I thought it was 40k when I looked at the cover, but opening it up to where I did didn't show me anything. I've noticed it is sold out wherever I looked, so whoever got this did some good work.

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    @nitsua the megaman DVD, at the very least the second season, was the hardest part to get ahold of and why it took so long.

Well also because I'd originally bought P4G, a Yukiko figma and a tarot set, but you got the game and ruined my themeing so I kept the Yukiko for myself and dug around a bit to find random interesting things.

Also that Mega man cartoon is the cheesiest thing ever and I demand you absorb every bit of its gloriousness.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    GiftGet4b.gif

So apparently my Santa revealing himself today was the cue for the post office to finally deliver. Turns out, they live just an hour or so away from me. Small world!
    A wild package appears!
    boxoyn.jpg

Upon opening the box, I come across a 20$ PSN gift card! Awesome! Sony's been hitting it out of the park lately on digital titles, so this will serve me well.
    psn.jpg

Bang! And two expansions for it. Clearly my Santa was aware of my love of board and card games, and chose to send me one of their favorites.
    bangqw.jpg

Also in the box was a note, transcribed as follows:
    SirUltimos wrote:
    Hi Entriech!

Don't you just love Christmas? I love Christmas, what with all the food and family and presents and decorations and...

... GnT Secret Santa.

I hope you like the gifts. I saw that you enjoy board and card games, so I thought I'd share one of my favourites with you, along with one of it's expansions. I also put a PSN card in the box since you mentioned that you've been playing a lot of PSN games lately.

I wanted to get you something local and unique (since those are always fun) but according to Google Maps you only live an hour and a half away from me, so unless you want some Grade A [REDACTED CITY HERE] dirt there's probably not a lot of stuff I can get that you can't.

Anyway, I wish you and your family all the best and a Merry Christmas.

Our cat Toby appeared to be more interested in the container than the contents.
    catmy.jpg

Thank you @SirUltimos this was an awesome present!

Entriech on
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Bang! is a good time as long as you can play with some people who won't get hurt feelings for getting shot. Sorry guys, but people have to die and the first 1-2 deaths are generally pretty random. Don't hold a grudge for being in the line of fire. :p

(Also, one of my kittens is named Toby. He also likes boxes. Who'd have guessed? Oh wait ...)

• Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    I hope you enjoy Bang! I discovered it years ago by chance and absolutely love it.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    @nitsua the megaman DVD, at the very least the second season, was the hardest part to get ahold of and why it took so long.

Well also because I'd originally bought P4G, a Yukiko figma and a tarot set, but you got the game and ruined my themeing so I kept the Yukiko for myself and dug around a bit to find random interesting things.

Also that Mega man cartoon is the cheesiest thing ever and I demand you absorb every bit of its gloriousness.

Sorry about that. I had thought I mentioned how much I wanted P4G in the SMT thread and how I had it pre- ordered. That game was actually one of the main reasons I bought a Vita. Still, what you got was great, I am sorry
    I delayed your plans and made it late. I am really looking forward to seeing that show and going through all the goodness you got me @chocobolicious

Nitsua on
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    My brother has informed me that a package arrived for me!

Now the long wait until he can hand it over tomorrow.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Nitsua wrote: »

Sorry about that. I had thought I mentioned how much I wanted P4G in the SMT thread and how I had it pre- ordered. That game was actually one of the main reasons I bought a Vita. Still, what you got was great, I am sorry
    I delayed your plans and made it late. I am really looking forward to seeing that show and going through all the goodness you got me @chocobolicious

Haha, it's all good. I got a Yukiko figma out of it, that I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise. Ahem. Alls well that ends well.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Bang! is a good time as long as you can play with some people who won't get hurt feelings for getting shot. Sorry guys, but people have to die and the first 1-2 deaths are generally pretty random. Don't hold a grudge for being in the line of fire. :p

(Also, one of my kittens is named Toby. He also likes boxes. Who'd have guessed? Oh wait ...)

I can confirm that Bang! is awesome. It plays like mafia/werewolves except with an actual game attached to it. Poker face can be an essential skill here.

• Options
    thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular

Here is a picture of the box itself... I don't have any pets or any geek related plushies (well, I didn't at least, more on that later), so Sonic R and Panzer Dragoon Saga had to block the Santa's information and my own

Just having PDS in the picture makes you epic!

• Options
    thejaxx wrote: »

Just having PDS in the picture makes you epic!

Yeah, I felt I had to show my G&T status somehow. Felt like the best way to do it.

• Options
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    GiftGet4b.gif

wDZwp.jpg

xrAOk.jpg
    46XLr.jpg
    WHVoC.jpg

First of all, candy!
    bYDlB.jpg

m7IrB.jpg

Finally, board game!
    tLBN8.jpg
    Dyammit, cat!
    Let's try again,
    bP83D.jpg

I didn't have an Android phone when they ran the humble android bundles, so I didn't buy them. Now I have an Android phone. :( Learned my lesson I suppose.

On the plus side, I've always kept up with Amazon's free apps so I've got a ton of free games like World of Goo which I beat on the PC but now I can play on my phone!

Man, World of Goo appeared either on the day or day after my girlfriend opened her Kindle Fire HD. That was a jackpot.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b.gif

wDZwp.jpg

xrAOk.jpg
    46XLr.jpg
    WHVoC.jpg

First of all, candy!
    bYDlB.jpg

m7IrB.jpg

Finally, board game!
    tLBN8.jpg
    Dyammit, cat!
    Let's try again,
    bP83D.jpg

Man, World of Goo appeared either on the day or day after my girlfriend opened her Kindle Fire HD. That was a jackpot.

I think it was Christmas day. I introduced my father-in-law to it on his Galaxy Tab and he spent half the afternoon playing it. :D

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    GiftGet4b.gif

wDZwp.jpg

xrAOk.jpg
    46XLr.jpg
    WHVoC.jpg

First of all, candy!
    bYDlB.jpg

m7IrB.jpg

Finally, board game!
    tLBN8.jpg
    Dyammit, cat!
    Let's try again,
    bP83D.jpg

I think it was Christmas day. I introduced my father-in-law to it on his Galaxy Tab and he spent half the afternoon playing it. :D

She's got it on Steam and played through most of it, but yeah, she'd just finished charging it late that night, booted it up, looked on the store and BAM, free World of Goo? Bonus free Christmas present right there.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    So, how goes the Scrooged count? It seems like most who thought they were in trouble had late arrivals? A scrooge-free year for G&T SS would be awesome!

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    @parabola That's an awesome haul, particularly the sentry turret! I've been doing some googling and have seen conflicting reports as to how many there are. Some say 10, others say 20, and the pages I've seen are unclear as to whether or not the turrets open and close, or there is simply 2 versions of each (one open, one closed)?

Have you pulled yours from within its protective casing? I'm thinking of ordering some in for my gaming crew (birthday season for the whole team is just around the corner), and this would influence my hunt a little. Hoping I can maybe find some in Toronto, because S&H from either the valve store or Amazon is... spicy.

Never mind. Looks like I can get them from Valve pretty cheaply (though I've been burned on customs when buying from them before), from Amazon (about 50% more), a few select individuals on ebay (after S&H, not cheap but not terrible). Going to wander the shops of Toronto, see if anyone has them in stock.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Kendrik wrote: »
    So, how goes the Scrooged count? It seems like most who thought they were in trouble had late arrivals? A scrooge-free year for G&T SS would be awesome!

It looks like LewieP's Mummy may still not have received anything?

Which is a fucking travesty. If our final decision is "scrooged," we need to go all wonder-forum-powers-activate on her.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I've bunny'd before. I'll bunny again. This community looks after its own.

Just point me at 'em.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    The count is definitely non-zero...I assume Hypatia will be putting up an official name & shame list at some point, like last year.

bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    freelancepolicefreelancepolice Registered User regular
    That's right, I sent my Santee games, a book, magnets, *and* clothing.
    *gayest Santa ever*

I would have sent you something of an actual comic sort, but didn't want to risk getting you something you already had. Figured you had slightly more love for DC since you sent someone DC stuff last year, but the Deadpool hat was just too good to pass up. :D

Excellent stuff. The GoT cookbook is especially spot on, I've been eyeing it up myself. Well I'll pass it onto the other half to cook me some things ;)

steam_sig.png