As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his [chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    samoas

Cism

yeah but it's OK because only 1 of them can ever fit in any given area so you don't have to worry about them assembling

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    gs_cookies.png

The first two are the ones ya want. I don't know what's up with the rest of that noise.

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    NRA: The cases in which you need a gun are the cases in which they would probably be illegal anyway.

My transition to liberal caricature is almost complete. I give less and less of a shit about gun rights every week.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I find those earwax videos strangely satisfying. I like how he fucks around with the wax a little bit in the second video.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    gs_cookies.png

Tagalongs 4lyfe bitches!

Thin Mints or I feed.

Use Thinmints to scoop up soft vanilla ice cream. Die happy.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    gs_cookies.png

Thin mints are the best. But Trefoils are just butter cookies and you never go wrong with those. What the fuck is a Savannah Smile? Does it come with a white hood?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/gun-appreciation-day-leader-if-blacks-had-guns?ref=fpblg
    Larry Ward, chairman of the national Gun Appreciation Day gun rights advocates have planned for the weekend of President Obama's second inauguration, told CNN Friday that there never would have been slaves in America if black people had guns.

"I think Martin Luther King, Jr. would agree with me if he were alive today that if African Americans had been given the right to keep and bear arms from day one of the country's founding, perhaps slavery might not have been a chapter in our history," Ward said.
    What.

he's off base, but gun control does have a history of being targeted at blacks and minorities. the civil-war-era/reconstruction south first implemented gun control to prevent slaves (and freed slaves) from taking up arms against their oppressors.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    samoas

Cism

I've never understood this. How is it racist to have an amazing cookie named after your ethnic group?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Alright time to run to the store for lunch. Shampoo and Motor Oil.
    What a weird shopping list

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    NRA: The cases in which you need a gun are the cases in which they would probably be illegal anyway.

My transition to liberal caricature is almost complete. I give less and less of a shit about gun rights every week.

Good.

Good.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Screen%20Shot%202013-01-11%20at%2012.52.55%20PM.png

:(

i need to get out of the houuuuuse again

i always do the worst weight wise when i am in the house all day

school starts monday thankfully :V

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Chat,

Are there any good sites with advice on how to prepare for;

an oral brief
    presentation
    or meeting

Under 'test conditions', with very limited prep time (thirty to forty minutes) on an unknown issue or scenario.

• Options
    samoas

Cism

I've never understood this. How is it racist to have an amazing cookie named after your ethnic group?

Milano cookies are the most racist cookie really.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    samoas

Cism

exactly which is why black and white cookies should be called the much less taxing mulatto

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2013

I know what you mean

I started in full on "guns aren't the problem" mode, but the right's reaction to any fucking hint of regulation has soured me on the entirety of gun owning culture

arguments like gun ownership being as important to personal liberty as freedom of speech or right to avoid unwarranted searches. Really? Come on

override367 on
  • Options
    samoas

Cism

Milano is a City.

You were looking for my joke with mulatto

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    samoas

Cism

Every post in chat can be replied to with "cism"

Themoreyouknow.jpg

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    samoas

Cism

What about Alyssa Milano cookies? :winky:

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    HOLY SHIT SHUT UP

THIS GUY HAS COME INTO FIX OUR INTERNET AND HIS WORK HAS BEEN MAKING HORRIBLE SCREECHING NOISES

NOW HE WILL NOT. STOP. TALKING TO ONE OF MY BOSSES WHO IS POLITELY TOLERATING ABOUT

TIM MINCHIN AND ATHEISM AND HOW DUMB AMERICANS ARE

SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

I CANT CONCENTRATE YOU SHIT

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I want to know where Caucasia is so I can visit my people

Edit: wait no, I already live in rural wisconsin

override367 on
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    My favorite thing to do with girl scout cookies:

Ask the girl scout which is her favorite kind, buy the box she suggests, and then give the box to the girl scout. I've made a little girl smile (which makes me smile) and I won't be adding to my weight by eating a box of cookies I don't need. Win-win!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Cambiata wrote: »

Ask the girl scout which is her favorite kind, buy the box she suggests, and then give the box to the girl scout. I've made a little girl smile (which makes me smile) and I won't be adding to my weight by eating a box of cookies I don't need. Win-win!

this is a fantastic idea

• Options
    HOLY SHIT SHUT UP

THIS GUY HAS COME INTO FIX OUR INTERNET AND HIS WORK HAS BEEN MAKING HORRIBLE SCREECHING NOISES

NOW HE WILL NOT. STOP. TALKING TO ONE OF MY BOSSES WHO IS POLITELY TOLERATING ABOUT

SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Post his business card on 4chan

they are, after all, your personal army

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIT SHUT UP

SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

When [chat]ters meet in real life

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    samoas

Cism

exactly which is why black and white cookies should be called the much less taxing mulatto

I wish this was common usage because I strongly believe in giving all racism delicious connotations.

• Options
    Leitner wrote: »
    Chat,

Are there any good sites with advice on how to prepare for;

an oral brief
    presentation
    or meeting

Under 'test conditions', with very limited prep time (thirty to forty minutes) on an unknown issue or scenario.

Best prep given no info or time.

Confidence and a couple shots of vodka

• Options
    samoas

Cism

Milano is a City.

I know, but I couldn't think of a sweet with a country/ethnic group name (other than Danish, Italian, Swiss, that sort of thing).

Mulatto was definitely the better way to go, but I've never heard of black and white cookies.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    samoas

Cism

Milano is a City.

I know, but I couldn't think of a sweet with a country/ethnic group name (other than Danish, Italian, Swiss, that sort of thing).

Mulatto was definitely the better way to go, but I've never heard of black and white cookies.

they're pretty awesome but tend to be spotty on where they're popular (they're not here, but a few bakeries have them)

• Options
    On October 19, 2008, Barack Obama dubbed them Unity Cookies at a deli in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »
    samoas

Cism

What about Alyssa Milano cookies? :winky:

I do have to admit, I've been impressed with her cookies for many years.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    Watching the Daily Show last night. I think O'Reilly just called Qatar Gutar. Fine what ever.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Cambiata wrote: »

Trust me, those girls squirrel away plenty of boxes over the years, you aren't giving them anything they don't have in bulk.

They smile because they will now go sell that box again to your neighbour.

Capitalism: gotta get them young

• Options
    On October 19, 2008, Barack Obama dubbed them Unity Cookies at a deli in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    oh for fuck's sake obama

• Options
    samoas

Cism

Milano is a City.

they're pretty awesome but tend to be spotty on where they're popular (they're not here, but a few bakeries have them)

Unlike brunch or the countless other things that people from new york claim are "a new york thing", they actually are a new york thing.

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Something something freedom fries.

Fuck I'm hungry; 6 straight hours of classes can eat a D.

488W936.png
  • Options
    samoas

Cism

Milano is a City.

Unlike brunch or the countless other things that people from new york claim are "a new york thing", they actually are a new york thing.

And they are pretty delicious.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    @spool32 @Sir Landshark

The Senate leadership is all the same, except now John Cornyn of Texas, who was head of recruiting in 2008, has replaced now-former Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona as minority whip. Mike Crapo, who was let off with a slap on the wrist for drunk driving (as an allegedly devout Mormon, he supposedly doesn't drink) is now deputy minority whip.

• Options
    Nanimo bars

BC cookies without pot

We know hiw to do cookies right

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Going to the Local Pantomime tonight.

This discussion has been closed.