Options

[Phall]ona - Game Over! Shadow Victory!

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I am pleasantly surprised at the results.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Hey guys

I was sooooo right about Infi

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Those results should actually prove extremely useful. The wagon against Assuran yesterday picked up rather quickly, and Infidel was the one who got it off the ground.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Glad to know I wasn't way off base in my vote reasoning.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Aww, I do like fish! I also appreciate Chicken :winky:

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Okay village specials, now's the time to talk to me or MrT. I fucked up before, but considering how well today went we still have hope

Let's organize!

• Options
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Those results should actually prove extremely useful. The wagon against Assuran yesterday picked up rather quickly, and Infidel was the one who got it off the ground.

Here's the deal though. It was never strong enough to get past stever.

And it was started by Infidel, for the sole purpose of proving he wasn't mafia so he needed real analysis and who also knew that he was high on the vote list. I wouldn't put it past him to throw Assuran's name out there thinking he was gonna die so that he could put Assuran past suspicion when he did die red. I doubt he thought that many people would just jump on his wagon without really any second thought.

I don't think this proves anything about Assuran either way.

He is definitely not more village in my mind than mafia.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'm willing to throw an early vote on TRV. If nothing else, I want to hear what he has to say.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Effective Immediately, Blahmcblah has replaced Simulacrum.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
  • Options
    What were the wagons before infi drew assuran out of nowhere?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Okay village specials, now's the time to talk to me or MrT. I fucked up before, but considering how well today went we still have hope

Let's organize!

Be fair, yesterday didn't go super well. Right? Better than it could've been though

Also yes people should still be talking with you

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Actually, the only reason it went well at all is because someone ignored our advice and killed Infidel.

But you should totally still tell me everything :P

And stop jumping on lame wagons with no evidence based on mechanics.

We have tons of mechanics information. Keep in mind that Infidel was arguing against letting the village slow down the kill rate and use the social links to ensure that the mafia had nowhere to hide.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    OOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO

Blarg

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Without consulting the magic box, I know infi was one of the pre-stever wagons. I think TRV is the other one that got to a size worth noting, but I'm skimming through previous pages so I might be getting the count wrong.

Edit: forgot to RP something something

MURDER!

Mill on
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ok, so my partner that had boosted me was Grimmy. After revealing that I was up to level 3 already in the thread we talked about it in PM. The two suspect people that Grimmy said knew he was linked with me were Smasher and TRV. It obviously made Grimmy a prime target as we basically had a days headstart to hit lvl5 s link.

• Options
    Okay, so I went back through the thread and I think I did this right, but I'm not a spreadsheeter and might have missed something, so please double check.

When Infidel came out against me, I think Infidel and Stever were tied at 4. TRV and Smasher had 3 each, with a smattering of other votes.

• Options
    Goddamn TRV that's a lot of evidence accumulation for 1 day.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    So hopefully I will get confirmation that someone hit their lvl 5 link today and that will help you guys trust me.

But people are hitting targets that they should not be hitting. If we are going to attack each other, let's at least do it in a coordinated way. I have plenty of targets for you. Come to me and I will give you ideas. Shooting based on tone hunches doesn't cut it on day 5.

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Certainly enough for me
    TRV

• Options
    Also, if anyone needs a SL partner, my partner got a case of the dead last night.

• Options
    Assuran for now

• Options
    If anyone attacked Infi, let me know.

• Options
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Ugh. My slink partner last night was Infidel. Anyone, looking for a big, Fabulous man in their life?

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    The hilarious irony here is that Infi was the one advocating mass vigilantism. :)

There should be some good info in the earlier votes yesterday, but for now that's a hell of a lot of red flags on TRV.

• Options
    Of course the Mafia wants mass vigilantism, it makes their job easier.

The odds are much greater to hit a vanillager than to hit a mafia, especially on the first few days.

Use your powers wisely, people.

• Options
    And by wisely, I mean talk to the network.

Or if you go lone ranger, make sure you're absolutely convinced that player X is a mafia. Simply attacking for attacking sake will shorten the game and that favors the mafia in battle games.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I was on TRV yesterday, and I don't see any reason to change at this point.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    TRV has more than a few things to answer for.

Man, today's rehearsal was tough! It'll be all worth it if we can really connect with the audience though!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Hey wait. That narration reminded me that I consented to Grimmy being my partner :winky:

That bastard totally shrugged off my phone call. That shit was important..
    we were out of milk

• Options
    WHAT WAS HE EVEN DOING AT THE MALL

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Buying milk from the milk store?

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Well, this is a really quick TRV wagon. Certainly see the evidence behind it. Yup, TRV.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Matev wrote: »
    Buying milk from the milk store?

That is what us humans do right?

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    TRV.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    also, i am a vanillager, this is a post in the main thread.

• Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    I'm still not sure whether Infidel was right or wrong in advocating mass vigilantism, in principle. I remember reading some simulation statistics from mafia games ages ago, and the outcome was that any village vigs should always keep attacking someone to maximize the probability of village victory. That is, any non-mafia kill is statistically favorable for the village in the long run. However those simulations didn't have seers, so it didn't take into account the building of a network and the chances of randomly hitting that.

MSL59.jpg