Options

Antilago[chat]ic

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Fight the power, fuck the man and also the police, write increasingly incoherent manifestos

NEVER GIVE UP

NEVER SURRENDER

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    maybe if EM were a big stronk boy like me he would wear a 40L and not a little babby coat

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    maybe if EM were a big stronk boy like me he would wear a 40L and not a little babby coat

He said, fatly

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    em your chest is 36?

god damn

<--- barrel chested giant

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i don't do drugs

because i'm not a criminal
    Why would that stop you from doing drugs?

I mean, unless you lived in some sort of crazy-regressive police state. :bz:

Like the US?

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I've been losing weight and working out and my jacket size is increasing 8-)

46L eat a dick you twinks

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Roxanne is my favourite drinking game.
    Such a student.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    wow

this dude, lil buck, from the colbert report has the most amazing heelt-toe I've ever seen

and my buddy, who's a contemporary dancer, sent me an email as I was watching it saying the same thing

serendipity!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how to deal with being honored....

Just say you're honored.

I don't think that's gonna cut it in this case....

greatly honored?

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Every essay about Huck Finn is wildly negative.

I'm reading one right now where this lady bitches at length about how terrible America is because Huck Finn is popular and Uncle Tom's Cabin isn't.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that maybe it's because Uncle Tom's Cabin is long as fuck and horrifically boring from start to finish.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    I've been losing weight and working out and my jacket size is increasing 8-)

46L eat a dick you twinks

*labia quivering in anticipation*

Eddy on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

I'm reading one right now where this lady bitches at length about how terrible America is because Huck Finn is popular and Uncle Tom's Cabin isn't.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that maybe it's because Uncle Tom's Cabin is long as fuck and horrifically boring from start to finish.

It's also Mark Twain. Dude could write.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    em your chest is 36?

god damn

I actually can't remember my chest size because fucking bra sizing is arbitrary and slightly different. Gah. Stupid systems.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Forcing healthcare providers to post prices would help reduce costs.

Who cares how expensive healthcare is if you don't see the price and insurance covers most of it anyway?

Why is insurance so expensive though?

Hurf.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

wait... Uncle Tom's Cabin?

what the hell was her problem?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    I dislike the usage of eye dialect in American fiction

fucking Faulkner and Twain, man

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Who cares how expensive healthcare is if you don't see the price and insurance covers most of it anyway?

Hurf.

Because insurance is basically a series of monopolies that are protected by federal law?

I mean I guess not after January, but still.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Seriously why would you design a system where 33 inches means 34 band but 34 inches means 36 band.

Just to fuck with people, is the answer.

• Options

wait... Uncle Tom's Cabin?

what the hell was her problem?

The thing about literary criticism is

that a lot of it is fuckawul.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    who actually likes uncle tom's cabin

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    I don't puff regularly any more, but when I was laid out with the flu recently the stuff was a godsend.

"Oh, you have body ache and trouble sleeping and no appetite? What if I told you that there was something which could instantly address all those symptoms at once?"

fry.jpg

It's funny for me because I lose my appetite and have trouble sleeping when I smoke, which is completely counterintuitive when compared with what most folks experience.

I do greatly enjoy the mental effects, though, give or take some minor paranoia.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I think I am a 42L

eddy would know

6723250389_15df754143.jpg

*swags mercilessly*

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Hurf.

Because insurance is basically a series of monopolies that are protected by federal law?

Well, I was going for the answer being implied by the question before it... but yeah, that too.

• Options

Hurf.

Yeah it's fucked up that our "free market" involves so many monopolies and near-monopolies.

• Options

He said, fatly

*GOUGES EYES*

It's more that I've got a pretty athletic torso. Broad shoulders and chest that's is much longer ratio wise to my legs than normal.

Which is why having all my weight accumulate around my waist is so disgusting. When I'm naked it looks like a rather sexy dude is hula-hooping a depressed marshmallow.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Seriously why would you design a system where 33 inches means 34 band but 34 inches means 36 band.

Just wait till you have to deal with women's clothing where the numbers are completely meaningless except for bra size. But that will be wrong anyway.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

lol 36S

is me

midget person

no one loves me :(

poo
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

This sounds like american pant sizes, where almost every major brand runs a certain fraction larger than the printed size.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    politicians discovered long ago that as long as the rhetoric is consistent the actual policy can be straight up Fuck You

Eddy on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

It's also Mark Twain. Dude could write.

My objection to the Huck Finn essay is not that I dislike Twain.

But I would greatly prefer to write about Roughing It, or Letters From the Earth, or even Mysterious Stranger.

For that matter, it would be cool to write about his obscure memoir from when he was a reporter in Hawaii but I'd never be able to find stupid critical essays about it so I couldn't write about that.

Lit studies are a huge circle jerk in which no one is allowed to say anything unless they are stroking 15 other people while doing it.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I am endlessly fascinated with the devil's herb seeing as I have never had it and cannot safely do so due to my job.

But gosh I like to imagine.

• Options
    I think I'm a 42L or 44L

It's been a while since I've had occasion to measure and I've lost a little weight recently.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    em your chest is 36?

god damn

My chest is 40 for everything but coats although a broad shouldered 38 works sometimes

Coats are weird and big!

• Options
    shaz my attractive lady friend with a glorious rack lives in st louis and likes brown boys

ROAD TRIP

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    6YyQJ7s.jpg

@jacobkosh, @bogart

Don't like this one as much. The military Asian pimp look is amusing.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I thought Uncle Tom's Cabin was now criticized for basically having the black hero be purely a helpless victim who never did jack shit for himself.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Just wait till you have to deal with women's clothing where the numbers are completely meaningless except for bra size. But that will be wrong anyway.

I've been dealing with that for years and have accepted it. Mostly it bugs me that they picked a system that was so close and yet not scientific or whatever.

Kind of like how a mess of pens doesn't bug me but if they're all lined up except one I go crazy.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I'm just gonna leave this here.

http://www.healthaffairs.org/healthpolicybriefs/brief.php?brief_id=79
    There is a growing body of research demonstrating that patients perceive that receiving primary care and having a usual source of care is more important than who it was that provided these services. Studies comparing the quality of care provided by physicians and nurse practitioners have found that clinical outcomes are similar. For example, a systematic review of 26 studies published since 2000 found that health status, treatment practices, and prescribing behavior were consistent between nurse practitioners and physicians.

What's more, patients seeing nurse practitioners were also found to have higher levels of satisfaction with their care. Studies found that nurse practitioners do better than physicians on measures related to patient follow up; time spent in consultations; and provision of screening, assessment, and counseling services. The patient-centered nature of nurse practitioner training, which often includes care coordination and sensitivity to the impact on health of social and cultural factors, such as environment and family situation, makes nurse practitioners particularly well prepared for and interested in providing primary care.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options

This sounds like american pant sizes, where almost every major brand runs a certain fraction larger than the printed size.

Clothing manufacturers are dicks.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    i don't do drugs

because i'm not a criminal
    Why would that stop you from doing drugs?

I mean, unless you lived in some sort of crazy-regressive police state. :bz:
    Like the US?
    Well, in the shitty states, maybe. :bz
    ronya wrote: »
    my pet suspicion is that you can't get political pressure to control costs in hospitals until you get some way to relieve hospitals of a duty to treat
    Other countries seem to control costs way better than we do and don't give up the duty to treat.

This discussion has been closed.