As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTERS] Measure this Bat for a coffin, looks like, size ten and a half!

18910111214»

• Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Basil wrote: »
    It was only after that last match that I convinced the game to accept my video preferences, so I'm looking forward to playing without stuttering and janking through fights. I'll actually be able to shoot at people!

You'll notice Basil said 'shoot at' never 'hit'. This is from experiences in me3 and GCI. I SAID IT BASIL. LETS TAKE IT TO THE STREETS.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    CorriganX wrote: »
    Basil wrote: »
    It was only after that last match that I convinced the game to accept my video preferences, so I'm looking forward to playing without stuttering and janking through fights. I'll actually be able to shoot at people!

You'll notice Basil said 'shoot at' never 'hit'. This is from experiences in me3 and GCI. I SAID IT BASIL. LETS TAKE IT TO THE STREETS.

HERE WE STAND

HEARTS BROKEN IN TWO

TWO . . . TWO

:cry:

Someday, love will find you! Break those, chains that bind you! One night, will remind you! If he, ever hurts you! True love, won't desert you! You know, I still love you! :whistle:
    Though we touched and went our separate waaaaaays.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    ive never really had a problem with rockets (but i tend to play as a burly) and i cant even hit speedys with a jackhammer and red dot sight from over 30 feet,

edit: so eat rockets you tiny bastard... right before you shoot my head in anyways

farbekrieg on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Aww I missed the sale. . . :(

edit: wait so I have to buy it through another site for the sale?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    yeah they should probably update the title, last week was steam sale (the week before that origin had it for sale).

Either way it will likely be on sale again, but probably not until june.

i think it is worth 15 bucks, but it depends how you feel about shooting mans with a no single player mode

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Bumping since there's a new patch out today. (At least on the computer-side.) EDIT: Looks like everyone got it today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tIBIihGd_0

PC Change Log:
    • Added a new game mode called Bounty Hunter.
    • Added a new map called East End.
    • Added mute/unmute functoinality in the matchmaking lobby.
    • Added the ability to select specific localized voice to be played from player.
    • Added that costume coins do not reset when promoting.
    • Added that the BO Sniffer now detects Toxic Gas.
    • Fixed players getting stuck in their own matchmaking lobby.
    • Fixed issue with showing “Load failed” multiple times when content download fails.
    • Fixed issue with Double XP consumable not showing consistently.
    • Fixed crashed with vote skipping while in a party.
    • Fixed problem with using Toxic Gas after spring boots
    • Fixed missing WBID awards after having stats restored.
    • Fixed weapon skins unlocks showing incorrect skin.
    • Fixed Costume Coins incorrectly labeled as Funny Money.
    • Fixed problems with mascots not animating.
    • Fixed problems with player save information getting lost, causing progression to start all over.
    • Fixed problem with lobby host leaving a dedicated server game causing join in progress players getting blocked.
    • Fixed party clients getting stalled when joining in progress.
    • Fixed various psych profile not awarded proper bonus points.
    • Fixed crash associated with Live services going down.
    • Fixed purchasing a Black Market item incorrectly automatically equipping the item.
    • Fixed Costume items that cost over 2000 not displaying correctly.
    • Fixed some text overruns in localized languages.
    • Fixed some issues with displaying icons on muted players.
    • Fixed issues with timer not showing sometimes when joining in progress.
    • Fixed issue with timer counting down by two in matchmaking.
    • Fixed long loading screen if party members idle and are removed.
    • Fixed incorrect messages played when an enemy attacked a neutral fumigation point.
    • Fixed issues with joining a game in progress during the last minute.
    • Fixed problems with team names at beginning of 2nd and subsequent rounds.
    • Improved matchmaking to cycle to new lobbies if below a certain number of players and favor fuller lobbies.

EDIT 2: There's also the Rodeo Pirate Pack that's out today for the XBox, and coming in a couple weeks for PS3. Computer version is a question-mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFCyBATvvKk

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    Mystic TerrapinMystic Terrapin Shelled Sorcerer Dark LandRegistered User regular
    I wish I could enjoy this game more. I'm still having enough lag to make the game unplayable. I like the updates, though.

Nintendo Network ID: Ghostosaurus
    3DS FC: 0774-4319-6018
    PSN:GallantJay
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Hmm, there's a blunderbuss that shoots parrots? I may need to re-install GCI...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I am downloading patch and can't wait to play some more. Glad I have two outfits for my guys so I can have the Lucha wrestler and a pirate.

• Options
    I really like the new gametype Bounty Hunter.

Had a team of people who were using the Possum personality trait, and then immediately respawning when I tried to revive them. Fucking idiots.

• Options
    gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    So I picked this up about a week ago on my PS3 and I'm liking it WAY more than I thought I would. Divebombing heavies are ridiculous but other than that its pretty fun. Is there any use for the slingshot though? It doesn't seem to do anything better than the thunder dragon or a sniper rifle.

• Options
    I haven't tried the slingshot yet, and with the parrot gun coming out it's going to have to wait longer. I don't get killed by it ever, either. I think it's mostly just a cool looking thing to try.

I'm contemplating buying the Pirate and Rodeo costume pack as long as I can use the costume pieces right away. Hard to argue with 400 microsoft points after two new maps and a new game mode for free.

• Options
    hooray people are posting again.... update time ;)

200.jpg

• Options
    So this thread is kind of dead, but there is a new patch which adds in Steampunk stuff. I haven't bought it yet, but the steampunk gun it adds is bullshit. Or at least it feels like it.

• Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    oh magell, you still play this? Lolz. I should turn on my xbox. damn devil game.

• Options
    I like to play it every once in a while. It's less frustrating by yourself than MW3. And also it's awesome.

• Options
    I am going to once again try and get people to talk about this game.

One of the community challenges for this weekend gets you 2000xp for every 20 kills and there are bonuses for playing 25 rounds this weekend, and 25 rounds of fumigation until the end of the week.

While I hate dying to the Witch Doctor (Steampunk electro gun) It's a blast to use. Quite useful for when people are trying to hide in a room with the care packages or when a whole group comes around a corner. Also I've been improving with my pipe bomb throwing and getting some kills with it.

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    so who got this free with ps+? we should probabk

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    so who got this free with ps+? we should probably shoot bats or whatever.

• Options
    any pc gamers still playing? I play fairly regularly still lvl 200 as above but like 12k more kills
    and 8k more deaths... god im awful

my bro is approaching lvl 1000 as well (931)

• Options
    BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I tried this out for the Xbox a few days ago and was really pleasantly surprised at how popular the game still is on there, so I picked it up. It feels like all of the good stuff from CoD with the mobility options of Quake 3. This is an excellent combination. I'm a bit bummed at how slowly costume coins pile up, though.

Edit: Also, Seconding how much the Witch Doctor is a pain in the ass to deal with.

BloodySloth on
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    i really should get back into this, i loved it but started to get annoyed when i ran into highly coordinated teams and i have a team comprised of jack-offs

• Options
    It's still a fun game and has a good amount of people still playing. The new maps have all been fun to play on as well which is nice.

• Options
    we need more people playing this, we have hello kitty spray paint for guns for fucks sake, dont make me call you other fps players silly geese... ill totally do it

• Options
    histronichistronic Registered User regular
    I just got this with PS+ I like it a lot so far, especially the fumigation game.

WiiU Friend Code: rlinkmanl
    PSN: rlinkmanl
  • Options
    So I started playing this game when none of my CoD friends are on and it's still fun. TDM is the only mode I can find a game in which is kind of disappointing, but I always find a game right away which is awesome. My gameplay is definitly suffering from the break I took.

Assists are really valuable in this game, which I forgot until a recent game where I was 0-6 with 8 assists and in second place for most of the game.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Is this on 360 or PC? I loved this game when it came out but just stopped playing because I had no one to play with.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
  • Options
    I dont play a lot of first person shooters and thought my days of online vs randoms was over until I found this game, instead of dark and gritty its colorful, silly and fun. Movement isnt a slog where every little dip in the geometry hinders your progress, it is with the exception of 1 or 2 items really well thought out and balanced, the maps are overall well done too. I wish monolith would have provided further support, because i would still buy dlc or an expansion/sequel to this game.