Options

[XCOM] This thread is old and weak and soon will spawn a zombie. Use the newer thread.

1929394959698»

• Options
    SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    Has there been any reports of a successful Ironman Impossible run yet?

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Beagle vs Kilroy XCOM multiplayer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-QkB6kvXk

• Options
    DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    Hey guys,

near end game question:
    So my Sniper is a Psi-chick. But now that I have her, I can use the Gallop Room and it seems that brings me to end game. But, is it worth it to keep playing to level up her Psi abilities? It also sucks that my PSi ability is a fairly close range attack on a Squad Site Sniper.....grrrrrrrrr

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    DrunkMc wrote: »
    Hey guys,

near end game question:
    So my Sniper is a Psi-chick. But now that I have her, I can use the Gallop Room and it seems that brings me to end game. But, is it worth it to keep playing to level up her Psi abilities? It also sucks that my PSi ability is a fairly close range attack on a Squad Site Sniper.....grrrrrrrrr
    The person you stuff into the gollop chamber gets their psi maxed, as well as a special power on top of that.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I got this free as part of the Bioshock Infinite pre order deal on Steam. It's been pretty damn addictive, I can already see this is going to be a real time eater..and very cruel.

Was feeling pretty good until I ran into
    The crazy man eating zombie spawner spiders that completely wrecked me, killed every damn unit I had on the field. Man..I was not expecting that jump in difficulty.

They killed Dude Brokowski, Guy Marverick, John Everyman, Duke Rambovitch and even Femshep Hughes.

They were good men, they will be avenged. They're knocking back brewskies in the big frat house in the sky now.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    Ah yes, the crazy man-eating zombie spawner spiders that completely wrecked me.

Here, have a seat. You're among friends here.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Wooooah... ha I thought the title for the thread looked wrong.

The current XCOM thread is here droogs. Hopefully more folks who got the game through the BI preorder will get it on it.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    Wooooah... ha I thought the title for the thread looked wrong.

The current XCOM thread is here droogs. Hopefully more folks who got the game through the BI preorder will get it on it.
    Ah. Thank you.

And sorry for bumping this one, I originally tried using the forum search function but it wasn't bringing up any X-COM threads so I ended up finding this one through google.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile