As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Recruitment/Interest] Monday Night Online Roll20 RPGs

1234568»

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I was just saying I'd be open to playing a game on another night. Not trying to force anything on anybody.

• Options
    PeffPeff Registered User regular
    I'm ok with that idea, I would like to have a set game for at least a little bit.

If/when we go to 4e, I would stay with the same character overall but I want to change some stats/powers around.

As far as your druid goes, druids are memorization casters. They have to rest (1 hour uninterrupted meditation) to get their used spells back but they know ALL of their class spells for the appropriate level. After you rest, you can fill your spell slots with any spells you want, so long as you are the correct level to cast them. You can also use one of those prepared spells to cast Summon Nature's Ally spontaneously. You lose the prepared spell but always have the ability to cast Summon Nature's Ally.

Wood Fist is unarmed, so 1d3 for medium creature and +1 dmg for the Wooden Fist power. So your melee roll would be d20+str for the attack, damage would be 1d3+1+str

Any other questions on that?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Suicide SlydeSuicide Slyde Haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the seaRegistered User regular
    Awesome, thanks for the help.

I think I just need to be more confident in my reading comprehension.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    You're good Goose, we've just been kind of wandering between systems since our leader up and disappeared on us so we haven't really found a home system yet.

And you guys were all doing fine, enough so where I don't need to hold back too much. My poor gobos :(

OH! Suicide! Don't forget, since you took the Domain feature, you have a Domain spell slot too! Plant level 1 is Entangle.

Peff on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Suicide SlydeSuicide Slyde Haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the seaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Gah!

So 3 Druid spells, one for level and one for wisdom bonus and then entangle?

Nice.

Suicide Slyde on
  • Options
    Yeah, your domain slot is only for domain spells but you get one every level and they're all pretty good. They also fit your theme pretty well too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    Personally I prefer 4th Edition, not for any rules reason or anything, just the way it plays feels more my style.

With that said its 100% DM choice, since we're going with Peff for now I assume we'll stick with Pathfinder until we need a break or he does!

Either way I'm just happy playing every week, don't really care what.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Every game MHR forever.

• Options
    Ok well at least through this current dungeon then. After that if everyone is still enjoying it, the mayor has a few more things for you. If not, back to 4e and helping Guardian monster truck evil!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Pathfinder is cool with me. I honestly cannot tell the difference between it and 4e but then I haven't played 4e in a couple of years.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    The biggest difference would be 4th edition's power system.

Though really both games are based around the same core d20 framework so lots of things about them will feel pretty similar.

• Options
    Would anyone object to a new thread? It might be useful to have one of us create a thread if nothing else for the ability to put what game we're currently playing in the thread title.

• Options
    imafrogimafrog Registered User regular
    What does ya'll current situation looks like. I've kind of been watching from a distance. Do you have space for another person?

And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite.
  • Options
    I don't object to a new thread, but someone other than me should make it because I don't have the best schedule or editing skills (I'm unreliable).

I just want to point out to @Hensler that I'm still interested in picking up where we left off with the 4e game.

• Options
    Yeah, I really hope he's ok...he hasn't been active in a month. According to my Skype contact, its also his bday today :(

No objections to a new thread here! I can drive if you don't want to Khil.

@imafrog if you want to roll something up, I'm sure we can find a spot for you. It just means I can make super gobos >:)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JacquesCousteauJacquesCousteau Registered User regular
    New thread works. I'm a fan of Pathfinder but I've played both and can help GM either if someone needs a week off.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    I'd be down for these on occasion. Haven't played Pathfinder, but I've played plenty of 4E.

• Options
    @Peff you drive, I had a really long day and don't currently have the energy to make a real thread.

• Options
    Yeah, just whoever does make a new thread, please link it here so I can update my bookmark.

• Options
    New thread smell! http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/177148/monday-night-roll20-flavor-of-the-week-pathfinder-discussion-thread

I pinged the "current" roster members just in case ;)

All others: Feel free to keep an eye on the thread if you're interested.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So are we abandoning this thread?

• Options
    I think so! Unless @Hensler returns and wishes to carry on his original adventure.

We had several people ask to play recently, I'd assume posting in the new thread again might be a good idea.

If nothing else when we finish this current pathfinder adventure you could likely get in on something else.

I may start an additional day when my schedule frees up, which may be in the next few weeks.