• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Wharf

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    red dwharf

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Also I'm going to be annoyed if I got day 1'd again as vanillager. I know I was mafia five games in a row at one point, but I've turned up villager on day one in more than five games. Seriously, start day 1'ing different people.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Night 1 - You Got the Wrong Man, You Idiots!

Before I even had a chance to defend myself or find the guy who killed my partner, that no good captain brought me in for question. By the time this case is over I'll never find the guy responsible for his death. I knew the captain still had it in for me. This is bad for business. A man's supposed to something when something happens to his partner. I'll have to close the office now. Merle will be out of job. I don't want to be around for that sob-storm. Maybe I can just relocate to a new city. I hear good things about L.A. ...

I wonder what will become of that smoking dame that came into my office with the job that got Benny killed. I'm sure she's out there breaking hearts right now, but I'll never know how that story ends now.

Seriously? The very first night of the game you guys kill your own goddamn narrator? Well, this phalla just got super boring real quick.

The Dead:

Mill - Cargo City Cop * brought in for questioning from the Wharf by public outcry
    Zombie Hero - Private Detective * brought in for questioning from City Hall by the captain
    godmode - Serial Killer

PMs are going out. Do not discuss any game information until I give clearance.

Inactivus Warnings for:

@Invictus @Micro @Void Slayer @Xenogears of Bore

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    why have people been day 1 voting you? is it because you are no longer bender?

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Damn. That sucks mill :\

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    In the end, I had found at the wharf exactly what I'd gone there looking for - nothing. Just the air of a cold winter night, and a lot of water.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Goddammit you mooks! Leave the survival neutrals be!

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I'm confused, was godmode the serial killer, or is the serial killer's kill one that removes alignment

• Options
    Evidence Tokens generated:

City Hall: 1 evidence token
    DA's Office: 0 evidence tokens
    Police Precinct: 1 evidence token
    Red Light District: 1 evidence token
    Rick's Speakeasy: 2 evidence tokens
    The Wharf: 0 evidence tokens

Evidence tokens spent last night: 3

Total evidence pool: 8

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Well that is embarrassing, sorry all, things came up and I am gonna have to withdraw, hope you can find someone to take my place.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    All PMs are out now. Proceed with your now slightly less awesome phalla.

• Options
    People need to report in their locations last night so we can start trying to decipher the evidence token math.

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I was in the Red Light District on Day 1

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    It looks like god mode was the SK. Incidentally, I stayed out at the DA's office. Apparently none of the mafia chose to join me...

• Options
    @premium will be replacing @Void Slayer

Please include premium in any PMs that you were having with Void Slayer.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    What's up guys

• Options
    Quick and dirty guide while drunk to decipher the location results:

Unless there's a location seer, the mafia can lie about their locations. It's actually to their advantage. They KNOW where they are going to be each night. Lying and saying they are somewhere without evidence tokens is easy.

• Options
    it's @premium, hells yay

I feel it coming on.

tumblr_lsmod7c6pf1qjnsico1_500.png

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    I was at the wharf last night, tailing Mill. I thought he was up to no good, but what do I know? Everything I learned about law enforcement came from dimestore paperbacks... explains a lot, doesn't it? ;)

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Could be worse. You could have taken a spunky kid detective correspondence course with a minor in quirky-girlhood, like TRV.

The wharf had been busy last night. Somewhere in the haze of cheap liquor he'd seen the blues run that Mill guy off in bracelets, he thought. It was strange seeing them bring in one of their own, but maybe he'd been on the take?

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I was at Rick's Speakeasy.

Because in a town this submerged in sin the only remorse you can find is drowning yourself in a scotch.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I was in the RLD.

Watching Iron Weasel.

Watching jdark.

Don't judge me either!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Police Precinct.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    I was at the Police Precinct day 1. I think I already spilled the beans, so it doesn't matter.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    The mafia were clumsy, leaving numerous clues for us to follow. It comes to no surprise that the most seedy parts of town, the Red Light District and the Speakeasy, had the most evidence retrieved from it, a popular haven for smugglers and prostitutes alike.

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    So there are four evidence tokens collected, excluding the one from the Precinct. If we're assuming five mafia, then if my logic is correct there should be one hanging out all alone either at the Precinct, the Wharf, or the DA's Office.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    ATTN:

everyone I PMed.

I lied to most of you. I did have a win condition other than survive. It was the expose the serial killer, then survive until the end of the game. I hope you all understand why I didn't tell you that. The serial killer has been revealed (it turns out I was basically a survival neutral with anti-SK powers) so now all I have to do is live.

I do not collect evidence or as far as I can tell impact it in any way.

I do not have any powers that can impact anyone anymore, as none of you are the SK.

I only have to survive until the end of the game.

Something I intend to do.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    If you have any questions about me or my powers feel free to ask, I have no intention of saying anything about anyone else.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    ooo000000oooooo00000ooooooo

Well you guys don't have Bender to push around anymore!

ooo000000oooooo000000ooooooo

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    So there are four evidence tokens collected, excluding the one from the Precinct. If we're assuming five mafia, then if my logic is correct there should be one hanging out all alone either at the Precinct, the Wharf, or the DA's Office.

With thirty players, we should be assuming six mafia. With two holes like that, the mafia might have Evidence hiding (or adding) powers that can fuck with the numbers.

We might not be able to do anything with them until later, I'm not sure.

• Options
    am0nam0n Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    After getting off that boat, I needed someone something fun to do. I heard Rick's Speakeasy was the place to be, so I decided to swing on by that joint to see what it was all about.

(Just trying to keep this PG ;) )

am0n on
  • Options
    I wonder if the 'steal' action mentioned in the OoA allows the mafia to reduce how much evidence they leave behind?

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Slym

• Options
    I mean, feel free to vote a survival neutral but it isn't gonna get you anywhere or stop me from voting for myself every day.

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    I wonder if the 'steal' action mentioned in the OoA allows the mafia to reduce how much evidence they leave behind?

That was my thought as well.

Additionally, I was thinking that the SK might have obfuscated evidence at the Wharf last night. It's just speculation, but I could see it being a thing.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    All of our information is still from yesterday. In theory, we should need to wait for tonight to get information on who was at the wharf last night.

Incidentally: for day 1, did we recieve 1 evidence token from each location? Or some other arrangement?

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    I was in the RLD...falling asleep ten minutes or so after I made my last post.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576