As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Read] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness

12346»

• Options
    Good EatsGood Eats Registered User regular
    OK figured it out

Here is species

1d100 → [95] = (95)
    1d100 → [14] = (14)

I hope and pray this forum is not dead

• Options
    Great...Just great...This is what I get for discovering this too late...

Can someone at the very least tell me which animal I rolled?

• Options
    I really wish I could play, I can't afford the book due to being conserved by my parents therefore this is the only way I could possibly create a character
    1d100 → [32] = (32)
    1d100 → [9] = (9)
    1d100 → [82] = (82)

• Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    Dear Mr. Good Eats,

We here at TCRI appreciate the inquiry regarding genetically modified animals (& other strangeness). We regretfully must inform you that as of this letter we are currently not taking new applicants. Nevertheless, your enthusiasm has not gone overlooked, and rest assured that our highly skilled science team, in cooperation with our expert Research and Development staff, is hard at work blazing new trails forward into the cutting edge field of eugenics and cloning. Keep at eye on our website, TCRI.org, for further details. Thank you again for your letter.

Sincerely,

Everyone at TCRI

• Options
    OK thanks...By the way I'm Ms. Good Eats (A girl who likes role play? Who would have guessed?)

I don't want to be any trouble, I would just like to know what I rolled, because as I story writer, I wanted to use the random character generator to create a character to weave a wonderful story around on my writing.com account

Thanks

• Options
    Everyone has been super kind, and I don't wish to offend anyone, but I implore that could anyone tell me what I rolled? Even if it is only in a private message, I just want to know so I can rest easy, and not be tossing and turning wondering what species I rolled, I'm a bit OCD on things like this

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    You rolled 95, 14 for the animal
    You're a Tiger

32,9,82 for the origin
    Accidental Encounter: Some "strange stuff, radiation, energy, chemicals, biologicals, or other strangeness, causes the animals to mutate.

Everything is self-taught as the animal lives in the wild with no help or assistance. Growing up outside of civilization, you mistrust humans and other animals.
    It's entirely understandable that one would not readily trust something one may wish to eat.

Edit: Also, welcome to the forums. Critical Failures tends not to post as fast as some of the other forums, but we do try to get around to it eventually.
    I hope you enjoy your stay and stick around. The more the merrier, and all that.

see317 on
  • Options
    Thank you very much!

• Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    sorry, I thought I was being clever with my response that I planned to ressurrect this Let's Read at some point

that's what I get for being cute!

• Options
    LeperLeper Registered User regular
    that's what I get for being cute!
    When did you do that?

:rimshot:

For realsies, though, I'd love to see this come back to life. I wish I knew what happened to my old TMNT books. :(

If my role play is hindered by rolling to play, then I'd prefer the rolls play right, instead of steam-rolling play-night.