As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Arkham Horror Signups and Discussion Thread

1235»

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    They may have changed some of that in the Revised edition, I'm not sure exactly what changed in there. The group I've been playing with have found that it has added a bit more variety, and while it has made things harder we were finding it far too easy before including stuff. We haven't actually used the Herald yet, that's being saved for the last game before we end up getting split up.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I'll crack open the box and try to find some examples. There were definitely some cool bits in there too, it just felt overall tougher.

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    No doubt, it is tougher. The "2 Doom Token" mythos cards make the Doom Track more of a threat, some of the extra Other World encounters are especially nasty (like "Fight Cthulu"), and there are more opportunities to get Cursed overall. We've just found that it's made the things that weren't all that threatening now something to watch out for, without making it too ridiculous.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Cerberus wrote: »

Heeeeeey Cerb ^_^

Hey, long time no see... Hope you're well dude.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular

Heeeeeey Cerb ^_^

Hey, long time no see... Hope you're well dude.

I'm doing well, thanks man. ^^

Chrysis's game is here for anyone who is curious!

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Chrysis wrote: »
    No doubt, it is tougher. The "2 Doom Token" mythos cards make the Doom Track more of a threat.
    Oh hey, our very first Mythos card was one of these :P

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227