K7yMW9k.jpg
    Alrighty then.

crq0Gsz.jpg
    How could Leonardo not be my fave?

Fireworks!!
    Po9TQz0.jpg
    18QzJwr.jpg
    2ZVPTTi.jpg

I finally was able to build my Fountain in my preferred spot.
    AHoUFJF.jpg
    Bye Deli.

Wha? Buh?
    Streetpass Houses of Horror
    Z8WHakD.jpg
    Um...

HvoDjaI.jpg

And now PAX is upon us!
    oD6rTfy.jpg

Enigmas on
    3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Wohoo! Completed all four gracie fashion checks.

...the fact you just need to wear one thing that meets the theme and nothing that clashes makes it pretty easy. Mostly.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    @Enigmas Still open with that painting? If not, no worries. I'll just catch it some other time. :)

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    Sorry @Hargaad of Omnar, turns out it wasn't real after all.

PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Enigmas wrote: »
    Sorry @Hargaad of Omnar, turns out it wasn't real after all.
    you_lied.jpg?w=720

• Options
    neuroticsilenceneuroticsilence PDXRegistered User regular
    Aaaand thanks to a night of finishing cookie brigade baking, I missed Ghee's awesome 'nip price. Oh well. Looks like my evening price only dropped by four bells (196), so at least I'm still making a meager profit. I leave for Seattle after my doctor's appt in the morning, so I'll see y'all round the thread next week!

3DS Friend code: 2020-1039-6884
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    Aaaand thanks to a night of finishing cookie brigade baking, I missed Ghee's awesome 'nip price. Oh well. Looks like my evening price only dropped by four bells (196), so at least I'm still making a meager profit. I leave for Seattle after my doctor's appt in the morning, so I'll see y'all round the thread next week!

Super excited to hear all about PAX from everybody in this thread that's going. And maybe y'all can convince a few people to become a part of this thread and bring some fresh faces to Omnar2 (among other towns, of course). :D
    Fingers crossed that I find employment soon so that I can afford to go to the next PAX! <3

• Options
    EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    you_lied.jpg?w=720

I will never post about art that I haven't verified by picture. I was going off a text description, and it looked like she was facing backward to me.

• Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    So I just spent 15,000 bells for a pair of flip flops. Hitting up Club Tortimer to look for a silver ax got me squat. At least every time I went I saw different items in the island shop. So does anyone have a silver ax they want to sell or trade?

I'm playing a fun game with my daughter. I hid a million bells for her to find in town knowing your can't look up to see behind some items. I hid the bells behind most of those items. :twisted:

@The Zombie Penguin - I would like an add so I can poke around your town and take pics.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    So I just spent 15,000 bells for a pair of flip flops. Hitting up Club Tortimer to look for a silver ax got me squat. At least every time I went I saw different items in the island shop. So does anyone have a silver ax they want to sell or trade?

I'm playing a fun game with my daughter. I hid a million bells for her to find in town knowing your can't look up to see behind some items. I hid the bells behind most of those items. :twisted:

@The Zombie Penguin - I would like an add so I can poke around your town and take pics.

Added. Just give me a yell if you want to come and visit as i don't usually open my gates. (although they're open right now)

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    I'm super jealous of everyone going to PAX. I got to go to the one in 2008. That was the first year people traded buttons. (Actually I still have all my leftover buttons and the ones I traded for.) I've always wanted to go again.

mare_imbrium on
    v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • Options
    Already Trying My HardestAlready Trying My Hardest Registered User regular
    Not sure if this is helpful considering timezones - but my town is buying turnips at 349 bells for anyone that missed the awesome Ghee price today.

Friend code is on spreadsheet if anyone needs to add me - will be able to open gates for most of tonight.

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular

That is eeevil! Also, you are way too good at hiding buried treasure. :D

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    @Jam Warrior did you get your carpet?

Thanks for the painting, I was missing that one!

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So, if you happen to have time, searching to see if you can order any of the following orderable, typical shop items that I still need to catalog in Omnar1 (and Omnar2), I would be ever so happy:
    Dresses:

blossom dress
    blossoming dress
    citrus gingham dress
    classic dress
    dapper dress
    dreamy tank dress
    festive dress
    floral knit dress
    gaudy dress
    gumdrop dress
    lovely dress
    muumuu
    orange lace-up dress
    red riding dress
    ribbon dress
    sky bloom dress
    star tank dress
    vogue dress

Bottoms:

armor pants
    dogtooth pants
    hot spring skirt
    new spring skirt
    old-armor pants
    picnic skirt
    red-grid skirt
    red tartan pants
    red warm-up pants

Hats:

diver's hood
    headband
    headkerchief
    kintaro wig
    ogre's wig
    snowman head
    stagehand hat
    topknot wig

Wallpaper:

red tile wall
    sky wall

Carpet:

cheese floor
    playroom rug

This is just a small portion of what I have left. I just pulled out what I assume is year-round availability in shops that I just haven't seen yet. When compiling the list, however, I may have stopped inserting what time of year some of it was available at, so that's my bad.

Edit: Also, I think that questing for items is more appropriate than such alternatives that I've seen/heard of like a paypal donation of real money, which just flabbergasts me.

Hargaad of Omnar on

• Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    So, if you happen to have time, searching to see if you can order any of the following orderable, typical shop items that I still need to catalog in Omnar1 (and Omnar2), I would be ever so happy:
    Dresses:

blossom dress
    blossoming dress
    citrus gingham dress
    classic dress
    dapper dress
    dreamy tank dress
    festive dress
    floral knit dress
    gaudy dress
    gumdrop dress
    lovely dress
    muumuu
    orange lace-up dress
    red riding dress
    ribbon dress
    sky bloom dress
    star tank dress
    vogue dress

Bottoms:

armor pants
    dogtooth pants
    hot spring skirt
    new spring skirt
    old-armor pants
    picnic skirt
    red-grid skirt
    red tartan pants
    red warm-up pants

Hats:

diver's hood
    headband
    headkerchief
    kintaro wig
    ogre's wig
    snowman head
    stagehand hat
    topknot wig

Wallpaper:

red tile wall
    sky wall

Carpet:

cheese floor
    playroom rug

This is just a small portion of what I have left. I just pulled out what I assume is year-round availability in shops that I just haven't seen yet. When compiling the list, however, I may have stopped inserting what time of year some of it was available at, so that's my bad.

Edit: Also, I think that questing for items is more appropriate than such alternatives that I've seen/heard of like a paypal donation of real money, which just flabbergasts me.

I ordered you the orange lace-up dress and sky wall so they will delivered this afternoon. Just your luck, my shop had the cheese floor for sell. I'll drop it off in a few minutes for you.

• Options
    Dresses:

blossom dress
    blossoming dress
    citrus gingham dress
    classic dress
    dapper dress
    dreamy tank dress
    festive dress
    floral knit dress
    gaudy dress
    gumdrop dress
    lovely dress
    muumuu
    orange lace-up dress
    red riding dress
    ribbon dress
    sky bloom dress
    star tank dress
    vogue dress

Bottoms:

armor pants
    dogtooth pants
    hot spring skirt
    new spring skirt
    old-armor pants
    picnic skirt
    red-grid skirt
    red tartan pants
    red warm-up pants

Hats:

diver's hood
    headband
    headkerchief
    kintaro wig
    ogre's wig
    snowman head
    stagehand hat
    topknot wig

Wallpaper:

red tile wall
    sky wall

Carpet:

cheese floor
    playroom rug

I ordered you the orange lace-up dress and sky wall so they will delivered this afternoon. Just your luck, my shop had the cheese floor for sell. I'll drop it off in a few minutes for you.

You have no idea what a relief it is to start wrapping up the last few wall and carpet items! Well, besides the month-specific and event-specific (and specialty) wall and carpet pieces. XD

Compared to my full list, the best thing I can start closing out is the bottoms and dresses (which probably have some season-specific conditions that I didn't mark).
    But as I've said. If you don't see it in the categorical list, I can always try to order it for you (unless it's unorderable). :)

• Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    I don't get the censor they've put into this game. Why can't Zell tell everyone he's spicy by way of greeting? Why can't the word 'spicy' be used? Why?? Is there some sex thing I'm not aware of?

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Dresses:

blossom dress
    blossoming dress
    citrus gingham dress
    classic dress
    dapper dress
    dreamy tank dress
    festive dress
    floral knit dress
    gaudy dress
    gumdrop dress
    lovely dress
    muumuu
    orange lace-up dress
    red riding dress
    ribbon dress
    sky bloom dress
    star tank dress
    vogue dress

Bottoms:

armor pants
    dogtooth pants
    hot spring skirt
    new spring skirt
    old-armor pants
    picnic skirt
    red-grid skirt
    red tartan pants
    red warm-up pants

Hats:

diver's hood
    headband
    headkerchief
    kintaro wig
    ogre's wig
    snowman head
    stagehand hat
    topknot wig

Wallpaper:

red tile wall
    sky wall

Carpet:

cheese floor
    playroom rug

You have no idea what a relief it is to start wrapping up the last few wall and carpet items! Well, besides the month-specific and event-specific (and specialty) wall and carpet pieces. XD

Compared to my full list, the best thing I can start closing out is the bottoms and dresses (which probably have some season-specific conditions that I didn't mark).
    But as I've said. If you don't see it in the categorical list, I can always try to order it for you (unless it's unorderable). :)

I've ordered in a star tank dress and a playroom rug for you. :D

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    I don't get the censor they've put into this game. Why can't Zell tell everyone he's spicy by way of greeting? Why can't the word 'spicy' be used? Why?? Is there some sex thing I'm not aware of?

You never done the Spicy Zell? I would tell you how to but it's too dirty and shameful to post in the open.

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    Hey guys my GF got the game and would love some friends! her friend code is: 2079 7002 8658. Name is "shabs"! Thank you and be nice :)

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »
    Hey guys my GF got the game and would love some friends! her friend code is: 2079 7002 8658. Name is "shabs"! Thank you and be nice :)

Add me Klyka, I'll add you tonight.

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options

I'll be her friend, just have her add me.

• Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular
    Passed my first fashion check from Gracie with this Flashy ensemble.BS29-1TCMAAS-yI.jpg:large

Sadly, it is not all good news in Sildonia. The treacherous Fuchsia left the village without warning, ruining my perfect town status. Worst of all she didn't even send me her picture after leaving. But after building a new Public Work (I went for the flower clock) I'm back to perfection. Fingers crossed there'll be no further setbacks so I can finally get my golden watering can.

Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »

Add me Klyka, I'll add you tonight.

Couldnt find your code in the list!

I'll be her friend, just have her add me.

Thank you she added you :)

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    @Jam Warrior did you get your carpet?

Thanks for the painting, I was missing that one!

Received and installed. Thanks for the trade.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Managed to pass Gracie's test yesterday. Had to dress iconic. I just threw on all the Zelda-themed items.

That being said, gates are open if you want to poke around my poorly planned town a bit.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    A horse just challenged me to a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Naturally I threw paper. I lost.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Feel free to put her on the spreadsheet. I will add her when I get home. If she doesn't have a PA name, just indicate that she is your lady friend in the appropriate cell.

In the event that she dumps you, we shall descend upon her town with axes and pitfall seeds.

• Options
    Wyvern wrote: »
    A horse just challenged me to a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Naturally I threw paper. I lost.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Yeah, I would assume the horse could only throw rock...given its lack of fingers.

How the fuck can a horse throw scissors?

You should call shenanigans, and write a sternly worded e-mail to Nintendo.

• Options
    ConnConn Registered User regular

It's probably trying to censor "spic." It kind of reminds me of funny profanity filters that wouldn't let you say "document" or "cockroach."

XBL, PSN, and NNID: "ConnConnor" for all three.
  • Options

The censorship is odd considering they give you all those alternative letters to use. Zell cannot say "spicy", but can say "spícy". That's just sloppy.

Like how my rooster can scream "fúck!" at everyone. It's not offensive cause the u has a little thingy over it.

Censorship is shitty. Oh, wait. I mean "shítty".

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    "Spic" is a derogatory term for spanish americans.

That's why. It's an overzealous word filter

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    Coca-Cola used to have this club penguin sort of thing. They censored the word hell. Seriously. And the way they censored words was by turning them into blah. So "hello" became "blaho."

LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Wow. Today was the wrong day to skip playing before 5pm. Gracie Fashion Check: Modern?!

Fortunately @Toxic Toys was able to hook me up with an ensemble.

A hideous, hideous, cross-dressing ensemble. The things I do for my town...

• Options
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Wow. Today was the wrong day to skip playing before 5pm. Gracie Fashion Check: Modern?!

I thought you never looked better.
    tumblr_msbbutkP5S1sy3bzto1_400.jpg

:lol: :rotate: :lol:

• Options
    Redd is selling a legit Ancient Statue in Ghee.

Also a fake David, if anyone really wants a naked dude in their home.

• Options
    _J_ wrote: »
    Redd is selling a legit Ancient Statue in Ghee.

Also a fake David, if anyone really wants a naked dude in their home.

Ancient Statue claimed. Thank you so much, my 1st statue.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Man so many things about this game annoy the hell out of me... And yet I keep coming back to it.

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »

I thought you never looked better.
    tumblr_msbbutkP5S1sy3bzto1_400.jpg

:lol: :rotate: :lol:

Oh good. I forgot to get a picture before returning that stuff to you. Glad it got immortalized. :D