Options

C is for [chat]

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Graizur or something like that was also a train wreck.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited September 2013
    The exact quote was
    Digimon deals with dark adult themes like Angst

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    NomadicCircle is a newer one

is he still around?

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    The exact quote was
    Digimon deals with adult themes like Angst

I assume this is the german angst meaning fear right?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Simon I have verbalized my desire to run marvel heroic

Forgive my American nature but I am contemplating an edutaining micro-scenario with like, cap America and war machine working with army rangers to provide a crash course to bros.

Sounds neat

Have we completely abandoned AW possibility now

no

i dunno

fuck

what is happening

I am creatively adrift for the last long while and afraid of commitment

but i want to experience a *world setting because I haven't yet

should i post a man or like

fuckin

I don't know! Shivahn might be too busy with her PhD it seems, but if you and Jacob and 21st are still down we could recruit another person and try to get this organised

okay

I am up for something I am just nervous about promising more than I can deliver. I am in mage tuesday, real world star wars game + cassandra's WoD sunday. hmm.

I sense that my awesome rat catcher in @surrealitycheck 's game will never see light of day

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Remember when D&D was EE?

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    p.s. I just crossed the threshold into being drunk + four day weekend + this is my chat so if anyone tries to sass me this will be my response:

4IjKpnd.png

Rabbit Season

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    p.s. I just crossed the threshold into being drunk + four day weekend + this is my chat so if anyone tries to sass me this will be my response:

4IjKpnd.png

perfect

i still have done zero packing :c

I have toiletries, sawyer's present, and some clothes folded but i have laundry going and am supposedly packing more clthes tonight

but maybe I will wake up at 5:00 AM and do it then

I am traveling light

you are bringing board gamz?

Are we going to nerd out hard?

I will totally run lady blackbird or marvel or some shit if everyone wants to take it to that level of nerditry

yes all the ones in the gmail i think

except @visiblehowl says he likes pillars of the earth better than manhattan project and i own both but have played neither so now pillars has priority but i will probably bring both because why not

sig.gif
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Fucking anime

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Did you guys know that there is a genre of music in Star Wars called jizz music. And a band in star wars called the galactic jizz wailers. I'm guessing someone just went herp derp what sounds sort of like jazz but let's make it alien

i guess jizz is kind of a new word?

I find myself consistently surprised by how old swears are though

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    The hard feelings after the G&T chat thread got axed was like the best possible example of people taking something too seriously and needing to go outside. Not everyone was like that but a lot of peeps were. I was pissed.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Obs was Oboro right?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • Options
    The exact quote was
    Digimon deals with dark adult themes like Angst

Fuck man, that is some Holden Caulfield shit

I read this anime so deep, I caused JD Salinger to retreat from society

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Who was the crazy fucker who shat over every science related thread and model an active cpu cooler based on peltier? junctions in Lego?

Madsomethingorother?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hakkekage wrote: »

is he still around?

No, he was decomposed to his constituent molecules, and those were obliterated.

By which I mean his account was destroyed such that the posts do not exist any longer.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Henroid wrote: »

I remember the phorums well.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    !

Origin
    1920s: of unknown origin.

See??

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Fucking anime

They call that hentai.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Cinders wrote: »
    The exact quote was
    Digimon deals with adult themes like Angst

I assume this is the german angst meaning fear right?

they don't make words in this language sufficient to encompass my skepticism that Clawshrimpy knew very much about angst at all, much less its german definition

• Options
    redx wrote: »
    Who was the crazy fucker who shat over every science related thread and model an active cpu cooler based on peltier? junctions in Lego?

Madsomethingorother?

That guy was amazing.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    shivahn that is called mjollnir

sig.gif
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

is he still around?

By which I mean his account was destroyed such that the posts do not exist any longer.

The balefire ban.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    This airport is v quiet and empty for 8pm I feel

poo
  • Options
    Obs was Oboro right?

nooooooope

Oboro = highly disturbed m-f transgender with drug and sex-for-money problems and emotionally manipulative

Obs = all the alts

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    my pharmacist friend posted pretty extensively on the spoonforums at that community's height

if you could call it height

• Options
    That's a great picture of Dave Chappelle.

• Options
    desc we cant nerd out too hard unless we cancel renfair

just not that much time

we have to do fancy bar and nature walk through waterfalls

sig.gif
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »

Madsomethingorother?

MadMorlock!

I forgot about him!

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't remember any time in my life where i wanted (specifically wanted, i mean- not that i'm disgusted by the idea) to bone a virgin

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    The hard feelings after the G&T chat thread got axed was like the best possible example of people taking something too seriously and needing to go outside. Not everyone was like that but a lot of peeps were. I was pissed.

Holy shit, the fallout from that was extreme. A lot of people I was friends with from back then started saying I was into sucking Tube off because I was like, "Yeah I kinda get why the chat thread is going away." I was a traitor which was like... man what.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

There is a big difference between "This sucks and I disagree with this being done" and "ALL YOU MODS ARE DOGFUCKERS!!!"

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Nope.

I was drunk as hell then.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    platformers is still around I think.

360 Arcadians died when I moved to NYC and my CC changed and instead of the hosting company reaching out to me, hey just deleted the whole site and nuked the backups.

Some fine folks set up thearcadians.net in its place, but I dunno if I ever made an account there.

Tree housing is too much effort. Especially now with twitter, Facebook, and a billion other ways to quickly segment off into groups.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

is he still around?

How nice of him to give his body to science

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Simon I have verbalized my desire to run marvel heroic

Forgive my American nature but I am contemplating an edutaining micro-scenario with like, cap America and war machine working with army rangers to provide a crash course to bros.

Sounds neat

Have we completely abandoned AW possibility now

no

i dunno

fuck

what is happening

I am creatively adrift for the last long while and afraid of commitment

but i want to experience a *world setting because I haven't yet

should i post a man or like

fuckin

I don't know! Shivahn might be too busy with her PhD it seems, but if you and Jacob and 21st are still down we could recruit another person and try to get this organised

okay

I am up for something I am just nervous about promising more than I can deliver. I am in mage tuesday, real world star wars game + cassandra's WoD sunday. hmm.

I sense that my awesome rat catcher in surrealitycheck 's game will never see light of day

It is up to you guys, I guess

I am happy to run this game and show you all the wonders of the Apocalypse engine

I just need some wheels turning

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

oh god yeah, so much butthurt there.

I joined a treehouse forum then but it was for a small group of pals.

I didnt once go to the big one that spawned from it.

• Options
    BUT WHO WAS KEB

C8Ft8GE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.