Options

[Chat] de la Quid!

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    My parents don't really understand how eating healthy food works.
    Good: Eating a Salad
    Bad: Eating a Pizza
    Thus, their logic dictates, if they have a salad as an appetizer for dinner, and then have pizza, it works out fine.

Food does not work that way.
    What about the people that order three Big Macs and a diet coke.
    That gets me every time.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    Anonymous RobotAnonymous Robot Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    what if it's a pizza salad

Anonymous Robot on
    Sigs shouldn't be higher than 80 pixels - Elki.

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Sounds like most college LGBT unions, actually.

Except the framing for assault, that's pretty out there. They're usually LESBIAN AND GAY oh and bisexual and trans too if we really have to unions.

I wish girls thought bi dudes were hot like guys think bi girls are hot. :(
    Some people dislike bisexuals more than gays.
    I don't really get that one.

• Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Does anyone else here binge on anchovies?

i just gotta know!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm not sure how that works out, but I guess if you do it properly it could be like a tasty but not so good for you salad.

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Except the framing for assault, that's pretty out there. They're usually LESBIAN AND GAY oh and bisexual and trans too if we really have to unions.

You'd think they would.

Then again, I suppose a three-way isn't as much fun when it means at least one thing is going somewhere you don't want it to go.

yalborap on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

They probably just haven't thought it through.
    "My boyfriend likes dicks, and I like dicks, so he might be cool with bringing in another dick. Dicks for all!"

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

They probably just haven't thought it through.
    "My boyfriend likes dicks, and I like dicks, so he might be cool with bringing in another dick. Dicks for all!"

Dicktacular!

yalborap on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Oboro: Yeah, true dat.
    Aem: Some girls do. The last two girls I dated definitely thought it was hot.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited September 2007
    My parents don't really understand how eating healthy food works.
    Good: Eating a Salad
    Bad: Eating a Pizza
    Thus, their logic dictates, if they have a salad as an appetizer for dinner, and then have pizza, it works out fine.

Food does not work that way.
    That gets me every time.

Duder I always get diet coke, even when I'm ordering munchies from Taco Bell.

It just tastes better.

Also, I'm really glad this text message did not reach my e-mail until just now. I sent it last night so I could post it on the boards, but I think it's generally frowned upon to post pictures of yourself, ah, enjoying nature's bounty with the aid of your friend's 2.5' bong.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    That gets me every time.

When you get used to the taste of diet soda, regular soda tastes kind of gross.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited September 2007
    I'm not sure how that works out, but I guess if you do it properly it could be like a tasty but not so good for you salad.

see you cut up a bunch of different kinds of pizza slices

and mix them together
    then you douse them in ranch dressing

Anonymous Robot on

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Jesus Aem, no it doesn't. Diet coke tastes like shit.
    Honestly, it's like you want the taste of coke but you don't want the calories so you buy something that doesn't taste like coke? Either buy a coke or don't buy a coke, but don't replace it with some shitty alternative.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Coke Zero is pretty good.

Anonymous Robot on

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Man, what I hate about Diet Coke (which is what I used to drink all the time) is that it is chock full of sodium, so you don't really deal with your thrist.

So I drank like, 10 a day. Yeah, changing to water was a smart move.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I think it somehow makes them feel insecure, like I might run off with a dude at any moment in a relationship. At least that's what some of my female friends have told me in the past when I asked them why some girls might find it weird.

But seriously, mucho dicks. It's a good thing.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I just meant that people think a diet coke will balance it out. I prefer the taste of diet soda to regular soda as well.

• Options
    edited September 2007
    Honestly, it's like you want the taste of coke but you don't want the calories so you buy something that doesn't taste like coke? Either buy a coke or don't buy a coke, but don't replace it with some shitty alternative.

Better living through chemistry, bitch.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    The little Napoleon fellow in this game is so cute ^_________^

He's all like "I've got you this time, see, there are SPIKES! And don't you dare touch those four glowing red lightbulbs! They're fragile! Now, enjoy your doom! Ehehehe!"

Anonymous Robot on

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    suttbeckssuttbecks Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The little Napoleon fellow in this game is so cute ^_________^

He's all like "I've got you this time, see, there are SPIKES! And don't you dare touch those four glowing red lightbulbs! They're fragile! Now, enjoy your doom! Ehehehe!"

^-^;;;

:3

suttbecks on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I think it is cool that so many PA forumers are gay,bisexual or transgender.
    We are one big melting pot of sexual awesomeness.
    Hi5

• Options
    edited September 2007
    I think it somehow makes them feel insecure, like I might run off with a dude at any moment in a relationship. At least that's what some of my female friends have told me in the past when I asked them why some girls might find it weird.

But seriously, mucho dicks. It's a good thing.

That's sort of how I feel about bi-girls.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    yay dicks

or pussies if that's your thing

Anonymous Robot on

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    suttbeckssuttbecks Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I don't like bisexuals

pick a side, we're at war

suttbecks on
  • Options
    OdiniousOdinious regular
    edited September 2007
    I don't care if you're gay or transgender'd, just continue bringing back the hi5 to the prominence that it deserves.

hi5

Odinious on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007

Doesn't aspertame break down into wood alcohol and something else once it hits your stomache?

Yay cancer.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    suttbecks wrote: »
    I don't like bisexuals

That there is funny.
    This is also my first year being openly homo.
    Considering I don't run around with a stereotypical lisp and flicking my wrist, no one really has noticed the change.

• Options
    edited September 2007

Just buy some juice. Tastes better and is healthier.

Doesn't anybody else find it silly to replace one thing with something that doesn't taste anything like it? "I want a coke but instead I'll buy this beverage that shares its name but tastes totally different because it has lower calories." If you're gonna do that, why not just go for something much healthier? Water, juice, or even milk.

Wonder_Hippie: Ya, that shit is terrible for you. You're trading calories for something arguably worse.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007

Could be.
    They might feel like it means that they're incomplete because they don't have a penis.
    They might also believe that there's no such thing as bi, that everybody is straight or gay and that being bi simply means you're in denial.
    My theory is that there's still a subtle meme at play in our culture that being gay makes you less of a man, so for a man to like other men makes him less masculine, and therefore less suitable as a partner.

Feral on

• Options
    edited September 2007
    I don't like bisexuals

That there is funny.
    Considering I don't run around with a stereotypical lisp and flicking my wrist, no one really has noticed the change.
    thank you

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I think it is cool that so many PA forumers are gay,bisexual or transgender.
    We are one big melting pot of sexual awesomeness.
    Hi5

You're pretty liberal with those high-fives tonight, whore.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    man, what the fuck. why is this radio station playing a cover of "Heart-Shaped Box"
    A cover with worse vocals and the guitar is playing faster then it should be

this makes me angry.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I don't like bisexuals

That there is funny.

Yes, this is an issue.

Perhaps surprisingly, I never once identified as straight. As a kid, I always just thought "man I don't care about girls or guys, maybe later" (I wasn't raised in a liberal household, either) and then when I got into highschool I was like "oh lol, I'm gay".

But nobody notices because I'm not a flamer and I don't have any damned fashion sense.

Anonymous Robot on

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Doesn't aspertame break down into wood alcohol and something else once it hits your stomache?

Formaldehyde.
    You'd have to drink around 200 fluid ounces of diet soda per day every day to start to overload your body's capacity to clear it out.

Feral on

• Options
    OdiniousOdinious regular
    edited September 2007

Just buy some juice. Tastes better and is healthier.

Doesn't anybody else find it silly to replace one thing with something that doesn't taste anything like it? "I want a coke but instead I'll buy this beverage that shares its name but tastes totally different because it has lower calories." If you're gonna do that, why not just go for something much healthier? Water, juice, or even milk.

Juice is full of sugar. Milk has too much fat in it. Diet pop may or may not cause cancer. Water is bland and tasteless.

CHOOSE WISELY

Odinious on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Also, most juices really aren't all that healthy on their own or they are replete in vitamins that are now so ridiculously-easy to come by that going for the juice as a healthy option is pretty flawed. Juice is moist sugar-- I love the taste, but I don't delude myself into thinking it's all that healthy.

That, and it's pretty expensive.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    diet juilkter?

P10 on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    IIRC, that is.
    I did the math once. One or two diet sodas per day should not have any negative health effects due to aspartame.

Feral on

• Options
    edited September 2007
    I don't like bisexuals

That there is funny.

Yes, this is an issue.

Perhaps surprisingly, I never once identified as straight. As a kid, I always just thought "man I don't care about girls or guys, maybe later" (I wasn't raised in a liberal household, either) and then when I got into highschool I was like "oh lol, I'm gay".

But nobody notices because I'm not a flamer and I don't have any damned fashion sense.
    Who ever said gay people could dress well. I wear Walmart clothes and whatever the else I throw on.
    Yes Aem, I am a high fiving whore. :D

• Options
    edited September 2007
    IIRC, that is.
    I did the math once. One or two diet sodas per day should not have any negative health effects due to aspartame.
    D:

D:

D:

P10 on
This discussion has been closed.