As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Scissor [chat]

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    In todays news that no one cares about:

Dave Coulier admits that "You Oughta Know" was about him.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Piercing still feels weird. Still can't believe I got it.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I feel more deaf now.

My brain kind of feels like Rachael Leigh Cook on eggs

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I am confused, apprehensive and aroused. Some of the confusion and apprehension is coming from the foreboding hints that bros can be used for things. The arousal is unrelated.

Good thing you have an option that can easily take care of that.

tumblr_inline_mnh27zvQ6O1qiwtqo.gif

Hahaha at this rate you will never confide anything in me ever again. I am sorry, Abdhy![/sorrynotsorry]

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Quid wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Psychology research facility.

To be fair

Psychology is fukken sinister all on its own

Source: my friend is a psycholgy and she has the evils. Might just be her gender though i suppose lol women are satan vote mra

I am technically a psychology student.

What I do to get my specimens would probably horrify you.

She calls a guy in Louisiana.

As I said, it would horrify you.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Has anyone used a laundry service before? Like a cleaners where you just go in and drop off your stuff to get washed and folded rather than dry cleaned? About how much was it?

huh

washed and dried is easy, but I think only the dry cleaners do folding as well

I'd take even that honestly.

We're just clearly terrible at doing it ourselves.

any space in your flat for a combo washer/dryer?

Flat? We have a house. With a perfectly good washer and dryer.

And a floor covered in clothes.

ok

go to the store and get a big laundry hamper :rotate:

then just use it for clean laundry

Yeah but then we have to take it down stairs. Then keep moving laundry between the washer and dryer. Then take it back up the stairs.

I would totally pay something like ten bucks to have that handled.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »

through the shaft or the tip?

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Agrees and awesomes aren't showing up properly on my browser.

I guess it's bros from here on out.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Pretty brave doing it right through the belly like that

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Psychology research facility.

To be fair

Psychology is fukken sinister all on its own

Source: my friend is a psycholgy and she has the evils. Might just be her gender though i suppose lol women are satan vote mra

I am technically a psychology student.

What I do to get my specimens would probably horrify you.

Nah, I'm not hung up on traditional morality and/or sentiment. Pragmatism! Rational decisions! Forward science, comrades!

wow

so reddit

atheism lol dorkins

wow

Zakharov not Miriam (but acually is Deirdre/Lal/Domai)

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    It is tempting to do all my laundry at quid's house because fuck walking next door.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

We've known that forever haven't we?

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Ha! Wow, I can't believe they could just freely use that jingle. And what an amazingly crude way to use it too. Excellent.

cptrugged on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Has anyone used a laundry service before? Like a cleaners where you just go in and drop off your stuff to get washed and folded rather than dry cleaned? About how much was it?

huh

ok

Yeah but then we have to take it down stairs. Then keep moving laundry between the washer and dryer. Then take it back up the stairs.

Quid the difference between that and a laundry service is that you have to all of the picking it up and bringing it down stairs then up. The only difference is you hand it to someone for the washing bit. And you have to call them and arrange a pick up or drop it off.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I am confused, apprehensive and aroused. Some of the confusion and apprehension is coming from the foreboding hints that bros can be used for things. The arousal is unrelated.

Hahaha at this rate you will never confide anything in me ever again. I am sorry, Abdhy![/sorrynotsorry]

it's a tuesday night. Even if I were to be like hey sup how about me sleeping in your bed again she has school at 9 tomorrow and she may be smarter than me :P

also the apprehension is related: after fencing I went to see a few friends for some beer and a bar quiz, when I went home I stopped by Hulen to say hi to the guards since I was walking past it anyway, that girl I liked was in the door. I'm... worried.

I'm very good at not doing the things I don't want to, but should, and very good at doing the things I want to, but shouldn't.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »

We've known that forever haven't we?

It was long suspected but answered by both of them as No Comment.

• Options
    Agrees and awesomes aren't showing up properly on my browser.

I guess it's bros from here on out.

you gat dang right it is bro

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

huh

It's usually about $1/lb from most places I've seen, so the cost is dependant on what you usually wear. Like, I usually wear jeans and a long sleeve button-up every day plus socks, undershirts, and a couple towels, a couple pairs of gym shorts comes out a bit north of 15 pounds IIRC

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i am bad at being a register biscuit

how depressing is that

• Options
    i do all of my laundry at quid's house

• Options

huh

ok

Quid the difference between that and a laundry service is that you have to all of the picking it up and bringing it down stairs then up. The only difference is you hand it to someone for the washing bit. And you have to call them and arrange a pick up or drop it off.

And the folding!

The folding.

Also if I take it to the place down the street there's no calling and I'm there every week or so for dry cleaning anyway.

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    i am bad at being a register biscuit

how depressing is that

use moar butter

• Options

huh

ok

And the folding!

The folding.

Also if I take it to the place down the street there's no calling and I'm there every week or so for dry cleaning anyway.

Then you have to load it into the car, unload it from the car, load it back into the car, then unload it again. From a lazy perspective, you're doing more work. It's not like a maid service.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Ok, so for my stupid online class, I had to actually go to campus because the VPN is donkey balls.

Some shit nosed, barely legal, crotchdropping at the cafeteria starbucks said said "excuse me, professor" as he reached over for a napkin.

#KILLALLYOUNGPEOPLE

• Options

it's a tuesday night. Even if I were to be like hey sup how about me sleeping in your bed again she has school at 9 tomorrow and she may be smarter than me :P

also the apprehension is related: after fencing I went to see a few friends for some beer and a bar quiz, when I went home I stopped by Hulen to say hi to the guards since I was walking past it anyway, that girl I liked was in the door. I'm... worried.

I'm very good at not doing the things I don't want to, but should, and very good at doing the things I want to, but shouldn't.

This is what I was trying to warn you about. As long as you have any level of attraction and vain hope of acquiring the Hulen club girl, you cannot give art school girl the attention and affection she deserves, were you to enter into a relationship with her. So yeah, no sleeping in her bed until you sort your dumb brain out, you man.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    I am hungry but if I do the thing I did yesterday with olives I might literally die.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Ok, so for my stupid online class, I had to actually go to campus because the VPN is donkey balls.

Some shit nosed, barely legal, crotchdropping at the cafeteria starbucks said said "excuse me, professor" as he reached over for a napkin.

#KILLALLYOUNGPEOPLE

ahahahaha you fuckin fogey

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

#KILLALLYOUNGPEOPLE

you an old

919UOwT.png
  • Options

huh

ok

And the folding!

The folding.

Then you have to load it into the car, unload it from the car, load it back into the car, then unload it again. From a lazy perspective, you're doing more work. It's not like a maid service.

You assume I find that harder than folding.

I am big strong guy with no finesse.

• Options
    I am hungry but if I do the thing I did yesterday with olives I might literally die.

I got a tub of olives from the deli section of the supermarket and ate it in one sitting.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    I dated a chick ten years older than me once and my friend was dating a younger girl

And younger girl called my girlfriend "ma'am"

It was so god damned hilarious

Also, she was a terrible, abusive, selfish piece of shit person and totally deserved it

• Options

I got a tub of olives from the deli section of the supermarket and ate it in one sitting.

She ate ours.

• Options

If the tub wasn't like a pound and a third, drained, you did not eat as much as I did.

I consumed enough salt to give a seahorse a kidney stone.

I was not kidding about "I literally might die if I do that right now."

• Options
    Goddamn this group project. My groupmate keeps asking me to go into the pricing section in more detail, and nevermind that I can't because we don't have the data to compute it properly, but this thing can only be 4,000 words! The pricing section alone, which is one of about 20-odd parts, is 500. Yeah no. This is never gonna happen. #humblegrumblegroupprojects

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

This is what I was trying to warn you about. As long as you have any level of attraction and vain hope of acquiring the Hulen club girl, you cannot give art school girl the attention and affection she deserves, were you to enter into a relationship with her. So yeah, no sleeping in her bed until you sort your dumb brain out, you man.

Not that vain. Therein lies the rub.

And man, sort my brain out? Do I seem at all capable of doing that? I have zero willpower when girls are in question :P

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

She ate ours.

Damn it woman buy your own olives.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    I dated a chick ten years older than me once and my friend was dating a younger girl

And younger girl called my girlfriend "ma'am"

It was so god damned hilarious

Also, she was a terrible, abusive, selfish piece of shit person and totally deserved it

You dated my ex too? I didn't realize we were eskimo brothers.

• Options

She ate ours.

<3

Any time you have food you don't really want, you have a combination lady/hungry goat who will come over and eat it.

• Options
    u no how i do but it do bro u dig

919UOwT.png
  • Options

huh

ok

And the folding!

The folding.

You assume I find that harder than folding.

I am big strong guy with no finesse.

Royna solved the damn folding problem for you. Clean clothes hamper.

This discussion has been closed.