As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Number of threads per page on SE++ wildly inconsistent.

SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
This is a weird thing that's been happening to me today. Page one shows 28 threads, 2 shows 20, 3 22, 4 30, 5 17. This is after I cleared my cache to try and get rid of the spoiler thing (that didn't fix it). Before that, the count was thus: 1- 30, 2- 15, 3- 30, 4- 26, 5- 21. It's a mild thing, but it definitely wasn't happening earlier this week. I don't use the old style sheet or anything like that.

edit- forgot to mention, D&D was fine.

aTBDrQE.jpg
Skeith on

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    It's SE++! It's the Wild Wild West! You can't make them abide by your expectations for the number of threads on a page - They play by nobody's rules but their own! Sometimes not even their own!

OK, in all seriousness, I just looked and counted and now it's happening to me too. Really weird. I haven't noticed it on any other forum, but it occurs to me I am not sure I have been past page 1 of any other forum today.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Not a bug

This discussion has been closed.