As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PS4] Playstation NOW (Gaikai) is announced and detailed - Beta coming later this month

19495969798100»

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Beltaine wrote: »
    I will say this. I read an article some time back that lamented that most people played a "choose your alignment game" on the side of good and the vast majority never played evil and what a waste of talented devs there was because one half of the game would never be seen.

Perhaps that's why it makes sense for this game to be on the shorter side? To really encourage multiple playthroughs? Interesting thought.

Played a ton today (first playthrough, good - usually do my first/only playthrough on evil in everything except Mass Effect) and am absolutely loving it. Also pretty cool to see so many forumers playing it on the friends list. Truly the first big post-launch release, and I think it's getting a pretty warm reception.

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    I usually go red...er... I mean evil because it's usually funnier to see how stupid the evil stuff is than to watch them screw up the good stuff but after that first choice....well I just wasn't going to be that much of an asshole.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    I really did want to start on Evil but, yeah....that first choice makes it hard.

I prefer doing Evil second because I'm better at the game by then and can simply enjoy my time destroying everything.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    AchireAchire Isn't life disappointing? Yes, it is. Registered User regular
    As a big fan of RPGs, I really like choices in games. They're of the things that make games unique as a medium. It's just that when you have a good/evil meter and make it as banal as "press R2 to be evil" the choices really lose most of their impact.

Anyway, still waiting on Infamous. I was wondering why my copy wasn't sent on Monday and it turned out I forgot to pay for it.

• Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    I now have a PS4 and inFamous.
    What else is good for this console?

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Rizzi wrote: »

Resogun is fantastic!

I recommend MGS Ground Zeroes with that caveat that if you only want to make the credits roll the games length is not worth the price. But if you want to do side stuff and mess around with the game's mechanics it is great. I've put at least 10 hours into it so far and will easily end up sinking 10 more, at least.

• Options
    Ground Zeroes isn't out here yet.
    Thursday.
    Resogun you say?

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I think you still get Resogun for free if you get a PS Plus membership.

Which you should really get!

• Options
    DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular

I highly recommend Assassin's Creed 4 if you haven't played it yet.

PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • Options
    That zombie game is free on ps+. No resogun.

• Options
    zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Regarding the next and final PS4 thread:

I've made the previous 2 PS4 threads and while I would love to make the last one I won't be able to until my jail time is up in another 7 days on March 31st (it's also why I haven't been able to change the title of the thread)

So that being said someone else will have to take the reigns.

If nobody wants to we will be without a ps4 thread until the 31st lol.

• Options
    Is there a way to turn off the light on my controller? It distracts me.

• Options
    ZiggymonZiggymon Registered User regular
    Is there a way to turn off the light on my controller? It distracts me.

There's supposed to be an update very soon that will enable you to dim the light bar on the controller.

• Options
    Ok cool. It reflects off my tv. :P

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    zllehs wrote: »
    Regarding the next and final PS4 thread:

I've made the previous 2 PS4 threads and while I would love to make the last one I won't be able to until my jail time is up in another 7 days on March 31st (it's also why I haven't been able to change the title of the thread)

So that being said someone else will have to take the reigns.

If nobody wants to we will be without a ps4 thread until the 31st lol.

I got you covered.

NEW THREAD HERE

This discussion has been closed.