As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2014 Forum Badges

15678911»

• Options
    Sleepy KittySleepy Kitty Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    These look wonderful. Love it! @draklan byoc is in the PC area on level 0.

Finally found them about 5 pm yesterday , great work again and proudly wearing mine today :)

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Got mine at the cluster f that was the prepax dinner. THANK YOU. AWESOME JOB.

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Picked my badge up on Saturday and it's awesome, thanks again kropotkin!

• Options
    NowHiringHenchmenNowHiringHenchmen Registered User regular
    So I totally got caught up in lining up for the D&D panel/Omegathon on Sunday, and blanked about getting the forum badge. Am I out of luck on getting it, or is there a slight chance?

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Just wanted to say @kropotkin as always you did a great job. Couldn't have been happier to have gotten it. Thanks so much!

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    At the end of pax, kropotkin gathers up the extras and deposits them in the recycling bin. They are con exclusive ;)

• Options
    NowHiringHenchmenNowHiringHenchmen Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    At the end of pax, kropotkin gathers up the extras and deposits them in the recycling bin. They are con exclusive ;)

Ahh, that's disheartening to hear. Understandable though. Next year will have to be my next "first time getting this" :smiley:

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I got mine, but the only other person I saw wearing one was my friend @Kaladin who got one at the pre-PAX dinner.

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    I got mine, but the only other person I saw wearing one was my friend @Kaladin who got one at the pre-PAX dinner.

I saw a pretty good number of people wearing them. Although I think almost everyone I saw wearing one was outside of Expo

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    BCBarneyBCBarney Registered User regular
    I got mine at the boardgame night at the Westin. I had a decent number of people ask about the badge throughout the weekend. Every single one of them commented on how cool the design was. Excellent work as always Kropotkin. It is very much appreciated!!!

• Options
    TripleozeroTripleozero Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    I loved my forum badge from last year. Count me in. Thanks for doing this again!
    BCBarney wrote: »
    I got mine at the boardgame night at the Westin. I had a decent number of people ask about the badge throughout the weekend. Every single one of them commented on how cool the design was. Excellent work as always Kropotkin. It is very much appreciated!!!

Got mine at the Westin on Friday and wore it proudly through Sunday night. Amazing design and much appreciated.

• Options
    I was regularly around people with the badges, and it's definitely something people ask about in lines. It's a success, as always :)

• Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Thank you all for the positive messages about this years PAX East forum badge. I'm currently deciding on what theme the PAX Prime 2014 badge will be, but for fear of being Jailed for making an off-topic post I shall leave that for another thread.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    Definitely had several people ask me about what it was this year. Also got to meet and chat with a few people I hadnt met in person but know on the forums.

Great job again kropotkin! Thank you sir.

• Options
    kropotkin wrote: »
    Thank you all for the positive messages about this years PAX East forum badge. I'm currently deciding on what theme the PAX Prime 2014 badge will be, but for fear of being Jailed for making an off-topic post I shall leave that for another thread.

Like you've ever even been infracted >.>

• Options
    Paxman90Paxman90 Registered User regular
    I too loved the badge, wore it all weekend!

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    Paxman90 wrote: »
    I too loved the badge, wore it all weekend!

ditto

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!