Options

DEAD THREAD! (phalla)

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    No, despite my thoughts that the evil guys should have aggressively recruited (If I were evil I expect I would have had 5 or 6 more people by the end of day 1....) I was innocent and itemless.

I'd forgotten this is D&D, I don't think I'm allowed anything special in D&D. It's a weird quirk.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Am I the only innocent down here? :(

My accomplice is super incompetent...

He could've avenged the great injustice that was my murder, but nooooooooooooooooooo.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Aldo, I never laid a hand on an artifact either, despite what everyone thinks. The main reason I'm deaded is because I admitted that I wanted to take Oatway up on his offer. The main reason I did this was to shift suspicion onto Frosteey, (who was really quick to point out that I wanted to have an artifact, even an evil one) but what I should have done is stuck to my guns and maintained my innocence.

I mis-worded my post, everyone got immediately suspicious and I was bandwagonned.
    Lesson learned.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    No, despite my thoughts that the evil guys should have aggressively recruited (If I were evil I expect I would have had 5 or 6 more people by the end of day 1....) I was innocent and itemless.

I'd forgotten this is D&D, I don't think I'm allowed anything special in D&D. It's a weird quirk.
    *hi5*

At least we died to give the good guys a fighting chance. :P

Aldo on
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man RU when you and Frosteey battled it out me and Kupo got super extreme happy, we wanted you both dead, so anyway it went was great with us.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    NATIK wrote: »
    Man RU when you and Frosteey battled it out me and Kupo got super extreme happy, we wanted you both dead, so anyway it went was great with us.

hehe, my first reaction when Oatway PMed me to offer me his artifact was "oh great, if I don't take this artifact, I'm as good as dead".

Turns out I was right, except I expected you guys to kill me, not the village :P

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Meh we had no real reason to kill you, we were 100% sure you were just a noob with a rambling problem. We have all been there, I rambled way to much in the animorph Phalla which were my first and got killed on day 8 for it.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I still ramble. I just do it in the form of witty quips or jokes. Tends to keep me off the radar most of the time. My last phalla I tipped my hand and got cockblocked everytime I tried to viggy. Made me a sad panda.

KupotheAvenger on
    fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Options
    edited September 2007

Why the hell would anybody want me dead?

Frosteey on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Why the hell would anybody want me dead?
    We don't trust people with typo's in their name, Frosteye.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Man, the Phalla Royale seems to be totally eclipsing this phalla, hunh?

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Yes, and it's made me wonder who gets the role of Vicious, Violent, Evil Slut.

(If you've read the book, you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about.)

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Yes, and it's made me wonder who gets the role of Vicious, Violent, Evil Slut.

(If you've read the book, you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about.)

Oh man, I love that chick. The manga made her even more sluttier though, and with graphics and everything, that's a nice solid piece of win right there.

KupotheAvenger on
    fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Aldo, I never laid a hand on an artifact either, despite what everyone thinks. The main reason I'm deaded is because I admitted that I wanted to take Oatway up on his offer. The main reason I did this was to shift suspicion onto Frosteey, (who was really quick to point out that I wanted to have an artifact, even an evil one) but what I should have done is stuck to my guns and maintained my innocence.

I mis-worded my post, everyone got immediately suspicious and I was bandwagonned.
    Lesson learned.

Man, that turned into such a brilliant clusterfuck... Then everything died down on the weekend. The evils had so much calm to hide in, nobody was suspicious of any of them, and the village was clueless... oh it was awesome. Then durax had to go get liberated and everything went to hell in a handbasket.

Oats on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Yes I really think we could have done some major damage if Durax wasnt freed. No one suspected anything.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Yes I really think we could have done some major damage if Durax wasnt freed. No one suspected anything.

My accomplice was eventually going to kill you and Kupo.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So I dodge a kill by the Tengu, and the next night the Beasts kill me. Shame on you.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man. My first day as a thrall and I get my ass killed.

It's bullshit.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Man. My first day as a thrall and I get my ass killed.

It's bullshit.

My accomplice has finally done something worthwhile.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Looks like someone sold you out, much like Zzulu. Selling out seems to be the theme of this Phalla. :)

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Eh, I half expected it to happen so I can't be too bitter.

But I've got a sneakin suspicion somebody's gonna get raped.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Beast board bah-leeted.

Oats on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2007
    KupotheAvenger, you should trim that sig.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    [size=+3]SO MUCH RAGE!!![/size]

durax on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Man Zzulu you didnt stick to the plan, you seemed to forget what I specifically told you.

Ohh well, its not me losing over it, I already got killed.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So I knew my death was coming, it was way to quiet and the Tengu had no contacts.

I offered my wing to Nerissa. She would have made the perfect bad guy. No one would have suspected her, she could have taken it all the way to the end...

and she didn't take it...

chamberlain on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Well no, seriously by the end of day 1 you should have had half the village converted and just walked away with it. Once the network is up they know you're screwed so why would they go evil?

Bah, I never get the awesome evil powers.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    The devils tried to use thralls to win.
    I, personally, screwed it up for everyone.
    (One thrall too many, I got greedy.)

durax on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I really don't know why you would put any thrall in a position to know more than one name.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I was dieing.

I had to pass the reigns on to somebody...

durax on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    DA Durax knew because he started out as a full member, then became free after which he became a thrall. It wasnt as much a choice of knowledge given as it was forced on us.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Well no, seriously by the end of day 1 you should have had half the village converted and just walked away with it. Once the network is up they know you're screwed so why would they go evil?

Bah, I never get the awesome evil powers.

I figured the temptation to pull an incredible betrayal/screw job would be enough.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man Zzulu you didnt stick to the plan, you seemed to forget what I specifically told you.

I invited a traitor to the beasts. It wouldn't have mattered what I did. He spilled his guts, and we got raped. Also, I thought that thralls couldn't out their masters. I don't know why

This was only my second phalla, so I was too naive. I know better now though

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    t:Naitk

Was the plan to kill me? Because I really thought you guys were going to kill me.

durax on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Watching Nerissa in action has been pretty amazing. She sure plays for the win ruthlessly. I'm glad I happened to land in the good guy network in this game.

Too bad she was indirectly responsible for my death, as I understand she could have prevented it. :(

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Bliss 101 wrote: »
    Watching Nerissa in action has been pretty amazing. She sure plays for the win ruthlessly. I'm glad I happened to land in the good guy network in this game.

Too bad she was indirectly responsible for my death, as I understand she could have prevented it. :(
    Yeah, Nerissa is definitely someone I'll be killing early if I'm ever a bad guy in a game with her.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Bliss 101 wrote: »

The worst part is, I intentionally omitted your name from a PM to her earlier that day specifically because we hadn't yet agreed to fully trust her. D:

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    durax wrote: »
    t:Naitk

Was the plan to kill me? Because I really thought you guys were going to kill me.

We never had any plan nor reason to kill you, the moment you left we knew you would be equally useless to us and them and grudge kills mid game perform no function but inhibit our progress, those are reserved for day 1 no clue and bandwagon kills ;-).

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Zzulu wrote: »

I invited a traitor to the beasts. It wouldn't have mattered what I did. He spilled his guts, and we got raped. Also, I thought that thralls couldn't out their masters. I don't know why

This was only my second phalla, so I was too naive. I know better now though

I'm glad. :P

It felt pretty good having both the shield and the badge, but I knew the network was going to come after them sooner or later. I should have just given both to Nerissa when she first asked.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [size=+3]SO MUCH RAGE!!![/size]

Seriously, we would have had the game locked....

durax on