As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sex is overrated.

Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better.Registered User regular
edited June 2014 in Social Entropy++
Sex is simply overrated for me. I don't understand all the hype surrounding it, why movies and books glorify the hell out of it, and why people are willing to kill for it. To me, it's just work. It feel like I waste a hour giving the girl multiple orgasims, while I'm just exhausted at the end of it. And it's always at the worst possible time. 3 in the morning? I'm dead asleep, girl, can't it wait? And the smell, sweat, random elbows in the eye...... It's just not worth it.

In the end I don't get it. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Casually Hardcore on

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    it was better when it said 'seed'

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    sex isn't even real

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, all this time I spend giving hot women multiple orgasms seems like a waste. I thought that 3 way with I had with two super models last night was gonna be fun, but after pleasuring them for 3 hours I realized I could have better spent my time going to bed early. Sure they begged me for more, but what's in it for me?

Am I right?

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    I_Just_Had_Sex.mov

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    lol here's my objective opinion about a completely subjective experience you guys, with some humble bragging thrown in too

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Mr Pink wrote: »
    I_Just_Had_Sex.mov

I only watch Lonely Island in FLAC

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    tumblr_mxus7gqqrd1rziwwco1_500.png

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Sex is kind of like The Beatles in that it is impossible for something that is rated that highly to meet with expectations.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Sex is simply overrated for me. I don't understand all the hype surrounding it, why movies and books glorify the hell out of it, and why people are willing to kill for it. To me, it's just work. It feel like I waste a hour giving the girl multiple orgasims, while I'm just exhausted at the end of it. And it's always at the worst possible time. 3 in the morning? I'm dead asleep, girl, can't it wait? And the smell, sweat, random elbows in the eye...... It's just not worth it.

lol if u've ever had sex

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    Sex is kind of like The Beatles in that it is impossible for something that is rated that highly to meet with expectations.

and eventually you just get tired of it and you want something harder

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Mysst wrote: »

That's what she said?

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »

That's what she said?

Yes. Yes it is.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Sex is pretty great.

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    You all have to admit, guys get shafted when it comes to sex. Especially when the girls has an easy orgasm.

• Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    Asexuality thread? That'd actually be pretty cool.

• Options
    You all have to admit, guys get shafted when it comes to sex. Especially when the girls has an easy orgasm.

an orgasm isn't a full stop on a sentence. it's fucking punctuation in a paragraph

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular

what

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote: »

what

Yeah, I always thought I was the one doing the shafting.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    You mean give the shaft.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    If you don't want to have sex

maybe

do not.

• Options

an orgasm isn't a full stop on a sentence. it's fucking punctuation in a paragraph

You haven't met my wife then. 30 seconds in she's all, "I'm done, get off me"

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

I got $1000 internet dollars that says you've never helped a partner achieve one single solitary orgasm.

The only way sex could be so boring for you is if you are terrible at it.

Or you have some kind of predicament that makes it uncomfortable/painful, mentally and/or physically.

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Dude, after a hour and 30 orgasms, she's sore as hell. Sex after that is rape.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    op, you sound just like me. Until last year, that is, when i chopped off my dick! *record scratch*

now i solve video game crime full-time

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    what even is sex, really?

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

Really? My wife tells me she's having an orgasm as soon as I get her pants off and then she's done and wants to go to sleep. I mean, I'm glad am so good at sex, but at the same time I find it can be unrewarding.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    what

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    sex is great

sex with someone you love is even better

what a stupid fucking thread

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Whoops I forgot about asexual people. Sorry to be such a fucking dickhead, asexual folks.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    what even is sex, really?

A three letter word

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Bro....

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    You really must conserve your

precious

bodily

fluids

• Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    It's been long enough without sex that the sexy dreams have started. Stupid brain.

• Options
  • Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    I'd like to do some sex

• Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Dude, after a hour and 30 orgasms, she's sore as hell. Sex after that is rape.

I don't even

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Angelina wrote: »
    It's been long enough without sex that the sexy dreams have started. Stupid brain.

And oh the places they go
    I guess I will be visiting Tumblr far more often

• Options
    I'm not saying in the king of sex. I'm average all around and not physically attractive. But when it takes me via hour to get finish and she is sore a satisfied 45 minutes in and starts to complain...... Sex kind of sucks.

This discussion has been closed.